and you killed her.
你杀害了她
Then you dumped her body into the tree.
然后把她的尸体遗弃在树里
The same tree that you carved your initials in.
那颗刻着你们姓名首字母的树
So... are we missing something?
有什么我们漏掉的吗
I did not mean to do it.
我不是故意要杀她的
Look, Justine-- she came over and broke up with me.
贾丝汀来找我 要和我分手
Then she wanted to hug it out,
然后她要和我拥抱和解
to let our energies commune.
说是让我们的精神融为一体
Our whole relationship, it...
我们的感情...
it was just a lie.
一切都是骗人的
But I did not mean to kill her.
但我不是故意要杀死她
I didn't even push her hard, I swear, I just...
我都没有用力推她 我发誓 我只是
It was just a little push.
只是轻轻地推了一下
But when she dropped, sh...
但她倒下的时候
She was...
她...
See, it didn't take much.
即使是轻轻推也会害死她
Justine got in a fight with someone else two days earlier
在那之前两天贾丝汀曾和别人扭打
and suffered a head injury.
头部受到了创伤
That's why she died from hitting the bike.
所以她才会在撞到脚踏车后死亡
That's good then. I...
那就好 那么我...
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错了
I'm innocent, right?
我是无辜的 对吗
Right?
对吗
You covered it up. You hid the body.
你试图掩藏罪行 你把尸体藏了起来
Because I thought I'd get in trouble.
因为我怕被抓起来
I have kids.
我有孩子
I'm a good mom-- ask anybody.
我是个好妈妈 你们可以去问任何人
I was just thinking about my kids.
我只是顾虑到我的孩子们
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay, Christine,
好了 克里斯汀
the tea is ready to be poured.
茶已经泡好了
Look at this. And Daddy has an extra big piece of cake for Buddy.
瞧 爸爸还给巴蒂准备了一大块蛋糕
Buddy isn't hungry.
巴蒂不饿
He just wants you to read a special book.
他想让你读一本特别的书
What am I gonna do with all this cake that I got?
那我要怎么处理这块蛋糕呢
It's gonna go to waste now.
这下要浪费了
Daddy... Yeah?
爸爸 怎么了
The cake isn't real.
蛋糕不是真的
Yeah.
是啊
The cake's not real, Daddy. Right.
蛋糕不是真的 爸爸 是的
That's my bad. I'll, uh...
是我的错 我...
I'll bring the cake back up to Mom, okay?
我去把蛋糕还给妈妈 好吗
It's supposed to be imaginary.
不是在玩想象游戏吗
Right?
对吧
So what charges are being filed?
会做什么指控
Well, for the landlady, most likely manslaughter.
对那个女房♥东 八成是过失杀人
And, uh, for Alana, Caroline's gonna strike
至于阿兰娜 卡罗琳会为她
a deal for probation to protect the kids.
争取缓刑 以保护她的孩子
That's good, right?
那不错 对吧
Well, it's the best of a bad situation.
是这种情形下最好的结果了
I'll get it. Okay.
我去开 好
So, here we go.
好的 来吧
Did you, uh, pick out a book
你有没有选好
that we're gonna read Buddy?
我们要给巴蒂读的书
Not yet.
还没有
He wants a love story.
他想听爱情故事
Love story.
爱情故事
Angela, hi.
安琪拉 你好
Avalon, uh, this is a surprise.
阿瓦隆 没想到你会过来
Why are you here?
你们来有什么事
Well, it's a long story,
说来话长
but most of it you'll think is rubbish,
你会觉得整件事大部分是胡说八道
so I'll just skip to the happy ending.
所以我还是直接告诉你美好的结局吧
We brought you a present.
我们给你们带了个礼物
A birthday present.
一个生日礼物
Well, it's neither of our birthdays.
今天我们没人过生日
No, it's for Sweets' birthday.
不 是为了斯维斯的生日
Do you remember the thing he would do?
你还记得他以前爱做的事吗
He would give out presents on his birthday.
他会在自己的生日送别人礼物
He would say how grateful he was to all of us
他会说他有多感激我们陪他度过了
for another good year. Apparently,
快乐的一年 显然
he finished your present just before he died
他在死前刚刚完成了要送给你们的礼物
and never told anyone.
但从没告诉任何人
He was gonna give it to you today.
他本来要今天送给你们的
A thumb drive? Yeah.
拇指闪存器 是的
And this is what is on it.
这是里面存着的内容
It's the book that he wrote for the two of you.
是他为你们两个写的书
When he was examining
在他为联调局调查
our partnership for the Bureau?
我们的合作关系时写的吗
Yeah. But he left out the psychology
是的 但他去掉了里面
and the efficacy of your partnerships
关于心理学与合作效力
and all that other boring, technical stuff
还有其他枯燥的技术性内容
and turned it into a love story.
把它变成了一个爱情故事
By someone who really, really loved you a lot.
由一个非常非常爱你们的人所著
Parts of the Whole.
《不可或缺》
Is that the book Buddy wants us to read?
那是巴蒂想要我们读的书吗
Who's Buddy?
巴蒂是谁
Buddy is Christine's imaginary friend.
巴蒂是克里斯汀想象中的伙伴
Imaginary?
想象中的吗
Okay.
好吧
Whatever makes you feel better.
随便你喜欢怎么想好了
"Dedicated to Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth,
献给坦普瑞·布纳恩和瑟雷·布斯
"The people who taught me that understanding,
他们教会我
"Compassion and love
理解 同情与爱
"are not just notions in a book.
并不只是在书里才会看到的字眼
My life means more because I know you."
因为认识你们 我的人生更有意义
Buddy says we can have cake now, Daddy.
巴蒂说我们可以吃蛋糕了 爸爸
Let's have cake.
我们吃蛋糕吧
Who wants imaginary cake?
谁想吃想象的蛋糕
I'll have a thin slice. I'm on a diet. Oh, okay...
给我切一小块吧 我在减肥 好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表