剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
真好 你好
Wonderful. Hello.
我是常务副局长拉塞尔泰勒
This is assistant chief Russell Taylor
我找雷蒙德·潘
calling for Raymond Phan.
他会带律师来的
He'll come with an attorney.
我有点不舒服
I'm a little frustrated.
雷蒙德还没出电梯你们就给他宣读权利
Reading Raymond his rights as he steps off the elevator?
有点不礼貌吧
Kinda rude.
很抱歉
Our apologies.
有时我们必须尊重检方的建议
Sometimes we have to do as the D.A.'s office advises.
我的委托人取消了他今晚的计划
Mm. My client interrupted his plans this evening
因为你们说需要他马上过来协助调查
because you said you needed his immediate assistance.
今天下午 我们在机场逮捕了一位名叫
This afternoon, we arrested a young woman
莫利·佩斯的年轻女性
named Molly Pace at the airport.
佩斯小姐称你的委托人
Ms. Pace gave a statement in which she claims your client
昨晚参与了一场非法牌局
played in an illegal poker game last night.
我们不否认也不肯定
We neither confirm nor deny.
说完了吗
Is that it?
不 没完
No, it is not.
在你输掉牌局15分钟后 潘先生
15 minutes after you lost, Mr. Phan,
有人偷走了桌上的五十万现金
someone stole the half million in cash on the table
并且枪杀了你的牌友
and shot up your fellow players.
其中三个死了
Three of them died.
另一位伤势严重
One remains in critical condition.
谁 谁还活着
Who? Who's still alive?
雷蒙德 这可是三重谋杀案
Raymond. This is a triple homicide.
不要说话
Do not talk.
就算我的委托人是在那
Even if my client was there,
你们也已经说了谋杀前他就走了
you've already said he left before the murders,
所以找他来干什么
so why is he here?
事实上 基斯金小姐
In point of fact, Ms. Ziskin,
我们并没有说他在枪击前就走了
we did not say your client left before the shooting.
我们说的是枪击发生在他输掉15分钟后
We said the shooting occurred 15 minutes after he lost.
凶手拿走了赌金
The killer walked off with the pot.
五十万美金
Half a million dollars.
这是一个标准的同意书
This is a standard consent form
允许我们检测你的委托人持有的点45
allowing us to test-fire the .45 caliber semi-automatic
-半自动手♥枪♥ -同意书
- owned by your client. - Consent form.
能提出动机吗
You have a motive to go with this?
五十万美金算动机吗
We have about 500,000 motives.
雷蒙德的公♥司♥有两个多亿美金的资产
Raymond runs a quarter-billion-dollar company.
你们觉得我真在乎输十万美金吗
You guys think I cared about losing $100,000?
我稍微有点生气只是因为
The only thing that made me even a little angry
霍华德本来不该叫牌的
was that Howard should have folded on the flop.
但是 他却搞了个擦边
Instead, he won on the river.
超级运气
His incredible luck!
只是现在看起来
Only now, I guess, uh
我才是幸运的那个
looks like I was the lucky one.
你有没有告诉任何人昨晚的牌局
Did you tell anyone about last night's poker game
或者在哪里玩
or where it was being played?
没有 没人会把牌局的事说出去
No. Nobody talked about the game.
这是规矩 我们也遵守这规矩
That was the rule, and we all kept it.
这点我可以保证
That, I can promise you.
我需要时间梳理一下这件事
Look, uh, I need to wrap my mind around this a bit more.
但是如果我想起了什么有帮助的信息
Uh, if anything helpful occurs to me over the next --
坐下
Sit down.
什么
Excuse me?
你刚刚承认了出现在三起
You just admitted to being at a crime scene
也许会是四起谋杀发生的案发现场
where three, maybe four, murders were committed.
这足够我们申请搜查令了
That's enough for a search warrant.
那我就要行使我保持沉默的权利了
Then I invoke my right to remain silent.
那你就会因参与非法赌博被逮捕
Then you're under arrest for illegal gambling,
然后我们慢慢往下查
and we'll see where that takes us.
问题只和滑子在谋杀前的生活有关
The questions are only about Slider's life before the murder.
我看出来了 我的问题是
Yeah, I see that. Here's my problem.
