剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
from these home invasions under surveillance.
-就在凶案发生期间吗 -不清楚
- During the murders? - I don't know.
转告泰勒局长我要做简报
Tell Chief Taylor I would like a briefing.
你忙吗
Hi, you busy?
阿什莉冷静下来可以进行谈话了
Ashley's calm enough to talk,
不过我不保证能谈多久
but I don't know for how long.
-稍等 艾米 是急事吗 -算吧
- Oh, one second, Amy. Is this important? - Kind of.
可能
Uh...maybe.
我等吧 我可以等等
Ye-- uh, you know what, I'll -- I'll wait. I'll wait.
好 安迪 你和我一起来
Okay. Andy, if you could come with me?
你搞什么
What the hell is wrong with you?
我想专心逮捕坏人
I want to focus on catching the bad guy,
而不是担忧坐在我旁边的警♥察♥气得快爆♥炸♥了
not be worried the cop next to me is about to explode.
副队 里面的那个女孩是谁
Hey, lieutenant, who's that girl in there?
被害人的女儿
The daughter of a victim.
她放学回家
She came home from school
发现她妈妈脑部中枪
to find her mother shot in the head.
你们抓到凶手了吗
Have you found the killer yet?
显然他们已经在我们的掌控之下
Well, apparently we've had them under surveillance.
这和你什么关系
Wh-what's it to you?
只是...
Um...just my -- my --
我的新闻学教授驳回了我的新闻故事
my journalism professor rejected my story,
如果我想参加明年秋天的新闻实践
and if I want to be considered for the paper next fall,
必须在明晚六点前提交新故事
I need to submit something new by tomorrow at 6:00 P.M., so --
我们在这里所做的一切 你都不能报道出去
You cannot report anything that we're doing here.
除非你拿到泰勒局长的书面许可文件
Not without permission, in writing, from Chief Taylor.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine, wow.
我做错了什么吗
What did I do?
我们从今天早上开始说
Let's start with this morning.
有什么反常的事情吗
Did anything unusual happen?
你去上学之前看到你哥哥了吗
Did you see your brother before you left for school?
我起床之前他就走了 不过我...
Uh, he was gone before I got up, but I...
我看到了我妈妈
I saw my mom.
你们聊了什么
Did you talk about anything?
她问我早餐想吃什么
She asked me what I wanted for breakfast,
我说麦片 所以她为我准备了燕麦片
and -- and I said cereal, so she made me oatmeal
之后她就开始准备见客户
before she started getting ready for her clients.
你妈妈一般几点出门上班
And when does your mom normally leave for work?
她不出门
She doesn't.
她在家工作 给律师事务所做文字处理
She works from home -- word processing for legal firms.
她做模板设计
S-she designs their templates.
你妈妈有请员工来家里上班吗
Anyone else working for your mom at your house?
没有 她大部分的项目经理都在别的城市
No, most of her project managers live in other cities.
这些情况我妈没和你说吗
Didn't she tell you that?
普罗文茨副队 陶副队
Uh, Lieutenant Provenza, Lieutenant Tao,
这位是彼得·路易斯
Meet Peter Lewis.
他家住在欧文先生的对面
Lives across the street from Mr. Erwin.
不过他今天早上没发现有什么异常
But, uh, he didn't see anything unusual this morning.
我想不通为什么有人要杀那位可怜的老头
No. I don't know why anyone would kill the poor old guy.
我没惹上什么麻烦吧
Hey, I'm not... in any trouble, am I?
没有 没有
No. No, no, no, no, no.
其实
Um, as a matter of fact,
有麻烦的是我们 我们希望得到你的帮助
We're in trouble and could use your help.
给胡里奥
我的帮助 怎么帮
My help? In what way?
今天早上你没发现有什么异常
So, you didn't see anything abnormal this morning?
那上周呢 你家附近有新面孔出现吗
What about last week? Anyone new show up to the house?
新面孔 比如说谁
New? Like who?
举个例子 你们有没有换女佣
For example, did you change maids
或者园丁之类的
or, uh, gardeners or anything like that?
没有 我哥哥负责修理草坪
No, my brother takes care of the lawn,
我们也没有女佣之类的佣人
and w-we don't have any maids or anything like that.
