Oh, my God, Daisy,
天哪 黛西
your water just broke.
你羊水刚破了
I'm sorry, I'll clean it up.
对不起 我会擦干净的
No, we're going to the hospital.
不 咱们得去医院
I should call Brennan.
我得打电♥话♥给布纳恩
Well, and I'll call your OB on the way there.
我在路上会打电♥话♥给你的产科医生的
But we haven't figured out who killed the victim.
可咱们还没查出来谁是凶手呢
That doesn't matter now.
那已经不重要了
Oh, okay. Well, somebody remind the doctor that Valentina
对了 谁到时候跟医生说一下瓦伦蒂娜
wants a darkened room with bird sounds.
希望能安排在一间有鸟叫声的黑屋子里
I would recommend us being alone now, Daisy.
我希望咱们能单独待在一起 黛西
No external distractions.
没有外界的干扰
They're not distractions, they're my friends.
她们不是干扰 他们是我的朋友
I'm sorry I left before we discovered the killer.
对不起 凶手还没查出来我就走了
I was actually thinking-- Oh...!
我本来想的是...
It's okay, Daisy love, just reminding you,
没事的 黛西 只要告诉自己
your distress may cause distress in the baby.
你的压力可能会让你宝宝很紧张
A peaceful mother makes a happy baby.
平和的妈妈才能生出快乐的宝宝
Cut her some slack, Valentina.
让她叫吧 瓦伦蒂娜
A human being is trying to escape from her vagina.
有个大活人准备从她阴♥道♥里爬出来呢
Well, perhaps I can walk with you and you can squeeze my hand.
说不定我能陪你过去 你痛了就捏我
I did that when I was in labor
我快生的时候就是这样做的
and I took great comfort knowing that
而且知道布斯也在体验我的痛苦
Booth was in pain, too.
能让我安心下来
Yes, yes.
好的 好的
Oh, Agent Booth should be here, too.
布斯探员应该也在这
Daisy... I want him here.
黛西 我想让他在这
He's the godfather.
他是宝宝的教父
And I want to walk with my friend.
我想跟我的朋友一起进去
Yelling will only make the baby feel unwanted.
叫喊只会让宝宝觉得自己是多余的
Visualize a forest...
想象一片森林...
Oh, for the love of God, shut up.
看在上帝的份上 闭嘴
Yeah, that's it, Daisy, let it out.
就是这样 黛西 叫出来吧
I really have to put my foot down. This shrieking...
我必须得采取措施了 这尖叫声...
Get out! I can't listen to you anymore!
出去 我不想听你说话了
Get your crystals and get the hell out!
拿着你的破水晶给我滚
Squeeze my hand-- Oh...!
捏我的手
Very good.
非常好
Daisy... Go!
黛西 滚
And screw the tub! And screw the birds!
去他的浴缸 去他的鸟
I want shiny machines
我要看到闪闪发光的仪器
that beep, and I want the lights on!
嘀嘀响的那种 我还要把灯打开
And I want an epidural and I want--
我还要硬膜麻醉 我还要...
Where's the fire?
出什么事了
Got to get to the hospital-- Daisy's having her baby.
我得去医院 黛西快生了
Oh, wow. That's fantastic.
天哪 这太棒了
Okay, go, I'll hold down the fort here.
去吧 我会守住这里的
I've got plenty to go over. Oh,gggood,
我还有一大堆事呢 好样的
is that the kid's manuscript on Lawrence Brooks?
这是那孩子的劳伦斯·布鲁克斯的手稿吗
Yeah, I'm hoping there's something in here
是啊 我希望能凭这个
that can point us towards a suspect.
找出嫌犯的线索
I mean, there's got to be somebody other than Donald
我是说近两年来除了唐纳德
that Brooks pissed off in the last year or two.
布鲁克斯肯定还惹到过别的人
Great, see if anyone can place Alexis Sherman
好的 看看有没有人看到亚历克斯·谢尔曼
at the fracking site.
出现在压裂现场
I got it covered.
交给我吧
Go get 'em, Uncle. Right.
孩子他伯伯快去吧 好的
Okay.
很好
The baby's heartbeat is strong, Daisy,
宝宝的心跳很有劲啊 黛西
and you're progressing nicely.
你现在的进展也很不错
Shouldn't be much longer.
应该快了
Thank you, I--
谢谢 我...
Whoa. That is quite a set of lungs you got there.
你的肺活量可真大呀
Oh, thank Goodness you made it.
