剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Kevin would go free.
你以前见过这个人吗
Did you ever meet this man?
-你知道他叫什么吗 -不好意思
- Do you know his name? u202d- Sorry.
他是凯文家的某个熟人
He was a connection to kevin's family somehow,
老实说 我就知道这么多
and honestly, that is all I know.
我已经把我知道的都告诉你们了
I am telling you everything...
也许谢伊说的关于凯文父母的话是对的
What if Shea is right about the parents?
我希望你们最终不会逮捕我
So, I hope you don't end up arresting me.
如果他是对的我会很不爽的
I would hate it if he was right.
巴斯 我们准备好了
Buzz, we're ready.
队长 艾米有关于赎金的消息了
Captain, Amy has the info on the ransom money.
副队 能不能请你让杰米
Lieutenant, if you could get Jamie
把他的供词写出来
to write out his statement, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
存入当地银行里的一万美元赎金
The $10,000 from the ransom that was deposited in a local bank
被转到了一个夜店的账户
went into an account belonging to a nightclub
这个夜店叫"性感娃娃"
called "Sultry Dolls."
这个夜店二十四小时营业 靠近机场
That's a 24-hour strip joint near the airport, ma'am.
-怎么了 本来就是 -靠近机场
- What? It is. - By the airport.
克拉克一家自从儿子失踪了以后
The Clarks have been doing a lot of traveling
-经常坐飞机旅行 -得了吧
- since their son disappeared. - Oh, come on.
谁更有可能去脱衣舞俱乐部
I mean, who's more likely to go to a strip joint?
是我们刚刚听说的毒贩
The drug dealer that we just heard about
还是受害者的父母
or the parents of our victim?
我们回来看看证据
Uh, back to the evidence.
如果有人在脱衣舞俱乐部一两个晚上
Someone who spends $10,000 in cash at a strip club
就花了一万美元现金
in a night or two
肯定会有人记得他
might be memorable, ma'am.
是的
True.
艾米 你和胡里奥去"性感娃娃"看看吧
Amy, why don't you and Julio pay a visit to Sultry Dolls?
我可以自己去 长官 真的
Oh, I can go by myself, ma'am. Really.
有个后援会好些 胡里奥
Better to have backup, Julio.
记得给嫌疑犯拍照
Take the photos of our suspects.
别忘了这个嫌疑犯
Oh, you don't want to forget this suspect.
-克拉克一家正在来的路上 -这儿
- Clarks are on their way in. - Here?
你让他们到这儿来和你谈话
You're having them come here to talk to you?
谢伊探员 我负责这次调查
Agent Shea, I am running this investigation.
你只是顾问
You are an advisor.
那就让我给你个建议
Well, then, let me advise you.
几年来 我非常努力地与凯文的父母
Over the years, I've worked very hard
保持一种特殊的关系
to maintain a special relationship with kevin's parents.
我也许不信任他们 但他们信任我
I may not trust them, but they trust me.
我会更愿意在他们家里
I would prefer to talk
与他们独自谈话 这样我
to them alone in their own home, where I --
这样我们就不知道你们说了什么
Where we can't hear you.
我想知道这是为什么
I wonder why that is.
谢伊探员 如果你想留在这儿
Special agent Shea, u202dif you want to remain here,
就一定要照我的意思办
you must do things my way.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
队长问你问题呢
The captain asked you a question.
当然 都听你的
Sure. Your way.
很好
Good.
那就准备好向陶副队
Then prepare u202dto introduce Kevin's parents
介绍凯文的父母吧
to lieutenant Tao.
而且要记住 我想要看看他们得知
And bear in mind that I would like to watch their reaction
自己儿子的案子要重新调查时的反应
to the reopening of their son's case.
珍妮丝 乔治
Janice, George.
你在笑
Oh, you're smiling.
不是坏消息吧
It's not -- it's not bad news?
不 不 不 绝对不是
Oh, no, no, no, no. Not at all. u202dOh.
这位是陶副队
This is lieutenant Tao.
-欢迎 -他是洛杉矶最优秀的警♥察♥之一
- Welcome. - One of LAPD's finest,
而且是好莱坞著名的顾问
and a famous Hollywood consultant.
那案情有进展吗
Is there a break in the case, then?
我们有了一些非常有意思的进展
Some very interesting developments.
我不喜欢他 我一点儿也不信任他
I don't like him, and I certainly don't trust him.
我也是 就让他一直说下去吧
Neither do I. Let's just keep him talking.
