剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Help how?
你介意我录音我们的对话吗
Do you mind if I record our conversation?
我知道 这肯定不容易
Look, I-I'm sure it's -- it's not easy, but...
但讲讲你母亲
talking about your mother
让人们从感性的角度认识这些案件
humanizes this crime for people
也许就会有人站出来
and might actually make someone come forward.
你想了解我妈妈
You want to know about my mom?
好啊
Okay.
我父亲死后 她跟疯了似的
After my dad died, she lost her mind --
非要完全掌控我的生活
felt like she had to take complete control over my life.
当我终于忍♥无可忍♥
And when I'd finally had enough
从加州大学洛杉矶分校商学院辍学后
and dropped out of UCLA business,
她就再也不和我说话了
she stopped talking to me.
虽然我们住在一起
Even though we lived in the same house,
但我们已经几个月没说话了
we didn't speak for months.
而且这个有人借玫瑰
And this whole idea of someone tricking
骗她开门的理论
their way through the front door with roses?
完全就是扯淡
That's crazy.
不要说她从来 从来都不会
Not only would she never answer
穿着浴衣开门
the front door in her bathrobe, ever,
而且没有其他人会给她送花 除了我
nobody ever sent my mother roses but me.
在母亲节那天
On mother's day.
而且今年我也没送
And that didn't happen this year.
以后我也再没有机会送了
And now it's never gonna happen again.
如果你们给我找个律师
Okay, if you get me an attorney,
我可以把你们想知道的一切都告诉你们
I will tell you everything that you want to know
如果你们能保证
if you can promise me
只判我盗窃罪并让我在郡监狱服刑
a grand-theft beef served in county.
我们是不会把双重谋杀罪
We do not plea double homicide
降为盗劫罪的
down to grand theft.
双重谋杀案 什么
Double homicide? What?!
请仔细观察这些照片
Peruse these pictures
拍的是你们昨天犯下的案子 诺顿先生
from the job you pulled yesterday, Mr. Norton,
请注意一下地上的尸体
and notice the dead bodies on the floor.
不不不 我们... 搞什么
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. We -- wha--
这不是我们干的
w-w-we didn't do this!
昨天吗 不不不
Y-yesterday? No, no, no.
我们不会连续两天犯案的 风险太大
We don't rob houses two days in a row. It's too risky.
你觉得我们是不是抓错人了
Does this sound like the wrong guy to you?
也许只是他不愿意这么痛快就承认谋杀
Probably wouldn't just admit to murder right off the bat.
确实 但他刚刚承认了所有的入室抢劫案
No, but he did just confess to all the home invasions.
珠宝首饰都不见了
The jewelry, it's missing.
地板上有玫瑰
Roses on the floor.
好吧 但是她没有戴手铐啊
O-okay, b-but -- but she's not handcuffed.
嘴巴也没被堵上
Okay, or -- or gagged.
还有还有 这里 这里
And -- and -- thi-- right here! Right here.
这个 这个不是我买♥♥的花瓶 好吗
This -- this -- this -- this is not the vase that I buy, okay?
你可以去问花店的人啊
You know what? You ask the guy at the flower shop.
那不是我买♥♥的花瓶
That's not my vase.
玫瑰也不是他买♥♥的那种
They're also not his roses.
其它入室盗窃案里
In his other home invasions,
诺顿的人总会买♥♥茶香玫瑰
Norton's team brought hybrid tea roses.
我们在路易斯家发现的
Now, the ones we found at the lewis house
却是老式的庭院玫瑰
were old garden roses.
这些嫌疑人一进入屋里
Once inside the house,
做的第一件事就是关闭百叶窗
the first thing our suspects did was close up all the blinds.
他们的所有抢劫案都是这么做的
they did this with all their robberies.
但我们进入路易斯家时
Now, when we went to the Lewis house,
所有百叶窗都开着
all the blinds were open.
但是犯罪手法...
But the pattern --
犯罪手法公众都知道 副队
Was -- was out there, sir.
我在新闻上看到过 还是我们发布的
I saw it on the news, and we publicized it.
建议人们要小心谨慎
Advising people on everything from being wary
提防上门送玫瑰的女人 小心珠宝被盗
of a woman delivering red roses to locking up jewelry.
甚至连电击枪都提到了
Even mentions stun guns.
