剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Open the door, ma'am.
早上好
Good morning.
我们在搜寻恩里科·福恩斯
We're looking for Enrico Fornes.
我们听说他住在这
We heard he lived in the building.
你一个人住吗
You live alone?
一个人 你一个人住
Sola. You live sola.
一个人住吗
Esta sola?
但你确实认识那个人 不是吗
But you do know that guy, don't you?
你在保护他吗
Are you protecting him?
那家伙杀了警♥察♥ 你明白吗
'cause that guy is a cop killer. Do you understand?
很坏的人
Mucho mal-o hombre.
明白了吗
Entiendes?
你邻居告诉我们
Your neighbor told us
他开一辆红色的福特金牛
he drives a red Taurus.
红色的车 车在哪
Uh, caro rojo, ¿donde esta?
-拖走了 -拖走了
- Towed. - Towed?
他的车被拖走了 什么时候 在哪里
His car was towed? When? Where?
过来一下
Come over here.
她知道的要比她所说的多得多
She knows so much more than she's letting on.
所以我说
So I say...
让我使点手段让她开口
Let me work her over right now, right here.
-不不不 -停 别说了
- No, no, no, listen. - Stop -- stop talking.
听着 兄弟
Listen, man.
别忘了豪尔赫在县里是怎么跟我们说的
Don't forget what Jorge told us when we were in county.
停
Stop.
MS-13保护这一切是有原因的
MS-13 protects this whole complex for a reason.
没有惹怒他们
We're in enough trouble
我们已经够麻烦的了 行吧
without pissing them off, all right?
冷静一下 好吗
So just calm down, all right?
听着 我们会监视整个街区
Look, we're watching your whole neighborhood.
-你 -好了
- Do you -- - All right.
如果恩里科开着红色的金牛回来
Look, if Enrico drives back here
敲开你家门的话...
in a red Taurus and knocks on your door --
这里面呢 你看过了吗
Hey, what's in here? Did you check this?
好吧
Okay.
我们没事了
We're okay.
听着
Look.
看到他就打这个电♥话♥号♥码
You see this guy, you call this number, huh?
我们抓住他后
And we catch him,
一万美金就归你和你的孩子
it's $10,000 for you and your baby, huh?
不错吧
That's good, right?
拿悬赏 宝贝
Get the reward, honey.
打给我们
Call us.
是的 我明白 夫人
Yes, I understand, ma'am.
但你打错了
But you're calling the wrong number.
如果你丈夫骚扰你
If your husband is harassing you,
你该挂掉电♥话♥ 拨♥打♥911
hang up right now and dial 911.
纱伦
Sharon.
抱歉 我现在没空
Oh, sorry, I can't stop right now.
我们组织了两个搜索组 增派三十名警力
We're managing two searches, 30 extra officers,
以及至少三十名志愿者
and at least that many volunteers.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Anything I can do to help?
我倒是需要帮忙
I could use an extra pair of hands.
我该怎么做
Uh, what do I do?
这些情报纸上都标有1 2 3
Well, these tip sheets are marked with a 1, 2, or 3.
标了1的是最重要的
1s take priority.
把它们拿出来交给我或者陶副队
Bring those to me or to Lieutenant Tao.
标了3的是最没用的
3s are least useful.
标了2的名字需要核实他们的
Now, the names on the 2s need to be run
犯罪历史 就在那边查
back through criminal history, which is operating over there.
所以你们确实会核实
So, you do -- you do background checks
举报人的背景
on people calling in tips?
人们会告发他们的老板
People turn in their bosses,
前男友 房♥东
their ex-boyfriends, their landlords.
受害者
恩里科
我们得核实提供情报者的可信度
We need to establish a tipster's credibility --
确保他们没有
Make sure that they don't have
任何未执行的逮捕证或犯罪记录
any outstanding warrants or criminal records.
欢迎加入筛选行列
Welcome to the process of elimination.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
队长 一个报♥警♥人称他
Captain, a P.R. claims he drove
开车经过犯罪现场时有两辆警车
by two police vehicles at the crime scene.
