Man, you've done your homework.
哥们 你查得真仔细啊
Sort of my job.
这是我的本行
When my parents died,
我父母去世的时候
I had some anger issues. I got counseling.
我变得比较易怒 我去做了心理咨♥询♥
But it has absolutely nothing
但这事跟劳伦斯·布鲁克斯
to do with Lawrence Brooks. Right, well,
没有半点关系 好吧
I'm gonna need to take a recording of your voice
我得录一段你的声音
and, uh, compare it to the threat that Brooks received.
然后跟布鲁克斯收到的恐吓声音做个对比
Someone threatened him?
有人恐吓了他
Is that a yes or a no? Yes.
好还是不好 好
Sure. Anything you want. Great.
当然可以 你要什么都行 很好
Anything. Okay. Since you're such a know-it-all
什么都行 好吧 既然你
about Brooks, who are his enemies?
对布鲁克斯如此了解 他有什么敌人吗
McKeon. I'm sure you've talked to him already.
麦基翁 我相信你已经跟他谈过了
Who's McKeon?
麦基翁是谁
Donald McKeon was Lawrence's old roommate
唐纳德·麦基翁是劳伦斯
in college before Lawrence dropped out.
退学前的大学室友
Donald is also a puzzler.
唐纳德也是个谜题作者
So they were competitors?
所以他们是竞争对手吗
Unequal but I guess you could say that.
谈不上 但我想你也可以这么说
Donald writes those cheesy puzzles you find at the car wash.
唐纳德只给洗车场免费杂♥志♥写些烂谜题
You know, with clues like
你懂的 比如一个单词线索是
"A three-letter word for a grown kitten."
"三个字母 意思是成年的喵喵"
So he was jealous of his career. Very.
所以他嫉妒他的事业 相当嫉妒
Lawrence's success drove Donald crazy.
劳伦斯的成功让唐纳德抓狂
It's all in my book.
我书里都写了
You can take the manuscript if you think it'll help.
如果你觉得有用 就把手稿拿走吧
You found something, Ms. Wick?
有什么发现 维克女士
Or do you merely want to discuss
还是你只是想讨论
additional foolish notions of early childhood development?
更多关于童年早期发展的愚蠢观念
That was harsh.
这话真刺耳
Yes, it was.
没错
I'm trying to help you, but...
我在试图帮你 但是
I'm told my people skills are not well developed.
大家说我的社交技能不是很强
Perhaps we can just stick to the case.
我们还是专注破案吧
I would like that very much.
我很乐意
The victim has an extensive amount of remodeled fractures
在受害人的盆骨 肋骨 踝骨和手臂周围
localized around the pelvis, ribs, ankles, and arms.
有多处已愈合的骨折
All of it occurring within the last 18 months.
都是在过去一年半之内受的伤
What do you suppose caused these antemortem injuries?
你觉得是什么造成了这些死前创伤呢
Look at the X-ray of his femoral shafts.
看他股骨干的X光片
Thinning of the cortical bones of both femurs.
两根股骨的密质骨部分都变薄了
Meaning that the victim's
也就是说受害人的
bone density was compromised even before the acid.
骨密度在受酸侵蚀之前就已经降低了
That's why our 48-year-old
这就是为什么我们48岁的
victim has the bones of an octogenarian.
受害人有着耄耋老人的骨头
You should perform a trephine bone marrow biopsy
你该对髂嵴后端做个
on the posterior iliac crest,
骨髓环锯活检
then screen for poison and other toxins.
然后做个毒素筛查
I have an OB-GYN appointment.
我和妇产科医生有个预约
I told you about it.
我跟你说过的
Yes. Um, of course.
对 当然
I-I can perform the biopsy.
我 我可以做活检
And this appointment, it's...
你预约的这个...
it's with a real doctor?
是真正的医生吗
Yes, Dr. Brennan.
是的 布纳恩博士
I'm alone now.
我现在独身一人
It's just... me and the baby.
只有我和宝宝了
I have to find a way to make that work for me,
我得找个对我起效的办法
to connect to him
在兰斯不在时
without Lance here.
与他交流
I'm doing the best I can.
我在竭尽全力
Thanks so much for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我来
You can leave when the doula gets here, if you want.
助产师一来 你就可以先走了
What? No. Why would I do that?
什么 不 我为什么要走
Daisy, we all love you.
黛西 我们都爱你
And this is not an inconvenience for me or for any of us.