打断一下 但这也许很重要
Ur, excuse me, but this might be important.
我在检查他们的财务记录
Looking over their finances,
被害人儿子彼得·路易斯持有的信♥用♥卡♥
an itemized charge on a Visa card held by our victim's son,
消费记录显示他曾购买♥♥过一把韦伯坦电击枪
Peter Lewis, for a Vipertek.
彼得·路易斯买♥♥过电击枪
Peter Lewis bought a stun gun.
六周前 是的
Six weeks ago, yes.
干的好 奥德诺 干的非常好
Good work, Oderno. Really, good work.
所以从嫌疑人的校对说
So, with regard to our suspects,
玫瑰和花瓶都不匹配
the roses don't match, the vase doesn't match.
房♥屋内本身就有电击枪
There was a stun gun on the premises,
百叶窗还没关
and the blinds weren't pulled.
辩方律师可以高枕无忧了
The defense rests.
但如果凶手不是诺顿和安保公♥司♥
But if not Norton and company,
那就是有人陷害他们
someone framed them.
彼得·路易斯现在在哪儿
Where's Peter Lewis right now?
他和拉什蒂在休息室 队长
He's in the break room with Rusty, ma'am.
-什么 -见鬼
- What?! - Damn it.
是你告诉拉什蒂
Well, you're the one who told Rusty
他应该去采访受害人家属的
that he should interview the victim's family.
天呐 真是哪里都不安全
My God, there is nowhere safe.
都不安全
Nowhere!
你呢 你妈妈给你选的专业吗
What about you? Your mom choose your major for you?
不 我妈妈从不会
No, um, my mom doesn't really try
对我指手画脚
to boss me around or anything.
我都是自己做决定
I'm pretty much my own guy.
拉什蒂 你马上出去
Rusty, you need to get out of here right now. Oh.
-你还把采访录了音 -什么...
- Have you been recording this conversation? - Wha--
-你的手♥机♥先放我这里 -不不不
- I'll keep your phone. - No, no, no, no,
局长允许我写受害人家属的报道了 纱伦
I have permission to do a story on the victim's family, Sharon.
-一会儿再谈 胡里奥 -彼得·路易斯
- We will talk later. Julio. - Peter Lewis,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
将成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
-你有权聘请一位律师 -天呐
- You have the right to an attorney. - Oh, my God.
出去 我让你出去
Out! I said out!
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford one,
法庭会为你指定一位
one will be appointed for you by the state.
彼得 我就开门见山了
Peter, I'm gonna make this quick.
你为什么在六周前买♥♥了一把电击枪
Why did you buy a stun gun six weeks ago?
因为我妹妹的前男友在跟踪她
B-because my sister's ex-boyfriend was stalking her.
她害怕独自出门
She was scared to go out of the house by herself.
你妹妹把这把电击枪放在哪儿了
Where did your sister keep this stun gun?
一开始她带在身上
No, I mean she had it to begin with.
但后来
But -- but then she
她拿出来威胁劳尔 却被他抢走了
threatened Raul with it and he took it from her.
把她前男友的全名告诉我
I need her ex-boyfriend's full name right now.
劳尔 劳尔·迪亚斯
Raul, Raul Diaz.
你知道他的住址吗
And do you happen to know this Raul boy's address?
劳尔
Hey, Raul.
是你吗 兄弟
Is that you, brother?
-你好 -你是谁
- Hey, man. - Who is it?
我是洛杉矶警局的查克·库伯副队长
Hey, look, I'm Lieutenant Chuck Cooper from the LAPD.
我想跟你谈谈关于... 见鬼
I want to talk to you about the -- oh, shit!
劳尔 劳尔 别跑
Raul! Raul, stop!
停下
Stop!
劳尔 停下
Raul, stop!
别跑
Stop!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me, please!
救救我
Help me!
求你们了
Please!
-阿什莉 阿什莉 你没事吧 -救命
- Ashley! Ashley, are you okay? - Please!
-宝贝 你没事吧 -不
- Sweetheart, are you okay? - No!
-来 起来 -不 你们听我说
- Come on, get up. Get up. - No, you have to listen!
-好的 -他威胁我
- Okay, okay. - He was threatening
说要像杀我妈妈那样杀了我哥哥
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表