剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我有时候认人不大好
I'm not very good with faces sometimes.
-我向你道歉 -你应该记起来的
- I apologize. - You should, yeah.
我真的很抱歉 我不记得了
Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I don't remember.
你确定你不记得我了吗
You sure you don't remember me?
你能花点时间再慎重考虑一下吗
Can you just take a minute to think this through?
你觉得那点时间能改变这一切吗
Does it look like a minute would make a difference?
我看起来像是在做一个鲁莽的决定吗
Does it seem as if I've made a rash decision here?
如果我知道你的名字 我可以向你道歉
Look, if I just knew your name, I could apologize to you.
反正你永远都不会记得
You never remembered it anyway!
事实上 我听到你做妈妈了很震惊
In fact, I am shocked to hear you're a mother
因为你向来都是半途而废
because you were always so bad at follow-through.
你只要告诉我你的名字
Look, just tell me your name.
-也许我能... -抱歉 你先停一下
- Maybe then I could do something-- - Sorry. Stop for a second.
你能不能再靠前一点
If you could just take a little step forward.
你的脸被阴影挡住了
We're getting a shadow on your face.
好了 现在你可以说...
Perfect. Now, if you could say...
求求你 别杀我
"Please, please don't shoot me."
求求你
Please.
别杀我
Please don't shoot me.
他把杀人过程录下来了
He filmed the murder.
他为什么想录下自己的杀人过程
Why would someone want to do that?
我到底到了吗
Have I arrived or what?!
快看那片海景
Whoo! Look at that ocean view.
还有这附带热水池的超大泳池
Infinity pool with attached hot tub.
这跟我想象中
This is exactly the kind of house
好莱坞黑客的家一模一样
I imagined every Hollywood hack lived in.
看啊
Look at it.
太恶心了
It's gross.
大♥片♥的植物
Lots of greenery.
一点没有干旱的样子
No evidence of the drought here.
下面我带你们看看♥房♥♥子的内部
Now let me take you to interior mansion day.
能坐12个人的餐桌 有必要吗
Well, everyone needs a dining table for 12!
还有
Other must-haves include
夏天夜晚用来取暖的人造壁炉
a faux-stone fireplace for those hot summer nights,
一大堆鼓鼓囊囊的靠枕
lots of overstuffed pillows everywhere,
以及一台超大的4K电视
and a massive 4k TV.
接下来是厨房♥
To the kitchen.
普通的装饰画
Here we have generic art.
几个破苹果
How about them apples?
维京 美国高档家电品牌
做成壁橱样子的维京冰箱
A Viking fridge designed as a cabinet,
备用的维京冰箱 居然还有钱弄备用冰箱
a backup viking fridge, if you have backup-fridge money,
一大间储藏室
walk-in pantry for the help,
沃尔夫 美国高档家电品牌
还有一台沃尔夫的炉子
and a... Wolf stove.
真不赖
Nice.
真是个令人作呕 吸血蝗虫般的小镇
What a grubby, blood-sucking town.
卡
And... cut!
我们总以为
Remember how expensive we
拍个电影会超级贵
used to think it would be to make a movie?
现在只要一个手♥机♥就行了
Now, I can do it all with this.
跟我继承的东西相比
It barely put a dent in my, uh...
这简直九牛一毛
let's call it inheritance?
赖安
Oh, Ryan!
我真想马上让你看到我一直在拍的电影
I can't wait for you to see this movie I've been shooting.
我保证
And this, I promise,
我给你设计的这一段
the part I've designed for you
肯定让你成为巨星
is gonna make you a star.
请书♥记♥官宣读陪审团的决定
The clerk will now read the jury's decision.
我们对加利福尼亚州
We, the people, in the case of
公诉格雷格·拉斯尼克一案
the state of California versus Gregory Rasenick,
认为被告
having found the defendant
一级谋杀罪名成立
guilty of murder in the first degree,
判处他
sentence him...
死刑
to death.
书♥记♥官已经记录下陪审团的判决
The clerk has recorded the jury's verdict.
