Hey. What's up, Angie?
什么事 安琪
The money.
那笔钱
The-the drives that Leelah took from Holt helped me
我利用莉娜从霍尔特那里偷走的硬盘
to decrypt more of the tape.
解密了录影带里的更多内容
I found your money.
我找到了你的钱
I found all of it.
所有的钱
Does anybody know about this yet?
有其他人知道这事吗
I-I thought you should be the first.
我想应该先告诉你
You're brilliant, Angie.
你太棒了 安琪
Now get rid of it.
现在把钱处理掉
You can do that, right, so that nobody ever finds it?
你能办到 对吧 别让任何人找到
Uh, yeah.
是的
But... Do it.
不过... 做吧
It's not my money anymore,
那已经不是我的钱了
Angie, and there's so much blood on it,
安琪 而且太多人为了它失去性命
and as long as it's still out there,
只要这笔钱还存在
every crazy hacker is gonna try...
每个疯狂黑客都会试图...
It's $4 billion.
有四十亿美元啊
We don't need it.
我们不需要
We have enough, Angie.
我们有足够的钱 安琪
Make it go to a hundred charities, okay?
把它捐给各种慈善机构 好吗
Yeah, let them...
是的 让他们...
Let 'em find a cure for the cancer that Wendell has.
用这笔钱研究如何治疗温德尔患的癌症
Please, Angie.
拜托了 安琪
One condition.
有一个条件
Okay.
好的
We don't leave the Jeffersonian.
我们不离开杰弗逊实验室
You keep doing
你继续做
what you do.
你在做的事
But... Paris. We agreed.
但巴黎怎么办 我们说好的
No, you agreed,
不 是你同意了我说的
because you're wonderful.
因为你是个好伴侣
But I-I saw you with that-that crazy machine,
但我看到你操作那台疯狂的机器
and... your-your life is here.
你的人生属于这里
For now.
目前是这样
And-and I'm okay with it.
而且我可以接受
As long as I'm with you.
只要我和你在一起
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Yeah. I mean, I have to decrypt the rest of that...
嗯 反正我也要解密那盘《神奇酒酿》录影带中
that Strange Brew tape anyway,
余下的内容
so it's gonna take me months.
那要花几个月时间
After that, we can go to Paris for a vacation.
在那之后 我们可以去巴黎度假
Is it true?
是真的吗
Hodgins and Angela have reconsidered, but...
哈金斯和安琪拉重新考虑过了 但...
Dr. Brennan, Booth...
布纳恩博士和布斯
She's about to have a baby, Cam.
她就要生宝宝了 凯
And Booth... Yeah, I know.
而布斯... 是 我知道
I feel foolish. I mean, I...
我感觉好傻 我...
I know life changes.
我知道生活充满变化
And I should be bigger than this.
我也应该更豁达一些
I don't... I don't know why I'm crying.
我...我不知道自己为什么要哭
'Cause you love them.
因为你爱他们
I do.
是的
Hey, I'm gonna miss you.
我会想念你的
Miss you, too.
我也是
Always suspected.
我早就怀疑你们两个
Don't worry.
别担心
Not a word of this to Dr. B.
我不会跟布纳恩博士说的
You know what? You're making this a lot easier to leave, Aubrey.
你这样让我离开得更心安理得了 奥布里
Always been my dream--
我一直梦想着这一天呢
push you out, steal your job.
把你逼走 抢走你的职位
That's funny. I'll tell you what.
真幽默 告诉你吧
If you ever need advice
如果你需要任何
navigating these hallways, just give me a call.
做事方面的建议 随时打给我
I don't want you to look foolish.
我不想让你出丑
I'm gonna miss you, Booth.
我会想你的 布斯
You, too.
我也会想你的
God.
天呐
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Listen. There's something I... I thought that you should see.
有个东西我觉得应该给你看看
This was on the tape.
这是在录影带上找到的
If you're watching this, I'm dead,
如果你在看这段录像 说明我已经死了
but not gone.
但并没有离开
There is an afterlife.
还有来世
A digital afterlife that will keep me alive forever.
我将永远存活在数码世界的来世
If you thought something as simple as death would stop me,
如果你觉得单单死亡就能阻止我
you've underestimated my abilities.
你就太小看我了
Freed from the limitation...
我已不受任何限制
Hey, what are you... what are you doing?
你...你干什么
Y-You don't want to...
你不想...
No.
不
You really want to leave
你真的想要
with this just hanging over your head?
这件事就这么悬在脑中吗
Yes, Angela.
是的 安琪拉
In our culture, we all search for closure,
在我们的文化中 人们总是想寻求了结
but closure is an illusion.
但了结只是一个假象
Science shows us that the universe is
科学告诉我们这个宇宙
constantly in flux.
永远都在变化
It's what allows our friendships and our love
正是如此我们的友谊和爱才能
to constantly surprise us.
不断给我们惊喜
Pelant is in the past.
普朗特已经是过去的事了
I-I won't have him steal the new life
我不会让他毁掉我和布斯
Booth and I are going to live.
即将开启的新生活
I'm gonna miss you so much, Brennan.
我会很想你的 布纳恩
Hey, listen, I thought I'd come by
我想我应该过来
and help you pack up all this stuff you got.
帮你打包你的东西
Oh, um, I'm done.
我都收拾好了
You're done. One-one box, you have one box.
收拾好了 一个盒子 你只有一个盒子吗
After all these years, you have one box of stuff.
你工作这么多年 就只有一盒东西
Very true.
没错
And I'm happy to donate all of
我很高兴把我的研究成果
my work to the Jeffersonian.
捐赠给杰斐逊实验室
Okay, that's it then.
好吧 那就这样了
That's it.
就这样
**We were born before the wind*
*我们出生在大风刮起之前
**And we're so much younger than the sun*
*我们比太阳年轻许多
**And every bonnie boat was won*
*我们赢得了每一只船儿
**as we sailed into the mystic*
*当我们驶入神秘领域
**Hark, now hear the sailors cry*
*听 听水手们在哭泣
**Feel the sea and touch the sky*
*感受大海 触摸天空
**And let your soul and your spirit fly*
*让你的灵魂与精神飞翔
**As we sail into the mystic*
*当我们驶入神秘领域
**And when that fog horn whistle blows*
*当雾笛吹响
**I want to hear it*
*我想听到那声音
**I don't have to fear it, oh, no*
*我不必恐惧
**I want to rock your Gypsy soul*
*我要震撼你的吉普赛灵魂
**We're just like way back in those days of old*
*如同很久以前的样子
**And together we'll fall as we sail into the mystic.*
*我们一同驶入神秘的领域
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表