But wait. Why wouldn't the dominatrix
等等 施虐者为什么不
have removed the ball gag
拿掉堵嘴球
and saved his life?
救他呢
So, Ms. Skarsgard, we found your DNA
斯卡斯加德女士 我们在哈奇·怀特豪斯的
in Hutch Whitehouse's... what is it-- dungeon?
性♥爱♥地牢发现了你的DNA
I'd call it a fantasy space.
我把它称为幻想空间
And of course you found my DNA there.
你当然会在那里发现我的DNA
I'm not a housekeeper.
我又不是管家
It was Hutch's job to clean up.
打扫是哈奇的活
Oh, fantasy space? Right.
幻想空间 好吧
Last year you were arrested on assault charges.
去年你因侵犯人身而被捕
An angry wife.
是气急败坏的老婆
I was defending myself.
我是自卫
Well, two angry wives, it says here.
记录上说是两个气急败坏的妻子
Wow, you really have a penchant for violence.
你还真是有暴♥力♥嗜好啊
Agent Booth, I'm a dominatrix.
布斯探员 我是个女性施虐者
If the rough stuff bothered me,
要是我受不了暴♥力♥的话
I wouldn't be fit to do my job.
就做不了这份工作
Both charges were dropped, by the way.
顺便说一句 我两次都没被起诉
Right, maybe not this time.
没错 但也许这次不一样了
What is this about?
你找我来到底是为什么
Is Hutch pressing charges or something?
哈奇要告我还是怎么的
No, Hutch is dead.
不 哈奇死了
He choked on his ball gag
他被打中脸后
after being smashed in the face.
被他的堵嘴球堵住了呼吸
Oh, my God.
天啊
You really thought you could get away with it, huh?
你还真以为你这次能脱身吗
You think that...
你以为
No. This would not happen on my watch.
不 要是我在场绝不会发生这种事
I'm a professional.
我可是专业人士
Oh, a professional. What, do you guys have some kind of a union?
专业人士 怎么 你们还有工会吗
I'm a licensed therapist.
我是有执照的理疗师
I provided a safe, reliable service.
我提供的是安全可靠的服务
Right, so you were his, um...
好吧 这么说你是他的
...therapist? Yes.
理疗师 是的
Hutch felt great guilt that he made his money
哈奇对自己靠激发听众内心
inciting the worst in people.
最黑暗的一面来挣钱感到很内疚
And your beatings helped him with that?
你揍他就会让他觉得好受点吗
I never beat him.
我从不打他
He was disciplined, which fulfilled
我只训导他 以此满足
his need to feel punished.
他想要被惩罚的需求
Making progress, too. I can't believe he's dead.
疗程也很有进展 我不敢相信他死了
Progress? Wow, what-what kind of progress were you making?
进展 你们有哪种进展
Hutch was thinking of quitting his show,
哈奇在考虑退出他的节目
becoming a moderate, a voice of reason.
变成一个温和的人 成为理性之声
Agent Booth, I swear, when I left him he was fine.
布斯探员 我发誓我离开时他还好好的
He could have released himself whenever he wanted to.
只要他愿意 他随时都可以自己松绑
When you left him-- well, you left him bound and gagged.
你就把他绑在那堵着嘴就走了
Abandonment was important to Hutch.
对哈奇来说被抛弃是很重要的
But the handcuffs and restraints I used had safety releases.
但我用的手铐都有安全松解器的
It was up to him to decide when he had had enough.
他受够了的时候就可以自行松解
I would never harm a client.
我决不会伤害客户的
Both distal tibias and fibulas indicate
两侧的胫骨远端和腓骨表明
he visited this woman quite frequently.
他经常去找这个女人
I should have ruled out torture much earlier.
我应该更早些就把拷打排除掉的
Both of us were deceived by the evidence.
我们俩都被证据所误导了
Now Booth needs more evidence
现在布斯需要更多的证据
to tie the dominatrix to the crime.
来证明这个女施虐者就是凶手
Of course.
当然
How is your husband?
你丈夫现在还好吗
Is it difficult for you
现在他出狱
now that he has been back?
回来了 你们俩之间
From prison?
都还好吗
Is this another attempt to bed me?
你这又是在试图引诱我吗
Because Booth and I are fine. No.
我和布斯好着呢 不是的
Not at all. I just know the effects of trauma.