你是想赋予他人性
You're trying to humanize someone
而我却需要证明这个冷血杀手有罪
I need to convict as a heartless murderer,
而他跟你说的一切都可以使你受到传唤
and everything he says to you can be subpoenaed.
再说 你的说法有可能干扰陪审团
Plus, your story could contaminate the jury pool.
我只有大概五万个观众
Well, I only have like 50,000 viewers,
而且 因为一些原因
and -- and for some reason,
其中有很多人都不喜欢我
a lot of them really dislike me.
听着 如果辩方律师事先答应不传唤我
Look, what if the defense agreed in advance not to subpoena me,
如果他们事先答应
and what if they agreed in advance
不要在法庭上使用我的采访
not to use my interviews in court,
再比如 如果我采访滑子的律师
and what if, as a part of my story,
让他谈论这个案子的情况
I interviewed Slider's attorney
作为我的叙述的一部分 可以吗
and let him talk about the case?
好吧
Okay. ?
可以
Fine.
我会跟辩方律师谈谈
I'll run it by the defense
看看能不能... 我的天
and see what the -- oh, my god.
副队 你还好吗
Lieutenant, are you okay?
是她干的吗 是莫利吗
Did she do it -- Molly?
我不担心逮捕不成功
I'm not worried about an arrest.
我担心的是待在这里对你的身体不好
I'm worried that you aren't well enough to be here.
医生怎么说的
So, what did the doctors say?
没有脑震荡 没有缝针
No concussion, no stitches,
只有几根肋骨断了
a-a few cracked ribs,
他们给我注射了局部麻醉
which they shot up with a local anesthetic.
这药效能管多久呢
And how long will that work?
已经开始逐渐减退了
?Well, it's already wearing off.
但我不能吃鸦♥片♥类麻醉剂
But I can't take the opiates.
所以 在我感觉到疼痛之前
So, before the pain kicks in,
我想亲自以谋杀罪名逮捕这位
I would like to arrest this Molly woman
名叫莫利的女人
for the murders myself.
她现在可以被逮捕了吗
So, is she good for it?
不太好说
Uh, hard to say.
凶手必须知道牌局的事
The shooter had to know about the poker game,
包括他们在哪里打牌
where it was being played,
以及他们的赌资多到值得抢
and that it was worth robbing.
而我们知道至少一名玩家
And we know that at least one of the players
肯定认出了凶手
must have recognized the killer.
否则不会被灭口
Otherwise, why murder them?
但这个名叫莫利的女人
But this Molly woman --
她身上解释不通的地方
We have the same issue with her
和那位威利斯先生是一样的
that we have with Mr. Willis in there.
如果你刚冲四个人开了枪
Why take four people that
为什么又要送他们去医院呢
you've just shot to the hospital,
他们中任何一个都有可能活下来指认凶手
knowing that any of 'em could survive and identify you?
那就是我们必须解开的谜团 对吗
That is the code we have to break, isn't it?
这件事既然从偷窃演变成了谋杀
For this theft to have slid sideways into murder,
我们的凶手肯定想过他不会被认出来
our shooter must have thought that he wouldn't be recognized,
但我们所有的嫌犯都跟
but all of our suspects were familiar
至少一名被害人很熟
to at least one of our victims.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
也许这跟普拉格
Maybe it has something to do
第一个被枪击有什么关系吧
with why Prager was shot first.
安迪 医生有没有同意你今天回来工作
Andy, did the doctor clear you to come back to work today?
反正他没说不行嘛
Well, he didn't say I couldn't.
你看 我不想
I mean, look, I hate to leave
在媒体关注这事之前离开
while we got this head start on the media.
这事已经捂不住了
Yeah, well, that's over.
所有被害人
Our victims have all had
都已经进了失踪人口档案
missing-persons reports filed on them.
我们必须开始通知家属了
We have to begin notifications.
我们可以从安娜·普拉格开始
Well, we can start with Anna Prager.
医院打来了电♥话♥
The hospital called.
她父亲死了 他一直没有恢复意识
Her father died without regaining consciousness.
-该死的 -最后一位目击证人也没了
- Damn it! - There goes our last eyewitness.
也许我们不用告诉别人这件事
Well, maybe we don't tell people about it.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表