剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I.E. falling on her head.
然后她就死了
Then she died.
我们 没那么快
We-well, not right away.
看看这个
Check this out.
因为她戴着智能手环
Because she was wearing a fitbit,
我得到了一条精确的时间线
I have an exact time line.
看 她的心跳从下午7点32分开始飙升
See, her pulse starts spiking at 7:32 P.M.
可能是争斗开始的时候
Probably when the fight started.
心跳一直到7点48分都在加快
Pulse remains elevated till 7:48,
丽萨.宋的心率
然后就开始减慢
when it takes a downward turn.
越来越弱直到三小时后
Gets weaker and weaker until three hours later...
死亡时间
心跳停止了
The light goes out.
丈夫正在失踪的沙发上呼呼大睡
With her husband sleeping it off on the missing sofa.
他的袜子上沾满了丽莎的血
And his socks covered in Lisa's blood.
这家伙庆祝结婚纪念日的方式可真特别
Well, this guy certainly celebrated his anniversary in style.
胡里奥
Julio!
-小心 长官 -你又没对准标记
- Oh, heads up, sir. - And you missed the mark again.
塞克斯 麻烦拿上假人
Sykes, please grab this dummy.
我亲自杀了她
I'll kill it myself.
还有你 你待在这
And you, you stay right here
做做深呼吸
and, you know, take deep breaths.
谋杀发生那晚这个行李箱就放在这里
So, this suitcase was right here the night of the murder.
是的 长官 看上去没错
Yes, sir. Seems right.
看上去被害人正打算离开那个混♥蛋♥ 长官
Well, it looks like the victim was leaving the bastard, sir.
她的衬衫上有一部分鞋跟印 还没确认
Partial heel mark on her blouse, not identifiable.
她向后摔倒 撞到围栏
She fell backwards, hit the rail,
翻了过去 脸部朝下着地
flipped over it, and landed facedown.
-迈克 -我觉得是这样的
- Mike? - What I think happened is,
他们争吵的时候
as they were arguing,
肯恩推了丽萨
Ken pushed Lisa.
她手上拎着行李箱
She has a suitcase in her hand.
墙被撞出了印子
Puts that mark on the wall.
随着争吵加剧 她扔下了行李箱
As it intensifies, she drops it.
争吵 争吵 争吵 争吵 争吵
Argue, argue, argue, argue, argue, aah...
艾米 想试试吗
Amy, want to give it a try?
好的
Okay.
小心
Heads up!
见鬼 胡里奥
Damn it, Julio.
抱歉 副队 是我♥干♥的
Uh, sorry, Lieutenant. That was me.
你正好撞到了标记
You hit the mark exactly.
物理定律
Laws of physics my ass.
更像是万有引力定律
More like the laws of gravity.
我最爱的亲们 晚安
Ahh, three of my favorite people. Bon soir.
我想尽快把证据交给你
I wanted to get that evidence over to you as quickly as possible.
无论你手上有什么 杰克
No matter what you have, Jack,
我们都能证明是谋杀
we can prove murder.
对 但是你能证明肯恩·宋是凶手吗
Yes, but can you prove that Ken Song was the killer?
给你
Here.
观影愉快
For your viewing pleasure.
它充分说明了问题
It speaks volumes,
但是用一个词来概括的话
but I can narrow it down to just one word --
宣告无罪
Acquittal.
来自法语里的无罪释放
From the french acquitter.
对
Yes,
我已经学了一年法语了
I've, uh, been studying the old Franais for about a year now.
我遇到了一个年轻姑娘
I met this young lady who --
还是改天再说吧
Oh, uh, well, that's for another day.
总之 我还是让你自愿接受失败吧
Anyway, I will leave you to come to terms with losing on your own.
再见
Au revoir.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
你都不知道
You have no idea.
天啊
Oh, my god.
这是肯恩·宋吗
Is this Ken Song?
是他 时间戳是1月22日晚上7点47分
It is -- time stamp 7:47 P.M., January 22nd.
滚出去
Get out of here.
如果我们相信智能手环上的时间和时间戳
So, if we believe the fitbit's date and time stamp,
我的案子就基于此
on which I built my case...