这对我或者大家来说没什么不方便的
There's my budding Daisy.
我的大肚黛西在这里啊
Valentina, hi.
瓦伦蒂娜 你好
This is Angela. She and I work at the lab together. Hi.
这是安琪拉 我实验室的同事 你好
One of the scientists who don't believe what they can't see.
你是相信眼见为实的科学家之一吧
Oh, no. It isn't like that. Yeah, no.
不 不是这样 没错 并不是
It's more like a friend who can offer some help and support.
我更像是能提供一些帮助和支持的朋友
Of course. And did you have a non-traumatic birthing process, too?
当然 你是不是也经历过非创伤性产程
Oh, no. God,
不 天哪
I had a... epidural and screaming and the whole thing.
我做了硬脊膜外麻醉 大喊大叫 都占全了
Well, everyone has to make their own choices is what I believe.
好吧 我相信每个人都得做自己的选择
But you seem like a nice person.
但你看上去像是个很好的人
I'm sure your child will be fine.
我确信你的孩子不会有事的
My child is fine.
我的孩子没问题
The birthing process was beautiful, actually,
生产其实是很美好的
screaming and all.
像是大喊大叫什么的
Michael Vincent is a perfect little boy,
迈克尔·文森特是个完美男宝宝
and Angela is a great mom.
安琪拉是个超级好妈妈
Daisy? The doctor's ready for you.
黛西吗 医生准备好见你了
You can wait out here.
你可以在这里等候
Oh, but she came...
可是她来
Well, we talked about mixing different energies.
我们可是谈过关于混合不同能量的事的
And you agreed.
而你也同意了
It's okay, Daisy. I'll just wait here.
没关系 黛西 我在这儿等就行
Wouldn't want to mix up our energies.
我也不想让我们的能量混起来
Hey. The kid's voice doesn't match the voice
这小子的声音与曾威胁过布鲁克斯的
that was used to threaten Brooks.
那个声音不匹配
So where are we going?
那我们要去哪里
We're gonna go pick up Donald McKeon.
我们去找唐纳德·麦基翁
The other puzzle guy.
另一个谜一般的人物
Wait, doesn't he live in New York?
等等 他不是住在纽约吗
Yeah. But he's been staying
没错 但他上星期都待在
at the Granville Hotel in DC for the past week.
华盛顿的格兰维尔酒店里
Where the phone call came from.
电♥话♥就是从那里打来的
Exactly. So Donald McKeon
确实 那么唐纳德·麦基翁
is a seven-letter word for a person
是一个七个字母的单词
appearing to have engaged
出现在可能
in activities that could have resulted in the demise...
导致死亡的行为...
All you have to do is say "Suspect", Aubrey.
就说"嫌犯"就行啦 奥布里
Spirit of the case.
这是案中精髓
So I left Brooks an angry voice mail.
我给布鲁克斯在语♥音♥信箱里留了言
Last time I checked, that wasn't a crime.
在我印象中 这不犯罪
Oh, it's not a crime, but killing him is.
的确不是犯罪 但杀他就是犯罪了
What? Lawrence is dead? Yeah.
什么 劳伦斯死了 对
And you hated him, didn't you?
你很恨他 对吧
I d... I didn't kill him.
可我 我没杀他
We had our disagreements, but...
我们是有意见不合 可是
He ignored you.
他无视你
Right? He thought that you were a hack,
对吧 他认为你是二流的
that your puzzles were
你编的那些字谜
just crap. Uh, we appealed to different markets.
就是垃圾 我们针对的市场不同
But you wanted his market. Yeah.
但你想要他的市场 是啊
So, do you recognize this handwriting here?
你认得这个笔迹吗
No. But I recognize those clues.
不认得 但我认得这些提示
Well, you should, because it's from the, uh,
你应该认得 因为这都是
puzzle that you stole from Brooks.
你从布鲁克斯那里偷来的字谜
What? No.
什么 才不是呢
Our agents found this in your hotel room.
我们的探员在你的酒店房♥间里找到了这个
You opened it!
你们把它打开了
Why did you do that? This was my proof.
你们干吗打开呀 那是我的证据
I wasn't stealing from Lawrence. Lawrence was stealing from me.
我没偷劳伦斯的字谜 是他偷我的
So... the nationally syndicated puzzle master
你是说全国巨头字谜大♥师♥
was stealing puzzles
偷你的
from you? Okay, look,
字谜 好吧 听着
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表