完全不是 我只是了解创伤后遗症
My brother was betrayed by the police he worked with.
我弟弟被一同工作的警♥察♥背叛了
Like Booth.
就像布斯一样
Oh. I'm sorry,
抱歉
I... I assumed you were... Oh, please.
我 我以为你是在 拜托
You're beautiful, I'm handsome,
你美艳动人 我英俊潇洒
misunderstandings like this are common
咱俩这种人之间
between people such as us.
有这种误会太正常了
True.
的确
What happened to your brother?
你弟弟后来怎么样了
Well, he had to learn to accept that there were things
他必须学着接受世界上有些东西
that were beyond his control. That's part of life.
是他无法掌控的 这是生活的一部分
So he accepted the
这么说他接受了
basic principles of quantum physics.
量子物理学的基本原理
He knows
他完全
nothing of physics. But he accepted the basic
不懂物理 但是他接受了
principles of the Callan-Symanzik equation,
Callan-Symanzik方程式的基本原理
which states that expectations will fail in a quantum world.
也就是量子世界里任何期许都会失败
Thank you for that, Dr. Fuentes.
谢谢你 丰特斯博士
I'm not sure what I did.
我不知道我做了什么让你感谢的事
There's a tendon fiber imbedded in the tibia.
胫骨中嵌入了一块腱纤维
I also found a gap in the cortical bone
我还发现在肌腱连接处的
near where the tendon attaches.
皮质层骨中有一处罅隙
The victim was pulled at the extremities
死者受到类似刑架之类的设备的
by a device like a rack. Did you find
极致牵拉 你在死者的
any such device in the victim's S and M retreat? No.
性♥虐♥场所见到过类似的设备吗 没有
Which suggests perhaps he was seeing
也就是说也许他找过不止一个
more than one dominatrix.
女施虐者
Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah, okay.
好的 好的 没问题
Right, thanks.
好 谢谢
Yeah, that was Bones. She-She was
是骨头 她说
saying that the, uh, the body was, uh, stretched or something.
尸体受到过牵拉还是什么的
You know? But it couldn't have happened in that room.
但那不可能是在那个房♥间里发生的
You know, maybe it was... was, uh, another dominatrix.
也许确实还有另一个女施虐者
Yeah, or his wife. No, no, not the wife.
对 或是他老婆 不 不可能是他老婆
She was out of town. Yeah,
她都不在城里 是
but I talked to the front desk clerk at the hotel
但我联♥系♥过死者被杀当晚
in Charlotte where she was staying when he was killed.
她在夏洛特住的那家酒店的前台
And the alibi did it stick? Yes and no.
那她的不在场证明成立吗 一半一半
Uh, we should bring her in. And when we do,
我们应该把她找来问话 到时候
I want to be there for the interrogation.
我也要参与审问
Oh, you want to be there?
你也想参与审问
Well, you can't always get what you want.
不是你想要什么就有什么的
That's a Rolling Stones song.
这是滚石乐队的歌♥
You should keep playing that in your head over and over again.
你应该在脑子里一遍一遍地重复
You are an idiot, you know that?
你是个蠢货 知道吗
Excuse me? Do you really think
你说什么 你真的觉得
you're gonna do better than me?
你能干得比我好吗
You should get out while you can. Look,
趁你还出得去赶紧滚开 听着
I know that what happened to you is messed up.
我知道你经历的事很糟糕
And then what happened to Sweets.
斯维斯的死也是
But remember
但你要记得
that Sweets trusted me to work with you.
斯维斯信任我和你一起工作
So when you treat me like crap,
所以你如果待我像废物一样
you're treating Sweets like crap, too.
你就是在对斯维斯做同样的事
Here's everything I got from talking to the hotel.
这些是我从酒店那里获取到的信息
Good luck with the wife.
祝你审问那个老婆顺利
I don't know what the fuss is all about--
我不明白你为什么要这样小题大做
so I requested a ground floor room at my hotel.
我只是在酒店要求住一层的房♥间
Lots of people do that.
很多人会提这种要求
Right, but they usually don't threaten the front desk until
是的 但他们通常不会为此
they get that room.
而威胁前台
Why was that so important?
为什么住在一层那么重要
I did not kill my husband.
我没有杀我的丈夫
Oh, no, you just wanted a room
对 你只是一定要住在
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表