剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
贝弗利和克雷森特高地就在
Beverly and Crescent Heights is near the hospital
抛尸医院的边上
where our bodies were dumped.
好的 我再派几名巡警去帮忙
Okay, I'll get some extra patrol officers down there to help.
叫他们去找一条崭新的东方式地毯
Tell them to look for a newish oriental rug.
我在四名死者的身上都发现了
I've now found woven wool fibers from the same magic carpet
莫拉蒂地毯
同一张魔毯的羊毛纤维
on each of your victims.
这就是魔毯的商店
Here's a magic-carpet store.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
这看上去像拖行的痕迹
Those look like drag marks.
紧急情况
And exigent circumstances.
莫拉蒂地毯
也许有更简单的方法能进去呢
Maybe there's an easier way to get in up front.
安全
Clear!
好
Okay.
我们需要找到证据
We need to find evidence
给我们刚刚砸碎玻璃门的行为找个正当的理由
to justify breaking through that glass door.
我觉得我们发现了些什么
I think we're onto something.
既然我们得获取DNA信息
Since we had to clear out for DNA collection,
我尽我所能重现了犯罪现场
I've done my best to re-create the crime scene.
等我贴上最后的标签就完成了
Let me finish up with my last few post-its.
有没有查出地毯店主人现在在哪儿
Have we been able to locate the owner of the rug shop yet?
联调局发来信息
We got a text from the FBI
尼莫·莫拉蒂在上个月中旬办理签证
saying Nemo Moradi used his passport to enter Morocco
去了摩洛哥
in the middle of last month.
这也证实了隔壁店主所说
Which confirms what our neighboring business owners said
这家店已经关了两个礼拜
about the shop being closed for two weeks.
好吧 尼莫先生去摩洛哥...
Yeah, uh, Mr. Nemo is in Morocco...
干什么呢
Why?
探访家人
Visiting family,
联调局没有他的资料 疑似恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and the feds don't have a file on him, terror-wise.
先不要急着下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
迈克 这些标签代表枪孔吗
So, Mike, these post-its represent bullet strikes?
地毯店 我们的死者 没错
In the rug shop and our victims, yes.
地板上的这些形状代表地毯下
And these shapes on the ground represent pools of blood
发现的血迹
found underneath the rug
有人试图擦干净 但是还是用鲁米诺检测了出来
That someone tried to wipe clean but showed up with luminol.
为了增加趣味性...
Now, to make this fun --
太迟了
Too late.
艾米 你能扮演凶手吗
Amy, can you pretend to be the shooter?
这些枪伤不是说明这个凶手
Okay. Don't these wall strikes indicate that the shooter,
不管是男是女 是站在同一个地方开枪的吗
he or she, probably fired from one spot?
凶手大概站在...这里
The killer was standing about...here.
好 如果你站对了地方
Okay, so, if you are in the right place,
你需要看清楚
you need line of sight,
所以死者的位置大概...
so the victims would have been more like...
像这样
like this?
就是这样 队长
Uh, that's it, Captain.
凶手走进来 面朝
So, our shooter entered, facing...
霍华德·普拉格
Howard Prager.
他的枪伤最直接
His wounds are the most direct.
然后凶手朝其他被害人扫射
Then our murderer sprays the other victims
还殃及地毯店
and the rug shop, too.
看起来这个凶手并不擅长用枪
Looks like he or she wasn't much of a weapons expert.
迈克 这个房♥间中的所有证据
Mike, is all this evidence from the room
都是在地毯店后面找到的吗
at the back of the rug shop?
是的
Yes.
我不知道那片玻璃纸有没有关系
Uh, I don't know if that piece of cellophane's germane.
那上面没有指纹 怎么了
Uh, no fingerprints. Why?
如果你曾经大半辈子都是
Well, if you'd been married to a gambling addict
一名赌徒的妻子
most of your life,
你就会知道这一小片玻璃纸
you would know that this little piece of cellophane
是新牌的包装纸
is the wrapper to a fresh deck of cards.
被害人在玩牌
Our victims were playing poker.
而且显然赌注非常之高
And apparently with very high stakes.
法官阁下 格鲁夫法官
Oh, your honor -- Judge Grove?
贝克先生
Oh. Mr. Beck.
我只需要和你谈一会儿
I only need a moment of your time.
为什么
Why?
这样我就不会给你添麻烦
So I don't cause you any problems.
好吧 给你两分钟
Okay, I got two minutes.
