剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
古斯 我们早有约定 而我方已履约
Gus, we made a deal, and we've kept our end of it.
玛利亚娜已经安息
Mariana has been properly laid to rest,
你也知道帕洛玛一切安好
and you know Paloma is all right.
你知道有多少人愿意付出一切
Do you know how many people would give anything
来听到那些话吗
to hear those words?
你所爱之人一切安好
"Your loved one is all right."
事情不是总尽如人意的
It doesn't always work out that way.
让帕洛玛留在这个家庭
Leaving Paloma with this family...
这真的是州政♥府♥想要的结果吗
Is that really what the state wants,
还是你们想要的
Or what all of you want?
我觉得这是玛利亚娜所期望的
I-I think it's what Mariana would've wanted,
因为她深爱着帕洛玛
because she loved paloma so much.
而帕洛玛现在有机会过平凡的生活
And Paloma has a chance now at a normal life.
古斯塔夫 我知道这看起来不公平
Gustavo... I know it seems unfair,
但是 有时候做哥哥的...
but... sometimes older brothers...
有时候做哥哥的
Sometimes older brothers
必须为弟弟妹妹们做出牺牲
have to make sacrifices for their younger siblings.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我做到了所有最初想做的事
Well, I did everything I set out to do. I...
我找到了爱丽斯真正的名字
I found Alice's real name.
多亏了你 她有了一个体面的葬礼
Thanks to you, she's had a proper burial.
多亏了我们
Thanks to us.
但是
And yet?
我无法告诉玛利亚娜我找到了帕洛玛
I can't tell Mariana that I found Paloma.
告诉她帕洛玛一切安好
Or that Paloma's all right.
告诉她 古斯在这里陪着她
Or that -- that Gus is here with her.
我甚至没法告诉爱丽斯
I can't even tell Alice...
因为我一直把她当成爱丽斯
because I'll always think of her as Alice...
你知道的
you know, I...
我甚至没法告诉爱丽斯她对我有多么重要
I can't even tell Alice how much she meant to me.
但是你可以告诉其他人
But you can tell other people.
而且总有一天 你可以和帕洛玛一起
And someday, you can stand here with Paloma
站在这里 告诉她整个故事
and you can share the whole story with her.
对 我只是
Yeah, I just --
我只是希望我能早点帮到她
I just wish I would've been able to help her.
我希望我能帮到她
I wish I could've helped her.
我觉得你做到了
I think you did.
你做到了
You did.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表