The most highly anticipated film of 1954
1954年最受期待的电影
had its premiere this week
在本周迎来首映
at the world-famous Grauman's Chinese Theatre
首映选在好莱坞中心举世闻名的
in the heart of Hollywood.
格劳曼中国剧院
Bones features two of Tinsel Town's most beloved stars,
《识骨寻踪》由两位好莱坞最受欢迎影星出演
the beautiful and talented Emily Deschanel
他们是才貌双全的艾米丽·丹斯切尔
and the leading man's leading man, David Boreanaz.
和当红演艺圈一哥 大卫·伯伦纳兹
They're celebrating their tenth film together in ten years,
他们携手庆祝合作十年的第十部电影
which means a decade of joy for America.
十年来 他们为美国人♥民♥带来无尽欢声笑语
And here they are joining other great stars
他们将会与其他好莱坞巨星一样
in the Hollywood galaxy as they are honored by being
把手印永远地留在好莱坞星光大道上
immortalized in cement for the hours of enjoyment
以嘉勉他们多年来为粉丝
they've given their fans.
带来的欢乐
Yes, we couldn't ask for anything more
没有什么比留名星光大道
than this testament to their great and enduring talent.
更能嘉奖他们杰出且不朽的天赋
But don't be late.
不要迟到
The movie is about to begin.
电影即将开始
Yes, it's showtime!
好戏即将上演
And Hollywood royalty files in
好莱坞的各界名流纷纷落座
to see this new and exciting picture.
准备欣赏这部激动人心的新作品
Good luck to Emily and David,
让我们把好运送给艾米丽和大卫
even though we know they don't need it.
虽然我们知道他们根本不需要
Miss Braga?
布拉加小姐
Miss Braga?
布拉加小姐
Temperance Brennan, LAPD.
坦普瑞·布纳恩 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Don't look.
不要看
Miss Braga. Oh, my God!
我的上帝 布拉加小姐
Poor Miss Braga.
可怜的布拉加小姐
Miss Braga, poor Miss Braga.
布拉加小姐 可怜的布拉加小姐
Come on, Miss Brennan!
拜托了 布纳恩小姐
Cut a cub reporter a break.
给我这个菜鸟记者一个机会吧
Did Eva Braga have any enemies here?
伊娃·布拉加有仇家吗
Or was it someone who followed her from Brazil?
还是有人从巴西一路跟踪她到这里
It's an on-going investigation, Wendell.
调查仍在进行 温德尔
You know I can't tell you anything.
你知道我什么都不能告诉你的
How about a picture?
那让我拍张照片吧
My camera's been waiting to capture a beauty all day.
我的相机等着拍美女都等一整天了
Flattery won't work.
少来这套
It'll work on me, doll. He's waiting for you.
但我吃这套 孩子 他在等你了
And he is not happy.
他心情不太好
Dad, you have to let me explain.
爸 你得听我解释
I'm not your dad now, Officer Brennan.
我现在不是你♥爸♥ 布纳恩警官
I need your weapon.
请交出你的武器
And I need your badge.
还有你的警徽
I had to do this on my own.
我必须要独♥立♥完成
No one believed that Booth was even in Los Angeles so I...
没人相信布斯已经到洛杉矶了 所以我
You disobeyed my direct orders.
你违背了我的直接命令
I almost caught him, dad.
我差一点就抓住他了 老爸
Chief.
局长
But you didn't. He got away.
但你没抓住 他逃走了
Because you didn't have the proper backup.
因为你没有安排好支援
You wouldn't give me any!
你根本不会给我派支援
Badge and gun.
警徽和配枪
You know, I stuck my neck out for you.
你知道 我为你冒了很大的风险
Because I'm a woman. Yes.
就因为我是女流之辈 没错
But I can't do that anymore.
但我不能再继续这样了
I could be a great detective, dad.
我可以成为一个伟大的侦探 老爸
You know that.
你知道的
You let a murderer escape.
你放走了一个杀人犯
I don't think Booth killed Eva Braga.
我认为伊娃·布拉加不是布斯杀的
I've studied his M.O. and...
我研究过他的作案手法 而且
It doesn't matter what you think.
你的想法并不重要
This is not your case.
这个案子不归你管
Now, if you want to stay with the department,
如果你还想留在这个部门工作
there's a stenographer's desk out there next to Angela.
安琪拉旁边还有个速记员的位置
Sorry I'm late, Chief.