感谢他们付出的时间 陪审团正式解散
I thank them for their time, and they are now dismissed.
我会回顾本案
I'll review this case,
我们下周一再...
and we'll meet again next Monday to --
法官大人 我们放弃回顾时间
Your honor, we waive the review period.
不行 摩尔先生
Oh, no, you don't, Mr. Monroe.
上次我按照你的要求放弃了回顾
The last time I waived review at your request,
却被你用来上诉
you used it to appeal.
我有一周的时间
I have a week to decide
决定是否采纳陪审团的判决
whether to void the jury's sentence,
我就要好好利用它
and I'm taking it.
我们下周一再开庭
We'll be back next Monday.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
滑子不会得到减刑吧
Slider won't get a lighter sentence, will he?
不 不 不会
Uh, uh, no, no, no, no. Um...
我查过了
I looked it up.
格鲁夫法官从未免除过死刑
Uh, Judge Grove never vacates death penalty verdicts.
但这个...
But this...
古斯 这个案子下周结不了
Gus, this -- this case won't be over next week.
鲍比·摩尔会不停地上诉
Bobby Monroe u202dwill file appeal after appeal.
我可以等
Well, I can wait it out.
为了玛利亚娜
For Mariana.
那么...
Well, uh...
下周见
See you next week.
古斯 等等
Uh, Gus, wait. Wait.
我现在放假了
Um, you know, I'm out of class right now
没有课
for the holidays.
想一起去吃个饭吗
So, w-would you want to have...lunch?
抱歉 我下午要去个地方
Um, I'm sorry. I have -- I have somewhere else to be this afternoon.
但是...
But, ah, um, also, um...
明天七点 在我妈妈的办公室
There's going to be a Christmas party
会办一个圣诞派对
at my mom's office tomorrow at 7:00.
如果你想来的话
And, um, if you'd like to come,
所有人...
I'm sure that...
见到你一定很高兴
that everyone would be really glad to see you.
所有人
Everyone?
我不想扫大家的兴
Well, I'd hate to disappoint people,
但我没心情过圣诞节
but I'm not feeling that Christmasy.
霍莉·里格斯确认了这个人就是
Holly Riggs confirms that this is the guy
她看到从阿什比办公室出来的人
she saw leaving Ashby's office.
面部识别软件
Has the facial recognition software
有结果了吗
provided a match yet?
加州犯罪数据库里没有查到
Not in the California criminal database,
所以我在查内华达 犹他和俄勒冈的数据库
so I expanded the search to Nevada, Utah, Oregon.
我已经让胡里奥在一号♥审讯室
I've put the husband of our dead realtor
审讯房♥产经纪人的丈夫了
in Interview One with Julio.
我还向他宣读了权利因为...
And I mirandized him because it's...
凶手向来是丈夫
Always the husband.
这次可不一定
I'm not so sure about that this time.
我们把嫌犯的照片
Let's circulate the photographs of our suspect
发给当地执法部门 受害人家属
to local law enforcement, the families of our victims,
以及大学职工吧
and university faculty.
要知道 目前为止
You know, it doesn't appear that
还没发现丽莎·格林和杰夫·阿什比
there's a lot of common ground
有太多的共同点
between Lisa Green and Jeff Ashby.
那重叠的这部分"找房♥子"是怎么回事
What about this house-hunting overlap here?
找房♥子
阿什比的妻子说他们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Ashby's wife told us their house is for sale.
所以这位标致的经纪人和书呆子教授
So the comely realtor and the dweeby professor
动了感情
get the hots for each other
结果事情就不是卖♥♥♥房♥♥子这么简单了
and end up in more than a property transaction.
不过丽莎·格林卖♥♥的都是五百万以上的
Except Lisa Green handled premiere estates --
高档住房♥
$5 million and above.
也没有记录显示阿什比与她有联♥系♥
And there's no record that Ashby was dealing with her.
很少有人出轨
Lots of people don't keep records
还会留记录 塞克斯
of their affairs, Sykes.
丽莎·格林的丈夫或许能提供一些
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表