剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, uh, you know, Sykes, I don't like to criticize people.
赛克斯 我一向不爱批评人
But this looks like the worst undercover operation
但我从没见过像这次这么烂的
I've ever seen!
卧底行动
Yeah, this? Yeah, I-I can explain all this.
这次行动 我可以解释
Mm, would that include how you let two members of this crew
不去追捕那两个从后门进去又溜掉的劫匪
go in and out of the back without giving chase?
这也能解释吗
Yes. I can explain that also, Lieutenant.
我能解释 副队
Go, then, before F.I.D. kicks us out.
那就在武调科让我们滚蛋前说吧
All right. These five guys... the two dead on the ground,
好 这五个人 两个中枪倒地身亡
the one in the squad car who gave up,
一个缴械投降 现在警车里
and the two that got away...
还有两个逃走了
they've been robbing grocery stores for,
他们一直打劫杂货铺
I don't know, eight months,
大概有八个月之久
and... and Detective Miller
米勒警探
just now, today, asked us to follow the driver.
刚才要我们跟踪那个司机
Calling himself Donny... probably an alias.
他自称唐尼 可能是化名
Yeah, as maybe... maybe... a suspect.
对 他有可能是个嫌犯
Well, what'd you think they were up to
那你看见他们进入停车场的时候
when they rolled into the parking lot?
就没有半点想法吗
Not this. I mean, when they got out of their vehicles
不是你想的那样 当他们戴着面具拿着枪
with guns and masks,
下车的时候
we knew what was gonna happen, but...
我们预计到了会有事故发生 但
They had M-4s.
他们有M4步♥枪♥
We didn't want to stress them with civilians around.
我们不想把他们逼急了以至于伤害到附近的居民
Then why call for backup?
那叫后援干什么
We didn't. Someone inside the store pulled the silent alarm.
不是我们叫的 店里有人拉了无声警报
Nothing she could do about that.
这事她没法控制
Yeah, but when you found out
好 那你发现
two guys had gone in and out through the back,
两个人从后门进去又溜走的时候
why didn't you go after them?
怎么不去追
We killed suspects,
我们击毙了嫌犯
and force investigation division
武力使用调查科要求我们
said we had to wait here for our interviews.
原地等候接受调查
Captain Raydor and her crazy ideas.
这是雷达队长的馊主意
Anyhow, here I am.
不管怎样 我在这
Still waiting to get my statement!
排队等着录口供呢
Isn't it nuts?
是不是二到家了
So, Assistant Chief Taylor,
泰勒副局长
instead of chasing after heavily armed suspects,
不去追全副武装的犯罪分子
she was frozen here because of...
而在这傻等着就是因为
This is F.I.D.'s scene.
这现场归武调科管
We have officer-involved shootings.
因为警官执行任务的时候开枪了
Well, I have shots fired, too.
我还开过枪呢
And from fully automatic weapons, sir. Oh.
长官 从全自动武器上找到的
Now it is a public-safety issue.
现在是公共安全事件了
Now, do you want us to go find these two missing suspects...
现在你是想让我们追捕那两名逃犯
Or not?
还是干等
And... and where is Raydor, by the way?
话说雷达哪去了
She'll be here in a little bit. How can I help?
她一会就到 你有事吗
The suspect who gave up
投降的嫌犯
is sitting in that patrol car over there.
在那辆警车里
If we can move him downtown right now...
如果现在我们把他带往市区的话
the suspect stays there until force investigation takes him.
在武调科带走他之前哪也不能去
That's the policy.
这是规矩
Look, we're not starting the clock over on major crimes
我们不会再给人可乘之机
just to give people new reasons to sue us.
来起诉重案组
We have to keep making real changes.
真需要整改了
"Changes"? What... what changes?
"整改" 怎么改
I've got things running great.
我的工作可是井井有条
Talk to the suspect here.
去跟那个嫌犯谈谈
I'll see if I can move F.I.D. along.
我争取让武调科走人
Come on.
走吧
Sykes. Miller. Come with us.
赛克斯 米勒 一起来
Hold on.