抱歉我迟到了 警长
This is, uh, Inspector Aldo Clemens from Interpol.
这位是国际刑♥警♥组织的奥尔多·克莱门斯督查
He has the lead on the Braga case.
他现在负责布拉加一案
This is my daughter, Temperance.
这是小女坦普瑞
Well, she's quite easy on the eyes, Chief.
警长 令千金出落得如此养眼
You won't have eyes if you keep talking like that.
你再这样说话 你会没眼可养
Booth did not kill that woman, Chief.
那个女人不是布斯杀的 警长
I've been tracking him for years, my dear.
亲爱的 我追踪他已有数年之久
So I think I know him better than you.
所以我自认为比你更了解他
And I will be there when they flip that switch
我一定会亲眼看他坐上电椅
and fry him like a breakfast kipper.
像腌鱼干一样被烤熟
The remains weren't even warm.
那具尸体甚至都不热
The bones weren't displaying... That'll be all.
骸骨不会摆成那样... 就这样吧
Let me examine the scene, please!
让我勘察现场吧 求你了
You're making a mistake, Dad.
你在犯错 爸爸
I'm a good detective. I'll prove it to you.
我是名优秀的侦探 我会证明给你看的
I'm sorry, honey, but you're suspended.
对不起宝贝 但你被停职了
Don't you dare take one of those desks.
你不能跟我们一样
You show them you're as good as any guy in here.
证明给他们看 你跟这些警♥察♥一样优秀
And you do it for all of us girls.
代表我们所有女性
Ditto.
笑一下
It's not time to celebrate yet, Booth.
还不到庆祝的时候 布斯
Please put that away.
请把枪放下
How can a man enjoy a martini with a gun pointing at him?
被枪指着怎么品尝马提尼
I'm in no mood to joke. I'm not joking.
我没心情说笑 我没开玩笑
I imagine they took your badge and gun--
我猜他们拿走了你的警徽和枪
that's the only reason you're holding a peashooter like that.
不然你不会拿玩具枪对着我
I'm not here to talk about me.
我不是来谈我的事的
Well, I know you're not here to arrest me
我也知道你不是来逮捕我的
because I never leave any evidence.
因为我从不留下任何证据
You didn't. But they're convinced you killed Eva Braga.
话是没错 但他们认为你杀了伊娃·布拉加
Yeah, I imagine they are, and you?
我猜到了 那你是怎么想的
It's not your style.
不是你的风格
For you, style is everything.
对你来说 格调就是一切
After jewels.
珠宝更重要
But unfortunately there weren't any.
但不幸的是 那里没有珠宝
They were all gone.
全都不翼而飞了
Someone got there before me.
有人比我先到一步
And they took care of Miss Braga, too.
他们还杀死了布拉加小姐
Which is why I have a proposition for you.
所以我有个提议
Please, darling.
别这么露骨啊 亲爱的
You're gonna make me blush.
我会脸红的
They're going to find a way to arrest you for the murder.
他们会想办法以谋杀的罪名逮捕你
They've even brought in Inspector Clemens from Interpol.
甚至从国际刑♥警♥组织请来了克莱门斯督查
Clemens?
克莱门斯
That Brit drip.
那个讨厌的英国佬
Look, Booth, you know all the other people in your profession.
布斯 干这一行的你都认识
Who else was after Braga's jewels?
还有谁想要布拉加的珠宝
You want me to help you find the real killer
你想让我帮你找到真凶
to prove that you should be a detective.
来证明你有资格做警探
The way I see it, it's the only way for you
在我看来 这是在证明你清白的
to prove you're not a killer.
唯一方法
Do we have a deal?
你同意吗
Why not?
何乐不为
Let's drink to it.
干一杯吧
Professor Hodgins is a brilliant paleontologist.
哈金斯教授是一位杰出的古生物学家
This is no time to play with dinosaurs, darling.
没时间玩恐龙了 亲爱的
Let's skedaddle. I'm not your darling.
咱们快走吧 我不是你亲爱的
Professor Hodgins.
哈金斯教授
Professor Hodgins. Yes?
哈金斯教授 怎么了
Who are you and how did you get in here?
你们是谁 怎么进来的
Well, we chose the door.
我们从门口进来的
I'm Temperance Brennan with the LAPD.
我是洛杉矶警局的坦普瑞·布纳恩
This is Seeley Booth.
这位是瑟雷·布斯
I'm sorry, but I'm working today.
抱歉 我今天有工作
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表