Just left. Okay, you're fast.
刚刚走 好吧 你动作真快
H-Hold it right there! FBI. Don't move.
站住别动 联调局 不许动
II didn't do anything. Right, you didn't do anything.
我什么都没做 是啊 你什么都没做
You're just taking off to do a little charity work?
你就是早退去做做慈善活动是吗
I'm sick, I got a stomach thing.
我生病了 胃不舒服
Yeah, poor baby. Give us your shoe.
可怜的孩子 把你的鞋子给我们
What? Your shoe.
什么 你的鞋
Take off your right shoe and throw it over here.
把右脚的鞋子脱下来 扔到这里
Easy.
悠着点
Drop your bag.
把你的包放下
Perfect match.
完美吻合
Oh, perfect match?
完美吻合
Looks like we found Cinderella. Okay, turn around.
看来我们找到灰姑娘了 转过身去
Hands on the head, let's go.
把手放在头上 走吧
Let's see here, Malik Farris.
来看看你的记录 马里克·费拉斯
Two years for robbery, three years for assault,
抢劫被判两年 伤人被判三年
four years for arson?
纵火被判四年
Oh, arson, what a coincidence.
纵火 真够巧的啊
Man, you got me down there bad, but I'm not that guy no more.
你说得都没错 我已经信心革面了
That why we found the victim's empty wallet
所以我们才在厨房♥垃圾里
in the kitchen trash?
找到死者的空钱包
Because that would be another coincidence, wouldn't it?
因为那又是一个巧合而已 对吗
Yeah, coincidence.
是啊 就是巧合
And you had all of this cash on you.
而且你身上带着这么多现金
Help me out here, Malik?
帮我理一下 马里克
A successful forensic entomologist has no money,
一位成功的法医昆虫学家身无分文
but a dishwasher fresh out of jail has $560.
而一个刚出狱的洗碗工却有560美金
What's wrong with this picture?
哪里不对劲
The picture's racist.
你这是种族歧视
That's what's wrong with it.
这就是不对劲
What, a man of color can't have money?
怎么 有色人种就不能有钱吗
All right, look, I don't know about you,
我不知道你心里怎么想的
but I'm tired of dancing, all right?
我是不想再玩了 好吗
We have your shoeprint at the murder scene, Malik.
我们在谋杀现场找到了你的鞋印 马里克
Okay, sometimes I use that place to herb down a little bit.
好吧 有时候我会在那里抽一口
You know what I'm saying?
你懂的
But this time there was a dead body,
但是这回那里有具尸体
the whole place stunk of gasoline,
整个地方闻起来就像汽油
I thought it was ready to blow,
我以为就要爆♥炸♥了
so, you know, I got out of there real fast.
所以赶快从那里跑了出来
Of course you didn't tell anyone about the dead woman
当然你没告诉任何那里有具女尸
or the potential explosion.
还可能发生爆♥炸♥
Come on, man.
得了 哥们
You seen my rap sheet.
你看过我的案底了
Something like this goes down,
只要发生了这样的事
I'm the first guy to get blamed.
我就是第一个被怀疑的
And look at me, here I am.
我现在不就进来了嘛
You're here because you left your shoeprint
你在这里是因为你在犯罪现场
at the crime scene, and you stole cash
留下了鞋印 而且你还偷走了
off a dead woman.
被害女子的钱
I mean, you honestly think
我是说 你真的以为
we won't find your prints on that wallet?
我们不会从那钱包上找到你的指纹吗
Look, if you're innocent,
听着 如果你是清白的
why don't you just tell us what else you saw in there?
不如告诉我们你在那里还看到了什么吧
Or who else?
或者看到了谁
Man, I want a public defender, and a sober one.
我想要一位公派律师 不喝酒的
I don't want to have to go back to the joint.
我可不想再被坑回牢里
There's evidence of striations
在左侧第五 第六根肋骨上
on the fifth and sixth left ribs,
右侧第六 第七根 肋骨上
the fifth and seventh right ribs,
有条状痕迹的证据
and here on the left margin of the sternum.
胸骨左侧边缘处也是这样
More evidence of knife wounds?
有更多的刀伤的证据吗
Possibly, but I need to clean the bones
也许吧 但我得先清理骨头
so Dr. Brennan and I can make a conclusive determination.
这样我和布纳恩博士就能做出完整判断
Not yet, brother.
