剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Are your injuries worse than usual?
这算是一般程度的
I'd say they're about average.
但是他踢得...
But that kicking...
太过分了
That was extreme.
你们会发现一切
You're gonna find out about everything.
没错
Yes.
我丈夫已经这样好几年了
My husband has been doing this for years.
那他今天上午有没有想打你
Did he do it again this morning, or try to?
没有
No.
但是我想既然警♥察♥已经在调查
But I thought that while the police were looking
周一袭击他的人
for the man who attacked him on Monday,
那我也许可以永远了结这件事
that maybe I could put a stop to it for good.
汤姆准备搬一些箱子去办公室
You see, Tom was taking some boxes from his home office,
他搬到车里去时
and that while he was putting them in the trunk,
他会背过去 足够我...
his back would be turned long enough for me to...
你知道的
You know.
你把你的丈夫打死了
You beat your husband to death.
用什么
With what?
一根撬棍
A crowbar.
也许多打了好几下
I may have hit him more than necessary,
但我必须确认
but I needed to be sure.
你觉得可以靠这段视频判她谋杀罪吗
You think you can get her on murder for this?
我把箱子搬回了屋里
I brought the boxes back into the house.
我用洗碗机
I ran the crowbar
洗干净了撬棍 藏在炉子下
through the dishwasher and put it underneath the stove.
然后我觉得很累 我就回到了床上
And then I felt exhausted, so I went back to bed
直到我的邻居把我叫醒
until my neighbor woke me up
告诉我有人杀了我的丈夫
and told me that someone had murdered my husband.
帕尔默太太 谢谢你如此详细的供述
Mrs. Palmer, thank you for that very thorough statement.
你能帮我们签一下名吗
If you could just write this down for us, please.
你觉得陪审团会怎么看
What do you think a jury will do with this?
这不是过失伤人
It's not manslaughter.
她想得很清楚 故意杀害了她的丈夫
She thought it out, killed her husband on purpose,
并试图掩盖
and tried to cover it up.
他当时没在打他
And he wasn't beating her at the time,
所以也不是正当防卫
so it's not self-defense.
她还能怎么办
Well, what's she supposed to do?
跟他公平对决吗
Try and make it more of a fair fight?
帕尔默太太 你是否有
Mrs. Palmer, is there a reason
不向警方报告你丈夫暴行或者
why you didn't report your husband to the police
不去收♥容♥所♥的正当理由
and why you didn't go to a shelter?
我为什么不去收♥容♥所♥
Why didn't I go to a shelter?
为什么要我走
Why should I be the one to leave?
他才是那个禽兽 不是我
He was the monster, not me
但你说他已经打了你好几年了
But you said t had beating on for a while.
今早你杀害你丈夫时
Did you kill your husband this morning
是不是希望我们会抓错人
hoping we would arrest the wrong person?
不 我...我没想到你们会找到他
No, I-I-I didn't think that you would find him.
但的确有些时机的问题
But there were many timing issues, yes.
这些时机问题是否包括
Could one of those timing issues have been
你等到汤姆被提拔以后再动手
that you were waiting until Tom was promoted
这样你就能得到他的股份
so you could collect the stock options
和分红
and receive his bonus,
据我所知大概有两百万
which I understand is close to $2 million?
的确有很多方面的考虑
There were many concerns, yes.
如果我之前就向警方举报汤姆
If I had reported Tom to the police before,
那他根本不会被提拔
there never would've been a promotion.
如果我之后再举报他
And if I had reported him after,
他会把每一分钱都花在
he would've used every cent of that money
雇佣律师为他自己辩护上
on the attorney to defending himself.
那我就什么都没有了
And I would've been left with nothing.
不 必须得这样
No, it had to be exactly this way.
遭受虐待的配偶为财蓄意谋杀
Premeditated murder for financial gain by a battered spouse.
你真的觉得用这段录像在法庭上获胜吗
You really think you can win in court with this?
别吵了
Let's not fight.
都感恩节了 她需要一名律师
It's Thanksgiving. She needs an attorney.
明天我再来想对她的指控
I'll figure out her charges tomorrow.
然后再说吧
And then we'll see.
怎么花了这么久 他准备好了
Hey, hey, what's taking so long? He's ready.
抱歉 抱...抱歉
Sorry! Sor-- sorry, sorry.
帕特里丝想摆脱她的家人赶过来 但是...
Patrice was trying to get rid of her family in time to be here, but...
火腿怎么样 副队
How was the ham, lieutenant?
吃上去像有机物 我一点都不想回忆那个味儿
It tasted organic, and I don't want to think about it.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
感恩节快乐 副队
Happy Thanksgiving, lieutenant.
-感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐
- Hhappy Thanksgiving! - Happy Thanksgiving!
-我们来了 -天啊
- Here we are. - Oh, God.
你知道我们是不会忘了你的 长官
You know we wouldn't forget about you, sir.
土豆泥 不加肉汤
Mashed potatoes, no gravy,
煮玉米 不加黄油 长官
pureed corn, without butter, sir.
如果吃腻了蔬菜 可以来点火鸡胸
A little turkey breast, if you're off the vegetarian thing.
-虽然没有调味 但我们有派 -天 真香
- No dressing, but we do have pie. - God, it smells delicious.
不知道为什么 他们不让我吃早饭
You know, they wouldn't let me have breakfast for some reason.
安迪 我来吧
Andy, I'll serve.
我相信你肯定都想来一点
I'm sure you'd like a bit of everything.
来吧
Bring it on.
血块在哪里
So, where's this clot?
她说移到了 移到了这里
Oh, uh, well, she said it moved, uh, up -- up to here.
祝你好运
Well...good luck.
对
Yeah, right.
好吧 好吧
Well, great. Um, okay.
伙计们 纱伦 谢谢 这...
Guys, Sharon, thanks. This --
不好意思 富林先生 你的血检报告出来了
Excuse us, Mr. Flynn, your blood work came back.
我们能... 你什么都不能吃
We're good to -- hey, whoa, you can't eat any of that.
你想在麻醉的时候被噎死吗
You want to choke to death when we give you the anesthesia?
我现在就要动手术吗
I'm going into surgery now?
是的 到了假期
Yeah, we got lots of openings
很多手术室空出来了 所以大家都出去
because of the holiday, so I need everyone out.
非常感谢你们 但你们得走了
Thank you very much, but you all have to go.
我需要空出点地方 谢谢
I need the room, please. Thank you.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
看起来很好吃
Looks delicious.
所有人都出去 谢谢
Everybody out. Thank you.
富林 只要...只要保持冷静
Flynn, um, now, just -- just keep calm.
这其实...是件好事
This is a -- a good thing.
纱伦...
Oh, um, Sharon --
安迪 我会等你的
Andy, I'll wait for you.
谢谢 请出去
Okay, thank you. Out, please.
出去
Out.
出去
Out.
妈妈
Mom.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我有信心会成功的
I, uh, I have faith this will all work out.
-让我...让我来端吧 -好的
- Hey, let me -- let me grab that. - Okay.
反正我也饿了
Starving anyway.
纱伦
Sharon.
我今天早上和莉莉·帕尔默的律师谈过了
I spoke with Lilly Palmer's lawyer this morning,
他提出要以过失伤人的罪名 但我不接受
and he offered manslaughter, but I can't take it.
她有那么多机会
She had every opportunity to say
能说出口 但她却没有说
what she needed to say and she didn't say it.
个中原因只能我们自己猜想
We can only wonder why.
谢天谢地 你理解吧
Thank God, so you understand.
我理解
I do.
我认为我理解
I think I do.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表