最终他会露出狐狸尾巴的
Eventually, he may give up what he's hiding.
你们最近怎么样
So, how you two holding up?
我不会说谎的
I won't lie.
我们唯一的孩子失踪两年
Having our only child go missing for two years,
我们不知道他是生是死
not knowing whether he's alive or dead,
简直是难以想象的痛苦
it's harder than anything I could have imagined.
你们也许已经猜到了
Well, as you might as guessed,
最近的电视报道又把事情闹起来了
this recent TV exposé has stirred things up a bit.
这是新闻界的卑鄙借口
What a miserable excuse for journalism.
用装♥修♥房♥子来暗示我们偷了自己儿子的赎金
Using a remodel to imply we stole our son's ransom?
其实这样也有好处
Well, the good thing about the story,
这样可以使公众关注凯文的绑♥架♥事件
it kept your son's kidnapping in the national spotlight,
也能帮助我们重新调查此案
and it helped us reopen the investigation.
事实上 我们今天见了杰米和丹尼尔
In fact, we interviewed Jamie and Daniel earlier today,
我们发现 他们并没有把他们所知道的
and as it turns out, they did not give us a full account
关于绑♥架♥的一切都告诉我们
of what they saw during the abduction.
可是 杰瑞 你已经和他们谈了好几次
But, Jerry, you spoke to those boys several times.
我一直都在怀疑他们也许在瞒着什么
And I had always wondered if they had held something back,
而今天 我终于把他们的嘴撬开了
and today, I finally pried it out of them.
谢伊也可以去好莱坞发展
Maybe Shea's ready for Hollywood, too.
他已经能借着别人的功劳邀功了
He's already taking credit for other people's work.
因为如果你们听了他们的话一定会难过的
...because you're not gonna like what they had to say.
我警告你们 这消息非常令人沮丧
I'm warning you, this is - this is very upsetting.
丹尼尔和杰米现在声称
Daniel and Jamie are now claiming
他们当时和凯文在午餐咖啡馆
that they were at lunch café with Kevin
是为了提一千克可♥卡♥因♥
to pick up a kilo of cocaine
好在夜店卖♥♥
that they were gonna sell at a club.
真的吗 这不可能
Seriously? That can't be true.
当他被绑♥架♥时已经有好几个月没吸毒了
Kevin had been sober for months when all this happened.
我们也觉得很难办
We're not sure how to take this accusation, either.
但我们还是得问 凯文
But you have to ask, is it possible
有没有可能与某些他从小就认识的
Kevin was in league u202dwith some unnamed drug dealer
某些毒贩勾结
he'd known since childhood?
我想不出来会有谁
I cannot imagine who that would be.
好了 好了 我们不谈这个了
Okay, okay, let's get off this subject
换一个轻松点的话题
and get on to one that's less outrageous.
你们今年旅行了好几次
You guys did some traveling this year.
当然
Of course.
我们的房♥子在施工
Our house had been under construction.
我们的悲痛调解心理医生说
And our grief counselor believes that
旅行可以帮助我们恢复
travel helps with recovery.
她强烈建议我们出去走走
She strongly encouraged us to get out of town.
这是很好的建议 那你们去哪儿了
That's great advice. So, where have you been?
德国 法国
Germany, France...
西班牙
Spain.
西班牙 巴西
... Spain, Brazil.
你们选择去巴西有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason you chose Brazil?
我知道你们想问什么 是的 我们...
I know where you're going with this, and, yes, we...
当那张凯文在里约热内卢的照片在网上出现
When that picture of Kevin in Rio popped up on the internet,
我们一定要去看看
we had to go look for ourselves.
所以在你们看来 那个在巴西的男孩
So, that boy in Brazil, to you,
可能是凯文
could've been Kevin.
可能是
Maybe.
也有可能我们只看到了我们想看的
It... it's possible we saw what we wanted to see.
我还有一个问题 虽然很牵强
Mm. I have one last far-fetched question,
但我还是要问
but we have to ask.
不 我们不用问
No, we don't. No, we don't.
根本不用问
It does not need to be asked.
我告诉过你乔治是不可能去
I've told you that george here
那个叫"性感娃娃"的脱衣舞俱乐部的
would never visit a strip club called Sultry Dolls.
二位 我很抱歉他们要问这个问题
You guys, I'm sorry that they want to open this up,
但他们非要问
but they do.
天啊 你认为我丈夫去脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Oh, my gGod. You think my husband goes to strip clubs?
珍妮丝 等等
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表