丽萨死之前一分钟
A minute before Lisa dies,
肯恩·宋还在外面喝花酒
Ken Song is drunk somewhere else,
穿着他被捕时的衣服
wearing the clothes in which he was arrested...
上面没有血
with no blood on them.
根据物理定律
The laws of physics --
肯恩·宋不可能同一时间出现在两个地方
Ken Song couldn't have been in two places at once.
我本该和你一起的 副队
I'd pack for you, Lieutenant,
但是我今天要去见滑子
but I've got my interview with Slider today.
没事 好运
Oh, that's right. Good luck.
我感觉不错
Yeah, I'm feeling pretty positive.
他的律师保证会帮我
Uh, his lawyer promised to help me.
年轻人
Oh, youth.
还相信律师的话
Still believes in helpful lawyers.
和我说说 拉斯提
Tell me something, Rusty,
你为什么要在那个
why are you wasting your time
废柴滑子身上浪费时间呢
with this knucklehead Slider, anyway?
我妈妈没养过我
"My mother didn't breastfeed me.
我爸爸没鼓励过我
My father didn't encourage me."
他们是凶手
They're killers.
剩下的都是废话
All the rest is just "Blah, blah, blah."
没错 警♥察♥就是这么认为的
Yeah, that's how the police look at it.
但是我真的对这些废话很感兴趣
But the "Blah, blah, blah" really interests me.
好吧 我去法♥院♥了
Okay, I am off to the courthouse.
拉斯提 你能帮我送安迪去上班吗
Rusty, could you give Andy a ride to work for me?
我不和你一起吗
Oh, I'm not riding with you?
我和安德莉亚说好
I promised Andrea that
一起去找格鲁夫法官了
I would go with her to talk to Judge Grove.
拜托 到肯恩·宋喝酒的吧去看看有没有线索
Please, please track down the bar Where Ken Song was drinking,
还有 拉斯提
and, Rusty...
怎么了
Yeah?
记住 别问滑子任何有关玛利亚娜谋杀案的事
Remember, don't ask slider anything about Mariana's murder.
-不会的 -那就好
- I won't. - Okay.
马蒂斯爵士乐系列
如果你对法庭隐瞒了信息
If you were withholding information from this court,
那就是重罪
that would be a serious offense.
辩方也是最近才收到这个新证据的
The defense received this new evidence only recently.
我花了好几天来鉴定它是真的
I spent several days trying to authenticate it.
法官阁下 为了鉴定这段视频的真实性
Your honor, in order to prove this video's authenticity --
我看了很多次 这绝对是被告
I've watched it several times. It's clearly the defendant.
案发的时候他确实在其他地方
And he's also clearly someplace else when the murder occurred,
除非时间戳出错了
unless the time stamp's erroneous.
洛杉矶警局正在努力证明 法官阁下
The LAPD is trying to determine that, your honor.
但是如果你不能证明视频是伪造的
But if you can't say the video's fake,
你怎么继续 安德莉亚
How do you go forward, Andrea?
质疑你通过智能手环建立起来时间线吗
Question the time line that you established with the fitbit?
法官阁下 我们只有不到
Your honor, we've had less than 16 hours
十六小时的时间来评估这项新证据
to properly evaluate this new evidence.
打断一下 并不是这样的
Excuse me, but that's not true.
政♥府♥有几个月的时间来调查这个
The state has had months to follow up on this
通过地方检察官的调查部门 或者
using the D.A.'s investigative division or the LAPD,
国家第三大警♥察♥机构 洛杉矶警局
the third largest police department in the country.
雷达先生
Uh, uh, uh -- Mr. Raydor,
说出来可能会吓你一跳 我对本地的
this may shock you, but I'm fairly well-acquainted
执法部门相当熟悉
with the local law-enforcement community, okay?
当然的 法官阁下 抱歉
Of course, your honor. I'm sorry.
说重点
Make your point.
法官阁下 被告不希望被拖延更多时间
Well, your honor, the defense requires
也不希望看到更多的时间线
neither more time nor more time lines.
好
Okay.
安德莉亚 法律不站在你那边
Andrea, the law here is not on your side.
我再给你们
I will allow the people
一天的时间来证明视频的真实性
a day to disprove the video,
之后我们就得继续庭审
and then we have to pick up this trial where we left off,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表