你知道你妈妈保险柜里有什么吗
Do you know what your mother kept in her safe?
她的首饰 现金 一把枪
Her jewelry, money, a gun,
我们的出生证
our birth certificates.
什么样的枪
What kind of gun?
我不清楚 不是她的 是...
I'm not sure. It wasn't hers. It was...
是我爸爸的枪
It was my dad's.
还有他的婚戒也放在保险柜里
And his wedding ring was in the safe.
没了
It's gone.
都没了
It's all gone!
当然 大部分时间我都在健身房♥做健身指导
Of course, I'm at the gym training people most of the day.
休息时间回家一趟 划不来
Not worth going home on breaks,
所以如果有人造访我家 我也不...
so if any one came by I wouldn't, uh --
彼得 彼得
Pete! Pete!
天呐 彼得
Oh, my God, Pete!
天呐 彼得
Oh, my God, Pete!
-天呐 -阿什莉 怎么回事
- Oh, my God! - Ashley, what's the matter?
他们没告诉你吗
They didn't tell you?
妈妈死了 彼得
Mom's dead, Pete.
有人开枪打死了她
Someone shot her.
她死了
She's dead.
彼得 我是队长纱伦·雷达
Peter, I'm Captain Sharon Raydor.
我妈妈死了 你都不告诉我
My mom's dead and you didn't tell me?!
不幸的是 今天早上你们家发生了一起抢劫...
Unfortunately, this morning during a robbery of your home...
抢劫 什么
A-a robbery? What?
你母亲中枪身亡了
your mother was shot and killed.
-节哀 -我们...
- I'm so sorry. - We were...
我们只是想找个合适的方式来告诉你
We were just trying to find the right way to tell you.
胡说八道
What bullshit.
我妹妹在哪
Where's my sister?
彼得
Hey, Peter.
彼得
Pete!
欢迎回来 胡里奥
Welcome back, Julio.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
你可以紧跟调查进度
Follow the investigation as closely as you want,
但是 别跟受害者家属提太多细节
but, uh, restrict your story to the victim's family.
好吧 但是如果你在明天下午
Okay, but if you arrest the killers
四五点钟之前抓到凶手
before 4:00 or 5:00 P.M. tomorrow,
我还是可以报道的吧
I can report that, though, yeah?
也许吧
Maybe.
队长
Captain.
来见见这位洛杉矶警局新上任的记者
Meet the newest credentialed journalist with the LAPD.
只是接下来的48小时之内
For the next 48 hours.
你就是想跟我说这个吗
Oh, is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
不是 我能单独和你谈谈吗
No, um...c-can I steal you for a second?
-我能...行吗 -可以
- Can I -- is that okay? - Sure.
我应该把这个给你
Hi, I'm supposed to give this to you.
好的 谢谢
Hi, yes. Thank you.
如果你已经在另起一份报道了
Yeah. If you're already writing another one,
那他们肯定很中意你的第一篇报道吧
they must have really liked your first story.
他们不喜欢
Oh, they didn't.
不 我想跟你说的是...
No, uh, wh-what I wanted to talk to you about was, um...
听着 纱伦
Look, just, Sharon,
你先保证你不会疯掉
Promise you won't get freaked out.
你什么时候见我疯过
When have you ever seen me freaked out?
好吧 那我说了
All right, um... here it goes.
我...我觉得
I-I think...
我觉得最近在学校里有人跟踪我
I think some guy's been following me around campus.
-你能描述一下长相吗 -我有更好的
- Can you describe him? - I can do better than that.
我趁那家伙在我背后的时候拍了一张自♥拍♥
I took a selfie with the guy in the background.
那个...就是那个人
That's -- see, that's -- that's him right there.
那个穿蓝衣服的
The one in the blue.
我已经...注意到他好几次了
I've -- I've noticed him several times now.
你能把这张照片发给我吗
Can you e-mail me this photo?
我们会查出这位
And I will make sure that we get an I.D.
-潜在跟踪者的身份 -好的
- on your possible stalker. - Okay.
等等 就这样吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait. That's it?
你不打算 比如
You're not gonna, like,
重新队式施行保护性监禁吗
try and put me in protective custody again?
不 还没这个打算
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表