剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
希克曼先生 你这是在滥用访客权限
Mr. Hickman, you've misused your visitor's badge
而且进入了限制区域
and re-entered a restricted area.
为什么不编个什么理由 他杀了警♥察♥
Why not make something up? He's a cop-killer.
他在袒护某人
He's protecting others.
你想让我们把你赶出去吗
You want to find your way out of here?
安迪你悠着点 注意血压
Careful, Andy. You want to watch your blood pressure.
马可 把你的访客证交出来然后滚
Mark, give us your visitor's badge and go!
你把我的职业生涯毁了还不够
It's not enough you ruin my career.
还要把这个案子也毁掉吗
You have to ruin this case again, too?
你怎么了 迈克 害怕这次我说对了
Now, what's the matter, Mike? Afraid I was right?
害怕丹尼尔·普莱斯才是这些命案的真凶
That Daniel Price is responsible for all these murders?
而正是因为你让他逍遥法外
And because you helped him walk,
才导致这位女士和她的儿子被杀了吗
this new girl and her son ended up dead?
胡里奥 退下 安迪也是 谁也不许碰他
Julio, stand down. Andy, no one touches him.
现在还不需要你们动手
This is not a use-of-force situation.
迈克你知道普莱斯有罪 我们还羁押过他
You knew Price was guilty, and we had him, Mike.
我们曾经抓住他 而你这个白♥痴♥却说谎
We had him. But then you lied, you shithead,
把案子搞砸了
and screwed things up.
不 你倒是没说谎就把案子搞砸了
No. You didn't lie and screwed it up.
看看后来发生了什么
And look what happened!
而这样做你能保住你的养老金
Just so you could keep your pension.
还有
And another thing --
下次如果你想跟踪我
next time you want to have me followed,
也许你该换个在码头区
you might want to try someone
不那么显眼的人
that doesn't stand out so much at a marina.
希克曼先生 这是最后一次警告
Mr. Hickman, this is your last warning.
交出你的访客证然后请离开这里
Give us your visitor's badge and get out.
我的老天 他喝醉了吗
Oh, my god. Is he drunk?
迈克 迈克
Mike. Mike!
别火上浇油
Do not let this escalate!
现在说太迟了
Too late.
大家都冷静一下 都保持冷静
Okay, everyone, just calm down. Calm down!
警长 你听我说
Captain, please. Please.
他们是老搭档了
They're old partners.
给他们五秒钟内部解决
Just -- just give them five seconds to work this out.
一秒
One...
两秒
...Two.
马可 把访客证交出来
Mark, give me your visitor's badge.
回去玩你的游戏去 好好玩去
Go back to your video games. Play with your joystick.
不能用事实来说服我就诉诸暴♥力♥吗
You can't win with the facts, so you want to make it physical.
-陶 陶 -你就这点本事吗
- Tao. Tao! - Is that it?
等一下
Hold on a second!
你希望这样 对不对
Yeah, you'd love it, wouldn't you?
如果我袭♥警♥了你就满意了对不对
You'd love it if I assaulted a police officer, huh?
是不是
Wouldn't you?
-给我道歉 -你敢这么对我
- Apologize. - You're doing this to me?
-却不管埃米尔 -给你辜负的所有人道歉
- Instead of Emile? - Apologize to all the people you let down!
-什么 -道歉
- What?! - Apologize --
-不 -就把我们当傻子这件事
- No! - For making us all look like
给我好好道歉
crooks for lying on the stand.
-不 -给我道歉
- No! - Apologize.
你们没做的我也没做
I haven't done anything you all haven't done.
道歉 对你所做的一切道歉
Apologize. You're not getting off the ground
不 永远不可能 我一个字也不会说的
No. Never. I don't give a shit.
不然你别想起来
until you apologize for everything!
什么一切
What's everything?
你和蕾切尔·格雷偷♥情♥的时候
You didn't think I had your back
难道不是我在给你打掩护
when you were sleeping with Rachel Gray?
行 行 我懂了
Oh. Oh, okay. Okay, I get it.
多少次我在你老婆面前替你掩护
How many times did I cover your crap with your wife?!
我懂了 你现在能越线
I get it. You can cross the line now
暴♥力♥对待目击者
and physically abuse a witness,
但是要你逮个警♥察♥杀手你却办不到
but getting a cop-killer is off limits.
是这样吗
Is that it?
