I look forward to seeing it.
很希望见到
Really, Bones?
真的 骨头
Really. No.
真的 不
What? No!
怎么了 不
He still does good work.
他仍然干得很好啊
I can't believe Dr. B. was worried
不敢相信布纳恩博士会担心
she'd look foolish in front of everyone.
自己在众人面前出丑
She's the best, man.
她是最棒的
Sometimes people doubt how strong they really are.
有时候人们会不确定自己有多强
Hey, brother.
嘿 兄弟
You're back. Is everything okay?
你回来了 一切都还好吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm still in remission.
是 我的病情还在缓解
Sorry I missed work.
抱歉我错过了工作
I was dealing with some stuff.
我在处理一些事情
It won't happen again. Hello, everyone.
不会再发生了 大家好
Thank you, thank you very much, thank you. Okay.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Yesterday, I tried to introduce our keynote speaker,
昨天 我正在介绍我们的主讲嘉宾
when all hell broke loose here
那可怕的事件就在这里
at the National Forensic Sciences Convention.
国际法医学大会上发生了
But within 24 hours, this incredible woman and her team
这位非凡的女性和她的小组在24小时内
not only conducted a complete forensic investigation,
不仅完成了整套法医鉴证调查
they also solved the murder.
他们还抓住了凶手
Therefore, and particularly in light of this remarkable feat,
在此 尤其鉴于这惊人的壮举
it gives me great pleasure to introduce
我非常荣幸地介绍
the remarkable Dr. Temperance Brennan!
卓尔不群的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Thank you, thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
The great Dr. Erwin Schrodinger
伟大的埃尔文·薛定谔因超速
gets pulled over for speeding.
被警♥察♥拦下来
The police officer says,
警♥察♥问
"What's in the trunk?"
"后备箱里有什么"
Schrodinger says, "A cat."
薛定谔说"有一只猫"
The police officer says, "Let me see,"
警♥察♥说"我得看看"
and he opens the trunk and says:
于是 警♥察♥打开后备箱
"This cat is dead."
他说"猫死了"
And Schrodinger says, "Well, it is now."
薛定谔说"因为你看了"
Hey, that worked!
嘿 管用了
Which reminds me of an astronaut I know
我又想到了一名我认识的宇航员
who told me about a restaurant he visited on the moon.
他跟我说他去了一家在月球上的餐馆
"Great food," He said,
食物不错 他说
"But no atmosphere."
就是没有气氛[大气]
I thought it was funny.
我觉得挺逗的啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表