Ah, it just keeps getting better and better.
情况真是越来越好啊
Evidence of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hypertosis
死者脊椎上的弥漫特发性骨质增生症
on the victim's spine suggests he was diabetic.
表明他生前患有糖尿病
Diabetes makes sense, given the extra organs I found.
考虑到额外的这些器官 糖尿病能说得通
Two pancreases and three kidneys, to be exact.
准确地说 有两个胰腺 三个肾
Isn't it "Pancrei"?
难道不是念Pancrei吗
Pancreases. "Pancreata" is also acceptable.
Pancreases "Pancreata"也可以
Oh, this scar tissue would indicate
这道疤痕组织能说明
that the victim had both a kidney and a pancreas transplant.
死者做过肾脏和胰腺移植
Oh, I can use the United network of Organ Sharing database
我可以从联合器官共享网络的数据库里
to see if I can find a match.
看看有没有匹配的
Yes. That's what I'm talking about, baby. Yeah.
这才像话 宝贝儿
You look happy.
你看起来挺高兴
Oh, yeah, I just got a, uh, good report
我刚从克里斯汀的学前班老师那里
from Christine's, uh, preschool teacher.
知道了个好消息
She did really good.
她非常优秀
You know, parents get, you know, excited about stuff like that.
父母会为这种事感到兴奋
Well, in that case, got a little coffee, donuts to celebrate.
既然这样 喝杯咖啡 吃点甜甜圈来庆祝下吧
Sure, yeah. What's that? That...
好啊 那是什么 那个...
Oh, uh, just a, uh, egg sandwich and some hash browns.
鸡蛋三明治 还有几块土豆煎饼
Little pick-me-up before lunch.
还有午饭前的提神酒
Well, you're not gonna want to eat after you see this.
你看过这个就不想吃了
Oh, let me hold it.
我拿着吧
You got grease all over your hands.
你手上都是油
Our victim's Chili Reuben?
死者是奇利·鲁宾
Yeah. Figured you'd know him. Yeah, but who doesn't?
是的 就知道你认识他 谁不认识啊
Gettin' Spicy with Chili Reuben
《和奇利·鲁宾一起辣翻天》
is one of the best shows on TV.
是最好看的节目之一
I've never seen it. Seriously?
我从没看过 不是吧
Seriously. If I want to watch a guy put down a side of ribs,
真的 我要是想看谁在半小时内干掉一条肋排
two milk shakes and a double cheeseburger in half an hour,
两杯奶昔 还有一个双层芝士堡
I got you. Thank you.
有你就够了 谢谢你啊
Here, I'll show you. Easy you got your greasy paws
来 我给你看 你的油手
all over my keyboard. Watch this.
弄得我键盘上都是油 看这个
This week on Gettin' Spicy with Chili Reuben,
这期《和奇利·鲁宾一起辣翻天》
you're gonna want to fasten your seat belts,
系紧安全带
because things are about to get muy caliente in the Spicemobile.
随着我的美食车奔走吧
I know how to cook 'em.
我知道如何烹饪
And I know how to eat 'em.
我知道怎么吃
And there isn't a greasy spoon in this country I haven't hit.
全国各地还没有我没吃过路边摊呢
God, that turkey leg looks so good.
天呐 那个火鸡腿看起来太美味了
All right, let's go back to the Web site.
好了 还是看网页上吧
Ah, here's something.
有情况
Look at the Twitter feed, huh?
看推特更新
Supposedly he was in D.C.
他上周可能在华盛顿
last week shooting a new episode.
拍摄新的一集
I can't believe I missed him. When he wasn't dead.
简直不敢相信他没死时我居然跟他错过了
Tell you what, maybe the producer's still in town
也许制片人还在城里
and we can talk to him.
我们可以跟他谈谈
Oh. It's a good lead.
这是条有用的线索
Hey, you got a minute?
你有空吗
Uh, hang on. I'm cross-referencing the chemicals
稍等 我在用你从死者身上找到的化学物
you found on the victim to see what products might match.
做交叉对比 看看有什么产品符合
Okay. Shoot.
好了 说吧
I got a call today from a company
我今天接到了一个公♥司♥的电♥话♥
that wants to manufacture the honeycomb-structured
他们想要生产我发明的
ultra rubber covering that I invented.
蜂窝状超橡胶套
Oh. Honey, that's amazing.
亲爱的 太棒了
Do you think it's legit?
你觉得可靠吗
Well, I'm having a lawyer look over the offer now,
我找了个律师帮我看报价
but if this checks out, this could be huge, Angie.