好吧 我很遗憾[抱歉]
Yeah, I'm really sorry
你们都是群伪君子
you're all a bunch of hypocrites!
这就是给你们的道歉
There's your apology.
够了 迈克
That's enough, Mike.
你知道的事我们也知道
You don't know anything we don't know!
我知道和埃米尔住一起的人
I know the guy Emile's living with
经营一家地下拆车厂 天才警官
runs a chop shop, officer genius.
再见
Bye.
这样足以申请到佛陀的修车厂的搜索令吗
Is that enough to get a warrant to search Buddha's auto shop?
一位前警♥察♥警告我们那里有犯罪行为
A former cop alerts us to criminal activity?
我想可以
Yeah, I think so.
但我不在乎你或是在场其他人
But I don't care how you or anyone else here
对于马可·希克曼是什么看法
feels about Mark Hickman.
当我命令你们避免武力冲突或是解除戒备
When I give you an order to avoid force or stand down,
我要求你们照做
I expect you to do just that.
但是
But...
我们不能让他保留访客通行证 女士
we couldn't let him keep the visitor's badge, ma'am.
希克曼越生气
The madder Hickman gets,
越有可能给我们有用的情报
the more likely he is to give us something useful.
如果这个佛陀真的经营地下拆车厂
Look, if this Buddha guy is really running a chop shop,
或许埃米尔为了保护他而开口
maybe Emile will talk to save him.
这个我们稍后处理 迈克
We'll deal with that in a second. Mike,
马可·希克曼和格雷副检察官有私情
is it true that Mark Hickman was having an affair
是真的吗
with D.D.A. Gray?
是的
Yes.
但希克曼和很多女人都有关系
But Hickman has had affairs with lots of women.
我觉得我们不必
Look, I don't think we need
再提起这些往事
to drag that all back up again.
我觉得大有必要 副队
Oh, I think we do, Lieutenant.
实际上 我们还有很多要讨论的
In fact, we have a big discussion ahead of us.
不过 我们先去拜访佛陀一趟
But first, let's pay buddha a visit
看看那是否能帮我们找到埃米尔的突破口
and see if it gives us another crack at Emile.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 所有人原地别动
L.A.P.D. Everyone stop where they are!
请放下手中的扳手
If you would lower your wrenches
采取坐姿并将双手放在可见之处
and assume a seated position with your hands clearly visible,
谢谢配合
it would be greatly appreciated.
这是怎么回事 等等 老兄
What the hell is this? Hold up, dawg.
我想你是格雷格·曼 绰号♥佛陀
Greg Mann, a.k.a. Buddha, I presume.
我们有理由相信
Well, we have reason to believe
你未经车主许可
that you are working rapidly
赶工拆解这些车
on these vehicles without their owners' permission.
富林
Flynn.
我们有搜索令来搜查这地方
We have a warrant to search this place
找寻非法零件或车体改造
for illegal parts or modifications,
包括赃货和违禁药品
including stolen merchandise and illicit substances.
别激动 老兄 我的东西都是清白的
Chill, man. All my stuff is clean.
我们这儿正规的
We're good here.
没什么值得你们注意的 除了我的失眠症
Now, I got nothing you all will care about except insomnia,
所以我有购买♥♥大♥麻♥的许可证
and I got a weed card for the pot.
是啊 人们都这么说
Yeah, people keep saying that.
这边蹲下吧 佛陀
Why don't you get down on the floor right here, Buddha,
让我们好好检查
and we'll check on all of that.
没这个必要 警官
This isn't necessary, officer.
你块头真大 我真的不能朝你开枪
You're really big, and I really can't shoot you.
这里一半车辆的车牌
No work orders matching up to the plates
都没有相符的工作订单
on half these vehicles.
我提议把这场地关起来巨细靡遗地搜一搜
I say we shut this place down and search it inch by inch.
别这样 你 你们不必这样
Hey, no. You -- you don't have to do that.
求求你们别这么做 看看我多配合
Please don't do that. Look, I'm cooperating.
念对咒语啦 "配合"
Ah, the magic word. "Cooperating."
我们得到你的同意书
Well, we have a consent form
准许我们搜查你的房♥子
allowing us to search your house.
找什么
For what?
埃米尔·费希尔
Emile Fisher,
还有管制药品
and controlled substances.
我手被铐住了没办法签字
Well, I can't sign it with my hands cuffed behind my back.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表