-两辆
- Two?
他看见枪击发生了吗
Did he see any shooting?
说不清 但是 法庭曾经多次
Couldn't say, but -- ugh -- he's been in and out
要求他去戒毒所
of court-ordered rehab,
所以他的情报不大可信
so he's probably a tipsy tipster.
两辆警车 驾照和行车证
Two police cars, and the registration
在派伯斯先生两腿之间
and license were in Mr. Peppar's lap.
派伯斯·戈登
队长 帕科·洛佩兹在一号♥审讯室
Captain, we have Paco Lopez in Interview One.
正如你能想到的 他完全不知道
As you might expect, u202dhe knows absolutely nothing
为什么他的照片在这张假护照卡上
about why his face is on a fake passport card.
我们来看看能不能唤起他的记忆
Let's see if we can improve his memory.
巴斯 干活了
Buzz, we're up.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局线索管理系统
利里和特蕾西警官谋杀案
线索单
照片虽然看起来像我 但是并不是我
That looks like me, but it's not me.
糟糕了 因为有个长得像你的家伙
Too bad, because a dude who looks like you
违反了保释条例就要被送回监狱了
is about to go back to prison for violating his parole.
不可能
No way.
我压根没违反任何条例啊 哥们
I don't break no rules at all, man.
我遵纪守法的 你的懂的
I cross with the light, you get what I'm saying?
说说恩里科·福恩斯
Tell us about Enrico Fornes.
-谁 -福恩斯
- Who? - Fornes.
他在萨尔瓦多的叔叔呢
How about his uncle back in El Salvador,
迪亚哥·福恩斯
Diego Fornes?
我猜他有40岁了吧 也许50了
I think he's 40, maybe 50.
我猜他已经退休了 也许都已经死了
I think he's retired, or maybe dead.
萨尔瓦多那边变化很快的 哥们
Things move real quick in El Salvador, man.
这边变得更快 哥们
Things move even quicker here, man.
我们来说说你现在的三个问题
Let's talk about the three problems you have right now.
第一 你购买♥♥假护照卡
One -- you violated parole
违反了假释条例
by purchasing a fake passport card.
什么 上面都不是我的名字
What? u202dIt's not even my name on it.
我们没工夫给你解释什么叫"假护照" 帕科
We're not pausing to define "Fake" for you, paco.
第二 我们会把你移交给联邦调查局
Two -- we turn you over to the FBI
因为你伪造联邦身份证件
for counterfeiting federal I.D.s,
这属于恐♥怖♥主♥义♥犯罪
which is an act of terrorism.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥呢
Oh, terrorism.
你知道那可不是小事 很好
You understand that. That's good.
你还有第三个问题
Here's your third problem.
交代出恩里科·福恩斯的一切
Tell us what you know about Enrico Fornes --
他住哪 什么工作 开什么车
where he lives, where he works, what kind of car he drives --
现在就交代 不然你就回州立监狱
Right now, or the moment that you are finished serving
蹲完剩下的刑期
your state prison sentence,
然后继续去蹲联邦监狱一直到死
you join the feds for the rest of your life.
这主意怎么样
How does that sound?
恩里科什么都不是 好吗
Enrico is nothing, okay?
只是个跑腿的 一个地鼠
An errand boy, a gopher.
-他给谁跑腿 -我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Who does he go for? - I'm not a terrorist.
我是美国公民
I'm an American citizen.
想知道有多少美国公民
Do you want a list of Americans charged with terrorism
被指控为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and the federal penitentiaries
在联邦监狱里度过余生吗
where they are spending the rest of their lives?
帕科 你看这样如何
How about this, Paco?
我们以袭♥警♥罪名
We put you back in state prison
让你在州立监狱服完最后一年半刑期
to finish off the last year and a half on your assault beef
这样就不会有人觉得你帮了我们
so it doesn't look like you helped us,
这个假护照的事就当没发生过
and this passport issue just goes away.
那可糟透了
That sucks.
证人保护计划怎么样
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表