I found it, Agent Booth.
我查到了 布斯探员
When Brooks was in college, he got his girlfriend pregnant,
布鲁克斯念大学时 他女朋友曾怀孕过
but he had to give the baby up for adoption
不过他不得不把孩子送给别人领养
after his girlfriend died during childbirth.
他女朋友死于难产
A son? Yeah.
儿子 对
Sounds like things are going well at your end.
听上去你那边进展不错啊
Yeah, everything is...
是啊 一切都
is going good. Listen, just, you know what,
进展良好 听着 你去
get a warrant so you can unseal the adoption records.
申请搜查令 解封收养记录
Already did it.
已经做完了
Agent Booth! Look, I gotta go.
布斯探员 听着 我得走了
All right? Just good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
You, too.
你也是
What'd I miss? Is it out?
我错过了什么 出来了吗
Just more screaming.
只是一直在叫
When my parents died,
我父母死了以后
I found my adoption paperwork in their things.
我在他们的遗物里发现了我的收养文件
So, writing the book was a way to get to know Brooks.
所以 写书是为了了解布鲁克斯
He was all I had left.
我只剩下他了
I never meant to hurt him.
我并不想伤他
Well, then, what happened?
好吧 那发生了什么
I finally found the courage to call,
我终于鼓起勇气打电♥话♥给他
and I told him I was his son.
我说我是他的儿子
And he actually seemed happy to hear from me.
而且他听上去很高兴接到我的电♥话♥
So we agreed to meet at a cafe
所以我们约好
down the street from his house.
在他家街口的咖啡馆见面
How did you get from a cafe to a fracking site?
你是怎么从咖啡馆到水力压裂点的
He never showed up to the cafe.
他根本就没去咖啡馆
I waited over an hour.
我等了一个多小时
Then I circled back to Lawrence's house,
然后我转回劳伦斯家
saw him leaving on a walk.
看到他出门散步
So I followed and confronted him.
所以我跟上去与他对质
But Brooks had no idea who you were.
但是布鲁克斯根本不知道你是谁
He wouldn't even acknowledge that we had spoke.
他甚至都不承认我们通过话
I was hurt.
我很伤心
We're flesh and blood, so
我们是骨肉至亲 所以
I asked him why he was messing with me,
我问他为什么要耍我
and he freaked.
然后他就慌了
He started attacking me, hitting me, kicking.
他开始攻击我 打我 踢我
So you shoved him to get him off you.
所以你把他推开了
Yeah.
对
And then... he-he fell down the hill,
然后 他从山上摔了下去
must've landed wrong, I guess.
一定是撞到什么了 我猜
I didn't mean to kill him.
我没想杀他的
I-I was scared...
我吓坏了
so I-I put him in the pit.
所以我把他扔进坑里
And then you poured acid in
然后你倒进酸
to make sure the body dissolved.
去溶解他的尸体
I was scared.
我吓坏了
If he hated the idea of seeing me,
如果他不想见我
he could've just said so.
他可以直接说
I-I wouldn't have pushed it.
我不会逼他的
He probably didn't remember that he talked to you.
他可能不记得他和你说过话
It was the same day.
那就是同一天
He had Alzheimer's, Emory.
他得了老年痴呆症 埃默里
What?
什么
Oh, God.
天呐
I could've helped him.
我本可以帮他的
I... I would've been a good son.
我本可以做个好儿子
I would've helped him.
我本可以帮他的
He's beautiful.
他真漂亮
Absolutely perfect.
太完美了
You did it.
你做到了
He looks like Lance, doesn't he?
他长得像兰斯 对吧
I-I'm not imagining that, am I?
不是我瞎想的吧
No. No, he really does.
你没有 他长得真像
What's his name?
他叫什么
Lance insisted that his first name be Seeley.
兰斯坚持他叫瑟雷
So he's Seeley Lance Wick-Sweets.
所以他叫瑟雷·兰斯·维克-斯维斯
Do you want to be the first to hold him?
你想第一个抱他吗
Lance would want you to be the first.
兰斯会想要你第一个抱他的
Hey there, little buddy. How are you?
你好呀 小家伙 你好吗
Look at that, your whole family came out to meet you.
看啊 全家人都来看你了
Look at this, huh?
看看
Look at that. Hey, little buddy.
快看看 小家伙
Hey, little buddy.
小家伙
Listen, I knew your dad.
知道吗 我认识你♥爸♥爸
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表