还不行 哥们
I haven't finished my particulates sweep.
我还没清理完我的微粒呢
It's taking a long time.
你速度太慢了
Yeah, well, this woman is covered in food refuse.
这个女人全身上下都是废弃食物
I think that she was transferred there in a garbage can.
我想她是从垃圾桶里被挪到那里的
The dishwasher has access to the garbage cans.
洗碗工会接触垃圾桶
People see him wheeling them around every day.
人们每天都能见到他推着垃圾桶到处走
No one would suspect a thing. You know, if you
没有人会有所怀疑的 你知道
gave me a hand, I could finish my job a lot faster.
如果你帮我一把 我的进度会快很多
If it gets me cleaning the bones sooner,
如果这能让我更快地清理完骨头
I'm all yours.
我可以任你差遣
All right, then,
好的 那么
walk this way, Mr. Bray,
请往这边走 布雷先生
into the wonderful world of forceps and swabbing.
欢迎进入擦擦洗洗的奇妙世界
Looks like the organ gods are smiling down on us.
看来器官之神正在低头冲我们微笑
I've got a stomach.
我找到了一个胃
Think you can recover anything from it?
你觉得能从中还原些什么吗
Let's hope so.
但愿如此吧
Oh, look at you, huh? This is a treat.
瞧你 这可太好了
I thought you would be stuck in the lab.
我以为你该在实验室里忙呢
I can't do anything until the bones are clean.
骨头清理干净之前我什么也做不了
Right. They're so covered in particulates,
好吧 它们被颗粒物质完全覆盖着
I don't know when that'll be.
我不知道什么时候才能清理好
How did you get away?
你怎么也正好有空
Uh, suspect washed out.
嫌犯被排除了
The dishwasher? Yeah.
洗碗工吗 是啊
You know, the surveillance camera caught him
监控摄像头拍到了他
in the dining room. The timestamp was 11:58 a.m.
在餐厅里 时间点是上午11点58分
So there's no way he could get from the dining room
所以他不可能来得及
to the plumbing and electric room
从餐厅赶到管道电力室去
in time to set the victim on fire.
并在受害人身上放火
Nah.
没错
Ah, look at that, huh?
吃的来了
Hey, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Wait a second.
谢谢 等一下
Did you order this for me?
是你帮我点的吗
You are so sweet. Thank you.
你真是太贴心了 谢谢
I'm no closer to finding the killer
我现在对寻找凶手这件事
than I was when the remains were smoldering.
就像遗骨在燃烧的时候一样一筹莫展
"Oh," What? You think you'll look bad
哦什么 你是怕
in front of all these forensic geeks
这个案子拖久了会影响
if it takes you too long to solve this one.
你在那些法医怪胎心中的形象
If I solve this one. All right, look.
如果我能解决的话 好吧 听着
I'll bet you 100 bucks
我跟你赌一百块
that they'll be even more jealous
等到你解决了之后
when it's done.
他们会更加嫉妒你的
Booth, you're in Gamblers Anonymous.
布斯 你在参加匿名戒赌会
You shouldn't be betting.
你不该跟人打赌的
Right, and you're a genius, all right?
是的 而你是个天才 知道吗
So don't say stupid things. Have some pie.
所以不要说些傻话 吃点派吧
Well, maybe a bite.
那我咬一口好了
Come on, have some pie, all right?
快来 吃一点 好吗
Here, have a piece of the pie.
给你 吃一块吧
Hello, synthetic rubber.
你好 合成橡胶
All right, well, this is some kind of copolymer.
好吧 这是某种共聚物
So, so far we have got coffee grounds,
所以目前为止 我们得到了咖啡渣
melted aluminum foil, two kinds of plastic,
融化的铝箔 两种塑料
polyester, Styrofoam, gum and rubber.
聚酯纤维 泡沫塑料 口香糖和橡胶
And two trays of stuff yet to be identified.
还有两盘东西等待识别
Particulates. Don't say "stuff."
微粒 不要说"东西"
It's sacrilege.
你那样说是亵渎
You really doing good? Yeah.
你真的还好吗 还好
Yeah, I'm back at the gym. I can even have a beer.
我重回体育馆了 我甚至还能喝啤酒呢
I'm a big fan of remission.
我很喜欢观察期
We all are.
我们也是
And the trial is having great success.
而试验也进行得很顺利
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表