等下
Something wrong, Julio?
胡里奥 有什么不对劲吗
Maybe.
貌似
All right, Buzz.
好吧 巴斯
What haven't I seen?
我还有什么没看
The feed from the two security cameras inside the store
店铺里两台监控器的录影带
and the video off the patrol cars.
还有警车车载录像
Well, make sure that you get copies of all that stuff from F.I.D.
一定要从武调科那拿到全部拷贝
And don't come back here with a bunch of excuses.
别两首空空回来还给我找一堆借口
Yes, sir.
遵命
Sykes, who's our suspect?
赛克斯 嫌犯都是何方神圣
Not sure.
不知道
All their prints are in AFIS,
他们的指纹在系统里都能找到
but the feds have a flag on their names.
但调查局在他们的名字上做了标记
All right, Mike.
好吧 迈克
You ask our friendly FBI liaison what these flags are about.
去问问可亲的调查局联络人这些标记什么意思
We have got to know who these people are.
必须搞清楚这些人的来路
Lieutenant, I've spent most of the year chasing these guys...
副队 我费了多年的心血来抓这些人
I understand, Miller, but it's our case now.
米勒 我理解 但这案子现在归我们管了
All right, Flynn.
开始吧 富林
Hey. I'm Andy. What's your name?
我叫安迪 你呢
So...
那个
...I hear you have an opening in major crimes.
听说你们重案组缺人
Usually, Sykes, people hold off asking for a promotion
赛克斯 通常情况下 人们立了功
until they've done something right.
才好意思提升职的事
You gonna talk to me, or do you want me to leave?
你是想跟我说话 还是想让我走
How are they... my friends?
我的伙伴们 怎么样了
Not good.
不太好
In fact, they'll be going to the morgue pretty soon.
实际上 他们很快就要进停尸房♥了
Look, I'm gonna give you something to think about.
我会给你开出条件考虑一下
So listen to me. Come on.
听好了
Sit up. Look at me.
坐直了 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Because you surrendered your weapon and gave up,
鉴于你主动投降且交出了武器
I don't want to charge you for murder if I don't have to.
除非万不得已 我不想以谋杀罪起诉你
What? No. The police killed...
什么 不对 警♥察♥杀了...
look, look, look... you guys killed people... not us.
别急 是你们警♥察♥杀的人
Hold on. Listen to me. We were never supposed to kill anyone!
冷静 听我说 我们从没想过要杀人
Listen to me! Listen to me!
听我说 听我说
Now, in the commission of a felony,
涉及到重罪的案件中
if anyone dies,
只要有人死亡
even though the police shot them,
即使是警♥察♥打死的
technically that's murder.
也算谋杀案
And those murders are on you.
而且杀人罪名是算在犯人头上的
Look, I can help you.
我能帮你
'Cause if we talk to the D.A. right now,
如果现在就跟地方检察官坦白
and you tell him your name
你告诉他你的名字
and the names of all your friends,
和你同伴们的名字
especially the ones that got away,
尤其是逃跑的那俩
he'll make a deal to arrest you just for the robberies.
作为交换条件 他就会只以抢劫罪起诉你
But we have to hurry
但必须要抓紧时间
because you're going down to booking any second,
因为你分分钟就会被押送入狱
and this is gonna be all out of my hands.
到时候我就管不了了
Let me arrest you for robbery...
让我以抢窃罪逮捕你
and not murder.
而不是谋杀罪
Let me make you a deal.
做个交易
What do you say?
你意下如何
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
好 好
Yeah, good.
很好
I'm gonna go get the D.A. now.
我马上就去找地方检察官
Okay.
好
He's ready to make a deal.
他准备好跟我们交易了
But he knows me, and he knows Sykes.
但他认识我 认识赛克斯
So somebody else has to pretend that they're the D.A.
找个脸生的来冒充地方检察官
Who feels like pretending? You?
谁想来 你呢
Yeah. Okay? Listen, you know the routine.
好 你知道例行程序吧
You don't have to say you're a D.A.
你不用亲口说你是地方检察官
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表