但如果可行的话 这可是巨额 安琪
Yeah?
是吗
What do you think, like, money huge?
你觉得呢 一笔巨款吗
They're only offering a small advance up front,
他们最开始只付我一小笔钱
but I will get one dollar for every unit sold,
但每卖♥♥出一个 我就会得到一块钱
and they are projecting to ship 20 million units to start.
他们打算研发两千万个起步
Oh... Oh, my God.
天呐
20 million?
两千万
Hold on. Does, um...
等下
Okay. Wow. Does Cam know about this?
好的 凯知道这件事吗
I mean, how do you think she's gonna react?
她会有什么反应
If she hadn't prevented you from working on it here,
如果她没有阻碍你在这里研究
the... the Jeffersonian would be getting most of that money.
杰斐逊实验室会得到大部分资金
Yeah.
是啊
You know what, let's just wait and see
咱们走着瞧
if it all works out first.
先看看能不能行得通吧
Yeah. Right?
嗯 对吗
Yeah.
没错
Okay. So... looks like the sodium hydroxide and sulfuric acid
好了 看起来氢氧化钠和硫酸
came from commercial cleaning substances.
来源于商业清洗物质
Drain cleaners.
下水道清洁剂
They're both common brands,
这都是常见品牌
so that's not gonna help us much.
没什么帮助
20 million units.
两千万个
Just saying.
我就说说
I can't believe Chili is dead.
我不敢相信奇利死了
We worked together for many years.
我们在一起工作了很多年
On the show, Chili made it seem like the whole crew was family.
在节目里 奇利表现的这个剧组都是家人
Like that one episode, Season Two,
就像第二季里的一集
the Spicemobile slid into the ditch
因为食用油的缘故
'cause of all the cooking oil.
美食车滑进了沟里
Yeah. So you guys were close, though?
所以你们很亲密吗
Chili and I had a real yin and yang thing going on, you know?
奇利和我特别互补
I was the calm one,
我比较冷静
Chili was the-the boisterous one.
奇利比较喧闹
We were always friends.
我们一直是朋友
Right. When was the last time you saw him? Friday afternoon.
你最后一次见他是什么时候 周五下午
We spent the day shooting at different diners in D.C.
我们花了一整天在华盛顿拍摄不同的晚餐
After we wrapped, Chili got into the Spicemobile
拍完后 奇利开着美食车
and drove off to do his own thing.
做自己的事去了
Well, we found his car keys in his pocket
我们在他的口袋里发现了车钥匙
and we already put out a, uh, search on the vehicle.
并且正在搜寻那辆车
Are you aware of any enemies he may have had?
你知道他可能有什么敌人吗
Oh, look, Chili, he...
奇利 他...
he may have had a big personality, but, uh...
他也许是很有个性 但是...
and he could be a bit of a hothead,
而且他偶尔也挺性急的
I'm not gonna deny that, but people generally liked him.
这点我承认 但是大多数人还是喜欢他的
Okay, look, we're gonna have to take a look at all the tapes
那好 我们得看看你们在特区拍的
that you shot while you were here in D.C.
所有视频录像
Oh, yeah. Be my guest. Uh, there's a ton of footage
好啊 请便 录像分量挺多的
because we haven't cut it together yet.
我们还没有开始剪辑呢
Bet there's some amazing stuff in there.
视频内容肯定很劲爆
I'm happy to go through that. For the team.
我很乐意查看视频 为团队献一份力嘛
Why don't you go back to your monitor?
回屏幕上去看看吧
Best fish tacos this side of the Mississippi.
密西西比州最美味的墨鱼肉玉米卷
Up high. Yeah.
击个掌 好样的
He's right, that place is amazing.
他说得没错 那地方真的很好吃
Rolling. And action.
预备 开拍
Oh, yeah.
哎呀妈呀
Chicken and waffle ice cream might sound
鸡肉和华夫味冰激凌听起来
like these guys are winging it,
也许是个疯狂的主意
but trust me, this stuff is...
但你们得相信我 这东西...
mmm, mmm, mmm, finger-lickin' good.
指头都要舔干净得好吃
Well, that's interesting.
真有意思
Oh, I think they deliver if you want to split a pint.
你想跟我分享一品吗 他们送货上门的
No, no, I'm talking about Chili's earring.
不不 我指的是奇利的耳环
Does he always wear that?
他总是戴这耳环吗
Oh, yeah. That's his signature -- the ruby chili pepper.
是啊 那是他的标志 红辣椒红宝石
Well, it wasn't in any of the evidence
可是现场采集的证物中
collected at the crime scene.
并没有这个东西
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表