剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
- Rape is not sex. - You can't prove rape.
没有案发时的证据能证明
There's no contemporaneous evidence
梅拉里·格里格斯与泰特·哈里森之间
that the sex between Mallory Greggs and Tate Harrison
是非自愿发♥生♥关♥系♥ 你们的猜想仅基于
was not consensual, and you're making assumptions based on --
她对该男子下药的方式
the way she drugged the guy --
泰特就是这么对付其他女孩的
It's what Tate did to the other girls.
-我们昨天才跟一个受害者谈完 -警探
- We talked to one yesterday! - Detective.
听着 也许你们的推断都合理
Look, maybe you've put the story together properly,
但也许也不合理
but maybe you haven't.
我有疑问
I have questions.
我们倒是可以问问某个在场的人
And there is someone present that we can ask.
我想你认出了这份证明
I think you recognize this medical statement
泰特·哈里森是你孩子父亲的医疗报告
proving that Tate Harrison was the father of your child.
不 这不是真的
No, it's not true.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们可以重新再测一次
We could repeat this test.
-你希望我们这么做吗 -测吧
- Would you like us to do that? - Please do.
-这会证明死者强♥奸♥了我当事人 -不
It'll prove that the victim raped my client and -- - No.
我说了我不想那么做 不要
I told you I didn't want to do that. No.
我会承认谋杀罪
I will plead guilty to murder.
听着 你们永远不能跟我儿子说这事
Look, you can't tell my son any of this -- ever --
或是告诉我丈夫
or my husband, either.
我不知道杰弗里会怎么做
I don't know what Geoffrey would do.
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
我们现在说的都是假设情况
All right, we're back in purely hypothetical territory here.
我会让我当事人继续说下去 但是
I will let my client speak, but you can't use any
她所说的不能用作呈堂证供
of what she says in this second statement of facts
除非我们达成认罪协议
until we have a plea agreement.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你是在承认泰特·哈里森强♥奸♥了你
Are you admitting that Tate Harrison raped you
而且他是你儿子的亲生父亲
and that he is the biological father of your son
所以你才杀了他吗
and that is why you killed him?
远不止如此
It was more than that.
泰特 他...
Tate, he...
他想要探视权
he wanted visitation rights.
他说他需要我们的儿子
He said that he needed our son.
他管他叫"我们的儿子"
He called him "our son."
他觉得他要是有了个儿子
He thought that if he had a son,
他的父母会分给他一部分公♥司♥股权
then his parents would give him a share of the company.
他想成为提姆的另一个父亲
He wanted to be Tim's other father.
你觉得我会放心把我儿子单独
Do you think I could ever leave my son alone
交给他吗
with that man?
你不了解
You don't know.
人♥渣♥
Son of a bitch.
其实我们了解
We do know.
好 我们再来确定几个细节
Okay, let's just confirm a few details.
他是在何时何地对你性侵的
When and where did the sexual assault take place?
在他父母家的圣诞聚会上
At a Christmas party at his parents' house.
他一定在我杯里下了药
He must have slipped something into my drink,
因为我不记得我是怎么进他卧室的
because I don't remember how I got in his bedroom.
但当我有意识时 我已经...
But when I came to, I was...
这事让我难于启齿
I don't know how to talk about this.
很抱歉 我说不出口
I'm sorry. I can't talk about it.
我一直不知该如何开口
I've never known how to.
拜托
Please.
可我们还是得谈谈那个孩子
Well, we have to talk about the kid,
因为你怀孕了
because you got pregnant.
杰弗瑞以为孩子是他的
Geoffrey thought that it was his,
我也希望是他的
and I hoped it was,
但提姆越长越大
but as Tim grew older,
我看得出孩子究竟是谁的
I could see what had happened,
泰特也看出来了
and so could Tate.
那天他来我家道歉的时候
When he came over to the house that day to apologize,
他一见到提姆走进屋子
the second Tim walked into the room,
他一下子欣喜若狂
he was -- he was thrilled.