谢天谢地你赶来了
It wouldn't feel right if you missed this.
你要是错过了就可惜了
Right, 'cause, you know,
是啊 因为
I've never seen this many spectators at a birth.
我从没在接生现场看到这么多围观者
That's 'cause we're like family, right?
因为我们是一家人啊
Absolutely right. You know what, and as, uh...
说得没错 对了 作为...
as family, I should go in the waiting room.
作为家人 我应该去等候室等着
No, no, you have to be here.
不行 你必须在这里
You all have to be right here.
你们都必须在这里
We are not going to leave, sweetie.
我们不会走的 亲爱的
There's no place else we'd rather be.
现在我们只想待在这里
Booth?
布斯
Right, right, you're so right.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you know what, let's do this.
好吧 那就这样吧
Oh! When is the anesthesiologist going to get here?
麻醉师什么时候才能来啊
Oh, I'm afraid it's too late for us to administer an epidural.
恐怕现在做硬脊膜外麻醉已经来不及了
What?!
什么
It could be dangerous at this point.
现在麻醉可能会有生命危险
I'll go tell the doctor how you're doing.
我这就去告诉医生你现在的状况
I could come and help. Right.
我可以来帮忙 好吧算了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. No, no, no.
不不不不不不要 不不不
Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe. Ms. Wick,
呼 吸 呼 吸 维克小姐
we still have a murderer to catch--
我们还有个谋杀案没破呢
I think you should focus on the case.
你现在应该专心破那件案子
What are our findings thus far?
现在已经有什么线索了
No, Bones, this is really not the time
不 骨头 现在谈这个
to talk about this. Okay, okay, okay.
真的不合适吧 好的好的
We know that the cause of death is a broken neck.
现在已知死因是颈骨断裂
Oh, oh, another contraction.
又宫缩了
Focus, Ms. Wick.
维克小姐集中注意
What else about the victim?
被害人身上还有什么线索
Um, no defensive wounds, offensive injuries only.
没有防御伤 只有攻击伤
As fragile as his bones were,
他的骨头那么脆弱
we know there should've been something more
除了颈骨断裂肯定还有
than just a neck break. We know he was bleeding.
其他断裂伤 他当时在出血
So, he wasn't attacked?
所以他不是被袭击的
That means that his killer could've been defending himself.
也就是说凶手可能是自卫杀人
I mean, maybe this is self-defense and not a murder.
也许这是自卫杀人而不是蓄意杀人
Good point, goodgood... I have to push.
很有道理 我要用力了
I have to push. Pushing!
我要用力了 用力[推]
Not until the doctor tells you to.
得等医生的指示
No, no, that's how the victim's neck was broken.
不不 被害人的颈骨就是这么断的
No, it wasn't snapped.
不是被折断的
Someone pushed him and he fell.
是有人把他推倒了
With the drugs compromising his bones,
由于药物一直在侵蚀他的骨头
a bad fall would've resulted in the same neural arch fractures.
摔倒姿势不对也可能导致相同的髓弓骨折
Blood. Bleeding. Oh, my God, this hurts.
血 出血 天啊 太疼了
You're not bleeding, Ms. Wick.
你没在出血 维克小姐
No, not me. His blood.
不是说我 是说他的血
If all the injuries were offensive and he was just pushed,
要是他只是被推倒 而身上全是攻击伤
the blood wasn't from the victim.
那么那就不是被害人的血
It was from the killer.
而是凶手的
Okay, but the blood was a match.
但是血液和被害人数据匹配
So you need to concentrate on your breathing.
你现在得专注呼气吐气
No, it was only a partial match.
不是 只是部分匹配
Fathers and sons can have identical homozygotes.
父子间会有相同纯合体
The victim's parents are dead and he had no children.
被害人父母双亡 且无子女
Okay, who here has the balls to argue with a pregnant woman?
谁现在居然还有胆量和孕妇唱反调
It's the only explanation.
只有这个解释
The victim has to have a son!
被害人肯定有孩子
The book!The answer's got to be in the book.
那本书 答案肯定在那本书里
I'll-- I'll call Aubrey. This is... this is good.
我去联♥系♥奥布里 这推理很棒
This is perfect. You might've solved the case, Ms. Wick.
很完美 维克小姐你貌似破案了
But I actually really need to push now.
不过我真的要用力了
Like really need to push.
真的快要生了
And how are we doing now, Daisy?
现在感觉怎么样 黛西
Okay then.
好吧我知道了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表