好 你记得去年夏天
O-okay, uh, you remember last summer,
我创建了一个叫"身份"的播客吗
I created this vlog called "Identity"?
-是的 是的 -我最新的报道...
- Yes, yes. ?- And for my new story --
你报道了38号♥无名女尸
You reported on Jane Doe number 38,
-发现她名叫... -玛利亚娜·华♥莱♥士♥
- who turned out to be... - Mariana Wallace.
-对对对 -你刚刚说最新的报道吗
- Right, right. - Did you just say "New story"?
那跟我有什么关系 我已经不想继续聊了
How does that involve me? I don't like it already.
我好好考虑了一下 法官大人
I have thought very hard about it, your honor,
我想让"身份"的下一季节目
and I'd like the next season of "Identity"
来讲述格雷格[滑子]·拉斯尼克
to be about Greg "Slider" Rasenick,
因谋杀玛利亚娜被起诉
The suspect accused of murdering Mariana
下个月将在你的法庭上接受庭审
and who's to be a defendant in your court next month.
贝克先生 你知不知道
Mr. Beck, do you have any idea
一起死刑案件有多么复杂
how complicated a death penalty case is?
-我知道 我觉得我很清楚... -你不知道
- Uh, yeah, I think I have a pretty good -- ?- You don't!
我再问你一个问题
Let me ask you another question.
洛杉矶这么大
L.A. is a big place.
你就不能去烦别的法官吗
Is there no other judge you can be bothering right now?
也许吧 是的 但我还剩一分钟
Probably, yes, but I-I am down to a minute,
我想解释一下为什么滑子的故事...
and I would like to explain to you why Slider's story is --
不不不 你越级了
No, no, no. You've gotten way ahead of yourself.
你这个要求应该先去找调查人员
This request needs to be cleared with the investigators,
霍布斯副检察官
DDA Hobbs,
以及辩方律师后再来找我
and the defendant's attorney before it comes to me.
好吧 如果...如果他们同意了 你会同意吗
Uh, okay, a-and if they -- if they say yes, you'd approve?
我不知道
I have no idea,
律师们同意之前我根本不想去考虑这个问题
and I'm not gonna think about it until the attorneys sign off.
然后你再来解释
Then you can explain
我为什么要为你的灵机一动
why I should risk a thousand extra appeals
拿上千起其他诉讼来冒险
based on something that just popped into your head.
以后不要再在走廊拦下我了
And never stop me in the hallway again.
你要是想见我 就去预约
If you want to see me, make an appointment.
我试过了 法官阁下
I-I tried, your honor,
但他们告诉我你其他时间都没空
but I was told that you wouldn't be available for some time.
你的两分钟时间到了
Your two minutes are up.
祝你能说动霍布斯 替我向你妈妈问好
Good luck with Hobbs, and tell your mother I said hi.
你去哪儿见的格鲁夫法官
Where did you see Judge Grove?
一般这时候他在法♥院♥啊
He's usually in court by now.
我...我之前碰到他了
I...I ran into him earlier,
我刚好有几个问题只有他能解答
which was great because I had some questions
就刚巧碰到了他 结果...
I thought only he could answer, and it turns out --
大家伙儿
Hey, everybody.
这里有一大袋证据呢
We got a great, big bag of evidence here.
-可能已经毁了我的车 -那味道会散的
- Which probably ruined my car. - Oh, it'll air out.
大家靠近之前请注意 味道真的很大
Before anyone gets too close, this stuff really smells.
好 好
All right, all right.
巴斯拍摄完犯罪现场后
After Buzz filmed the crime scene,
我带上了这位预备警官沃特森
I grabbed reserve officer Watson here
让他翻了翻垃圾箱
and had him do some dumpster diving,
我们发现了...这些沾血的纸巾
and then we found... These bloody towels.
离地毯店有两个街区
Two blocks from the rug shop --
在我翻找的第十二个垃圾袋中
in the 12th garbage bag I opened.
我们应该将这些血样跟死者的进行对比
We should test this blood against our victims.
再加上几百枚扑克牌筹码
Plus, hundreds of poker chips,
几叠牌 盲注按钮
decks of cards, blind buttons.
那证实了我们对于赌局的推测
Well, that confirms our gambling theory.
.45半自动手♥枪♥的套管
Casings from a .45 semi-auto.
袋子底部还有七份牛排盒饭
And at the bottom of the bag, seven steak dinners,
都没吃过
all uneaten.
七份 只有四名被害人
Seven? We only have four victims.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表