剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
we don't need you anymore.
等一下
Hold up.
等等 你们要去哪
Wait up, man! Where y'all going?!
你是不明白什么叫马上吗
Do you not understand what "Right away" means?!
谁他妈在乎你身上到底会发生什么
Who the hell cares what happens to you, anyway?!
我会让钮子去死囚牢
I'll let Twizz walk just to see your sorry ass
看望你的
on death row!
我们不是来这跟你闲聊的
We are not here to hang out with you.
你是想帮忙 还是想去死
Do you want to help, or do you want to die?
别让他们走...让他们留下
Don't let them -- make them stay.
不能让钮子这么对我
Twizz can't do this to me!
我肯定会去牢房♥看他的
I'm sure as hell gonna see him in prison.
等着吧
That shit's got to happen!
米里亚姆
Miriam?
给我们看看这三起谋杀案中
Show us the evidence against my client
不利于我委托人的证据
for the triple.
如果很有说服力
If it's compelling,
我们可以讨论一下我委托人
we can discuss what my client will say
可以说什么来改变死刑
in exchange for taking death off the table.
当然只是假设
Hypothetically.
天啊
Oh, my god.
这只是个开始
It's only a start.
不错的开始 看看后面会怎样
It's a good start, but we'll see.
我们还是需要钮子的证词
We still need twizz's statement.
从现在开始
Well, from here on out,
就看谁更会撒谎了 他们还是我们
it's just a matter of who can lie better -- them or us.
然后我们就没有被判罪的风险了
Then we're home-free.
陶 陶
Tao. Tao.
你能让打印机跟我手♥机♥连接吗
Can you make my phone work with my printer?
特别行动组刚给我发了
S.I.S. Just sent me
钮子家的照片
this new picture of Twizz's crib.
钮子先生...
Well, Mr. Twizz...
恐怕你没那么好运了
I'm afraid you're running out of luck.
告密小人
我家什么时候变成这样了
When did this happen to my house?
几小时前
A couple of hours ago.
你的猛兽同党们可能是拼错了
Now, your fellow Monsters may have misspelled it,
但是我肯定那个标签的意思是
but I'm pretty sure that that tag means
你告发了一个谋杀案
that you snitched on a homicide.
也许因为我们刚刚逮捕了谋杀嫌犯哈泽德老大
Might be because we just arrested Big Hazard for murder.
什么
What?
这是什么情况
Walk me through this.
也许是我们让人们以为
Maybe we've let people assume
你委托人被列入了证人保护计划
your client is going into the witness protection program.
你知道的 钮子 我们昨晚
You see, Twizz, we hid out
可没说被藏匿的枪是在哪找到的
where the stashed gun was found last night.
什么
What?
当哈泽德回去找的时候 我们逮捕了他
And when Big Hazard went back for it, we surprised him.
他也许就得出了结论
And he may have jumped to conclusions
我们是怎么找到那支枪的
as to how we happened upon the weapon.
我们把他的手♥机♥还给他的时候
Conclusions he spread amongst other monsters
他就把这结论告诉了其他猛兽同党
once we gave Big Hazard his phone call.
可怜的钮子先生
Poor Mr. Twizz.
恐怕你的老朋友已经不认为
I'm afraid your old friend no longer thinks of you
你还是我们以为的那个
as the fine, upstanding gang member
强大的黑帮分子了
that we know you to be.
哈泽德老大不仅告诉了我们
Now, Big Hazard not only told us
你昨晚的玉米卷餐车之旅
about your adventures in taco truck land,
他还把昨晚那三起命案都推到了你头上
he also gave you all the cred for the triple last night.
我们有证据逮捕你的当事人
We have the evidence to arrest your client,
可你真的希望他被抓起来吗
but do you really want him in county lockup?
考虑到他这么多案底外加嘴上没门的性格
I mean, considering how his gang deals with talkative types?
我们愿意给他提供证人保护
Now, we'd love to offer him protective custody,
只要他能拿出足够分量的东西做交换
provided he does something worthy of it.
稍等一下
Unh-unh. Hold on just a second.
理论上
Hypothetically...