一脸"你怎么不告诉我"的神情
Like, "Why didn't you tell me?"
就像这是件值得他骄傲的事一样
Like it was something that he was proud of.
我现在正式撤回她之前的两份口供
And now I formally withdraw both of her previous statements,
你们要避免一切不必要的拖延
and you will release my client
立即释放我的委托人
without any further unnecessary delays.
我们为什么要放走她
And why would we do that?
你们没找到凶器
You have no weapon.
也没找到子弹
You have no bullet.
也没有证人
You have no witnesses.
初步尸检也说泰特·哈里森
The preliminary autopsy states that Tate Harrison
是头部接触伤害致死
was killed by a contact wound to the head,
所以你们连死因都不清楚
so you don't even have cause of death.
没有我委托人的口供
Without my client's statements,
整个案子只是一盒白骨而已
Your entire case is just a box of bones.
因此 经过我的深思熟虑
Therefore, in my considered opinion,
你们口中所谓的受害人约梅拉里喝茶
when your so-called victim met Mallory for tea
并被她拒绝成为孩子的另一个父亲时
and she declined his offer to be an extra father,
哈里森先生在经受活该遭受的打击后
Mr. Harrison, in a fit of well-deserved despondency,
搭上了前往穆赫兰大道的便车
hitched a ride up to Mulholland drive
并枪击头部自杀
and shot himself in the head.
她已经认罪了
She's already confessed.
那只是假设
Hypothetically.
而且那份认罪口供已经被撤回了
And that confession is withdrawn.
那让我们回到过失杀人的请求
Okay, let's go back to the manslaughter plea.
抱歉 我不想合作了
Sorry. I've lost my spirit of cooperation,
况且你们又没证据
and you have no evidence.
我给你们十五分钟想清楚
And I'm gonna give you the next 15 minutes or so to figure it out,
但你们如果超时扣押我的委托人
but if you try to hold my client beyond that,
我倒是很愿意打场民事诉讼
well...I love a good civil suit.
你们呢
Don't you?
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
我的问题是没法基于动机立案
Here's my problem. I can't prove my case based on motive.
-我需要证据 -而我们没证据
- I need evidence. - Which we don't have.
22口径子弹也只是猜测
And the .22 caliber is just a best guess.
还没有死因
And no cause of death.
我们甚至不能断言这是谋杀
We can't even say for sure it's a murder.
我们或许知道真♥相♥
We may know the truth,
但没法证明
but we can't prove it.
在我们能够证明之前
And until we can...
我们只能放格里格斯夫人走
We have to let Mrs. Greggs go.
你们就不介意
So, doesn't it bother you
让这个女杀人犯逍遥法外吗
that this woman's getting away with murder?
我们决定不那么想
We decided not to see it that way.
对我们来说她只逃脱了过失杀人的惩罚
To us, she's only getting away with manslaughter.
要是她当初将强♥奸♥的事报案
But would we even be here today
现在还需这么纠结吗
if she'd reported the rape?
泰特·哈里森被杀了 因为嫌疑犯
Tate Harrison died because a suspect
想要瞒住她丈夫一个秘密
wanted to keep a secret from her husband.
这才是我介意的
And that bothers me.
没法释怀
It just does.
路易
Louie?
亲爱的
Hon?
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
快进来
Come in.
好吧
Okay, all right.
我没有足够的时间
Now, I haven't had the time
按我设想的装♥修♥好一切
to get everything the way that I want it,
但我的朋友过来
but my friend, he came,
把起居室和厨房♥搞定了
and he staged the living room and the kitchen,
如果你喜欢 这些就是我们的了
and if you like it, it's all ours.
我的问题是 我一个一个说
Here are my problems -- in order.
我不习惯这种新风格
Um, it's, um, not what I'm used to.
而且还很贵
A-and it's not cheap.
还不是我自己挑的
And I didn't pick it out.
但这是有史以来我最爱的装♥修♥了
And I like it better than anything I have ever had here.
真的吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表