剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And as she became more and more afraid his deal wasn't gonna --
塔米卡 那个另一天晚上被枪杀的女孩
Tamika? The girl who was shot to death the other night?
她怎么可能知道那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥在哪
How the hell would she know where the uzi was?
塔米卡是里斯警官被杀时
Tamika was the third person in the car
车里的第三个人
when officer Reese was murdered.
什么
what?
那时她是埃米尔的女友
At the time she was Emile's girlfriend,
而她在审判前告诉了你那把枪的所在位置
and she told you where the gun was right before the trial.
拜托 艾米
Ah, come on, Amy.
迈克的反应算是意料之中
Mike's no surprise,
但你就不能想点别的更有创意的推理吗
but couldn't you come up with something better than that?
这真是太令人失望了
It's so sad.
她认为你会用这把枪来帮助埃米尔
She thought you'd use the uzi to help Emile.
你也确实帮了
And you did help Emile,
用丹尼尔·普莱斯使用过的这同一件凶器
by shooting the D.A. and her bodyguard to death
杀死了副检察官和她的保镖
with the same murder weapon used by Daniel Price.
12年后 塔米卡的新男友 约翰·巴恩斯
12 years later, Tamika's new boyfriend, John Barnes,
当时正在郡警♥察♥局等待贩毒罪的审判
is sitting in county, awaiting trial for drug dealing.
他无法保释
He can't make bail.
于是塔米卡再一次找到你 要挟你
Tamika comes to see you again, blackmails you for --
-两位得了吧 这纯粹是胡扯 -不 不是
- Guys, come on! This is bullshit! - No, it's not!
塔米卡告诉了你枪藏在哪
Tamika told you where the gun was
然后她告诉埃米尔你才是杀害
and then told Emile you were the person
蕾切尔·格雷的幕后真凶 所以她也得死
behind the murder of Rachel Gray, so he had to go, too.
听我说 纱伦
Listen to me, Sharon,
这整个推理非常精彩
this is all a terrific theory
但你们得出的这个结论不适用于我
you've come up with that doesn't apply to me.
我没有杀害蕾切尔 我也从来没找到过枪
I didn't kill Rachel, I never found the gun,
而不管塔米卡要挟的是谁 那绝对不是我
and whoever Tamika blackmailed, it wasn't me.
如果她和谁说过枪藏在哪里
If she told someone where the gun was,
那肯定是丹尼斯·普莱斯
it was Dennis Price.
现在已经有了指证希克曼的间接案例了
You know, we have a good circumstantial case against Hickman.
我知道破案的压力肯定很大 但是
I know the pressure to solve this case must be huge... but
动机看上去没问题
The motive seems right.
但是他是从哪搞到杀害埃米尔的海♥洛♥因♥的
But where did he get the heroin to kill Emile?
拜托 马可 你得坐下来跟我们说 拜托
Come on... Mark, you have to sit down and talk to us. Come on!
坐下
Sit.
这是你的登录名
This is your I.D.
这是那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的序列号♥
This is the serial number for the uzi.
这些都不是假的
It's not phony!
你得解释这是怎么回事 马可
You got to explain it, Mark!
我解释不了
I can't.
听着 我是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm an asshole.
我从来没说我不是
I never said any different.
但我没法如此冷血的去杀人
But I couldn't kill anybody in cold blood.
你拿枪指着普莱斯牧师的头
You held a gun to the reverend Price's head
-威胁要杀了他 -那只是一种战略
- and threatened to kill him. - That was a tactical move.
而且当时我醉得厉害 好吗
And -- and I was drunk at the time, okay?
你上周杀死塔米卡
Were you drunk last week
和她的儿子时也喝醉了吗
when you killed Tamika and her little boy?
不 我没有杀
No. I didn't k--
听着 去问我妻子
Look...Ask my wife.
她会告诉你的
She'll tell you.
塔米卡被杀的时候我和她在一起
I was with her when Tamika was murdered,
在我们的船上 还有埃米尔被杀时
on our boat, and when Emile died,
去问问雪莉
ask Sherry.
有意思的是 马可 我们问过你妻子了
Funny thing is, Mark, we did ask your wife.
她说她不知道埃米尔被杀时你在哪里
She has no idea where you were when Emile was murdered.
而塔米卡被害时 她把醉醺醺的你丢在
And when Tamika was shot, she had gone to bed
甲板上就自己睡觉去了
and left you drinking on the deck of your boat.
而现在 你喝醉的时候就是
And drinking is when you are most likely
最可能会用到枪的时候
to reach for your gun nowadays.