如果我们告诉你们哈泽德老大做的事
we tell you about what Big Hazard did
我们就能与鸡肉卷餐车的意外划清界限
and we clear up the taco truck incident.
我的当事人将
My client should get
在刑期中指定保释时间
a parole date attached to his sentence,
并且到一间极远的联邦监狱
which should be served under another name
以他人名义服刑
in a federal prison far, far away.
-某个温暖的地方 -温暖
- Somewhere warm. - Warm?
可以送他去个热得像地狱的地方
We can make it hot as hell.
但首先 在地方检察官进来之前
But first, you need to answer one question
你得先回答一个问题
before the D.A. comes in.
如果你不想弄死塔玛拉和风子
If you didn't want Tamara and Breezy dead,
那你为什么把打过汉贝托的枪给恐怖老大
why did you give Big Hazard the gun you shot Humberto with?
理论上 他还什么都没有承认
Hypothetically. He's admitting nothing yet.
那把枪以前是哈泽德老大的
It was Big Hazard's gun.
最开始
Well, originally.
他出狱以后我本来应该把枪拿走的
Should have moved it when he got out of prison.
我以为他没这么讨厌塔玛拉
I didn't think that he would be so mad over Tamara.
就为了一个鸡肉卷餐车的破事吗
All this bullshit over a taco truck driver?!
你们就没有更有意义的事情做了吗
You people don't have nothing better to do?!
既然这件事发生了
Well, as it so happens, no.
那就是没有
We don't.
我们不需要你的证人了 赛克斯
Well, the need for your witness just vanished, Sykes.
我们都看到了
Right before our very eyes.
多谢 队长 局长
Thank you, captain, chief,
你们能为我做出这么多
for, uh, giving me a little rope.
这一小通电♥话♥帮我们将四起谋杀案凶手绳之以法
That little rope helped us tie together four murders,
你保护的小女孩是个英雄
and the girl you protected is a hero.
我有个嘉奖她的点子
I have an idea about how to honor her.
十分低调
Very quietly.
说说看
Let's go over that.
我们需要避免一切风险
We need a no-risk approach.
既然我们都聊得差不多了
Since we're pretty much done here,
我们能不能去你办公室
I was wondering if we could go to your office --
纱伦
Hey, Sharon, uh...
你有空吗
Do you have a sec?
等等
Uh, hold on.
安迪 什么 你说什么
Andy, what? What? What?
没关系 说吧
Uh... no, that's okay. Go ahead.
没什么 没什么
I-it'll keep. It'll keep.
告诉过你不要站到窗边了
勇敢点 注意安全 爱你 艾米
这些消息跟爱丽斯的谋杀案无关
These messages are not related to Alice's murder.
但我会给辩方发一份
But I'll copy them to the defense.
对他们会有很大帮助
Fat load of good it'll do them.
那爱丽斯发出去的语♥音♥消息怎么办呢
Um, what -- what about the outgoing message from Alice?
我需要保存吗
Do I need to keep that?
不用 我都备份了
No. I recorded it all.
好了 我得回去了
Okay. I-I have to get back.
不 等等 安德莉亚 抱歉
No, b-but wait. Um, Andrea, um, sorry.
最后一件事
Uh, just one more thing.
我能把这些留言发到我的视频博客上吗
Can I post those messages to my vlog?
反正我也没法阻止你
Only because I can't stop you --
新闻及言论自♥由♥什么的
freedom of the press and all.
我得回去处理哈泽德老大的事了
I have to get back to Big Hazard.
多谢你的介绍
Thanks for the preview.
不用谢
You're welcome.
她不喜欢我
She's irritated with me.
也许你最后能找出爱丽斯的身份
Well, you may end up identifying Alice,
她也将改变处理整个案子的态度
and she will have to change her approach to the whole case.
但她还是需要找到凶手
She will still get a conviction.
好吧 好吧
Good. Good.
你吃过饭了吗
Uh... have you eaten yet?
需要我等你不
Do -- do you want me to wait for you?
好主意
What a good idea.
我很快就好
I won't be long.
纱伦
Wa-- uh, Sharon.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表