那么她说错了吗 雪莉说错了吗
I mean, is she wrong -- Sherry?
那个愚蠢的贱♥货♥
That stupid bitch.
不 她没说错
No. She's not wrong.
这是不是就是你们想听到的
Is that what you wanted to hear?
我是不是给你们下一轮伏击准备好了弹♥药♥
Did I give you the proper ammunition to go after your next ambush?
警长 现在你满意了吗
You happy now, captain?
事实上 马可 是的 我很满意
As a matter of fact, Mark, yes, I am.
你还是没有具体证据
You still have no physical evidence.
但我们已经知道他的妻子不会为她撒谎
But we already knew that his wife wouldn't lie for him.
从一开始就是臆测
It's all conjecture from beginning to end.
是啊 副队 但我们不知道
Yes, Lieutenant, but we didn't know
他会不会为她撒谎
that he wouldn't lie for her.
你以为我不知道这游戏怎么玩吗
Y-you think I don't know how this game is played,
拿文件吓唬我 引我说你想听的话
mocking up documents to get me to say what you want to hear?
胡里奥和斯蒂芬 跟着墨西哥卷餐车
Julio and Steph, follow up on the taco truck.
如果发现不同的海♥洛♥因♥
If you find the wrong kind of heroin
雪梨·希克曼想合作的话
and Sherry Hickman tries to cooperate,
我想我就能逮捕他了
I think I'll be making an arrest.
队长 你觉得我们午餐前能弄好了吗
Captain, uh, do you think we'll be through by lunch?
没用的
It's never gonna work.
我明天可能需要请个假
I-I-I may need some time off tomorrow
有件差事...
to run an errand...
在街对面
Across the street.
更糟的是 你们愈加远离真♥相♥
Worse -- it's keeping you from the truth.
副队
Oh, Lieutenant, well,
我想你也许能
I think that it's possible
请个一下午的假
you could have the whole afternoon off.
你要是利用我说的话去对付我妻子
You use what I said here to go after my wife,
你永远破不了这个案子
You'll never solve this case.
你听到了吗
You hear me in there?
永远 永远
Never! Never.
我妈妈从来没打过我
My mother never hit me.
盖里怎么会认为能靠这种话
How could Gary think he could get away
免除牢狱之灾
with saying something like that?
但是 拉什蒂 更大的问题是
But, Rusty, the bigger problem is,
如果盖瑞坚持他的说法
if Gary holds to his story
说是你妈妈谋划的劫案
That your mother planned the robbery --
妈妈 她连♥准♥备午餐都做不好
Look, mom, she couldn't even plan dinner
甚至去趟杂货店也做不到
or a trip to the grocery store.
老实说 她每次都只买♥♥一卷卫生纸
Honestly, she bought one roll of toilet paper at a time.
她...她就这么点远见
That's -- that's how far ahead she planned, okay?
现在她突然变成了策划持枪抢劫的
And now she's supposed to be some mastermind of --
犯罪大♥师♥
of an armed robbery?
-我是说... -古斯
- I mean... - Hi, Gus.
-你好 -来的路上怎么样
- Hello. - How was your trip in?
很好 我觉得我会坐地铁了
Great. I think I have the subway down.
真希望可以一路直达
I just wish it went all the way to work.
谢谢你后来送我一程
Uh, thank you for taking me the rest of the way.
是是是 我跟你说了一百多遍了
Yes, yes, I told you 100 times,
我不介意载你
I don't mind dropping you off.
就顺路的
It's on the way. Okay?
该死 妈妈
Damn it, mom,
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do about this?
如果今天早上你下课后有时间
Well, if you have time after your class this morning,
你可以去县监狱看盖里
you could visit Gary at county.
探视 我为什么要去探视他
Visit -- why would I do that?
因为当着你的面 他没那么容易撒谎
Because it would be harder for him to lie to your face.
你还可以问到更多关于抢劫的事
And you could find out more about the robbery.
可是我以为作为你的儿子
But I thought being your son meant
我不能跟罪犯说话 当...
that I couldn't talk to criminals when -- when --
除非他请求法律援助
Well, if they'd invoked their rights,
但盖里决定自己辩护
but Gary has decided to defend himself.
你想问什么都行
You can ask him anything you want.
我能录下我们的对话吗
And -- and can I, um -- can I record our conversation?
县监狱会帮你录下来的
The county will record it for you.
好 祝你今天好运
Okay. Uh, well, good luck today.
你也是
You too.
我照你的建议办了
I followed up on your suggestion,
你在高曼车里找到的预付费手♥机♥
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表