Nothing was used after 4:00 that afternoon.
那天下午四点后就没有动静了
I don't think she ever left the campus.
我不认为她出了学校
So she was killed at the school.
这么说她确实是在校内被杀的
Just what I was praying to avoid.
我还祈祷千万别让这事发生
You know, just because one person there is guilty
就因为发现了一粒老鼠屎可不代表
doesn't mean that they'll think everyone is.
人们会认为整锅粥都坏了
You really believe in that, don't you?
你真的是这么想的 没错吧
Sweet.
真可爱
Stupid, but sweet.
虽然蠢了点 但很可爱
So Aubrey is checking out the other kids
奥布里正在调查这所学校
and the employees at the school.
其他的学生和老师
I mean, even the kids, you know, with juvie records have alibis.
就连有少管所案底的孩子们都有不在场证明
Except for Keith and Marcellus.
除了基思和马塞勒斯
Except for Keith and Marcellus.
没错 除了他们
It must be very difficult for them taking care of themselves.
要他们照顾好自己肯定很艰难
Keith's only 19; his frontal lobe isn't fully developed,
基思才十九岁 脑前叶还没发育完全
so his judgment isn't yet reliable.
他还没有可靠的判断力
Unfortunately, that's not a defense.
不幸的是 这算不上辩护依据
You know, I don't get it.
我就不懂了
You know, when I went to school,
你说 我上学那时候
it was a safe place. Safe.
学校可安全了 非常安全
Some sociologists say it's income inequality,
某些社会学家将它归结为收入不均等
some say it's the welfare state, some blame the decline
有人说是因为福利国家 有人则归咎于
of the family, lower standards.
家庭数锐减 学校门槛放低
I didn't really want an answer.
我不是想知道答案才说这个
Oh, that's fortunate, because I don't think there really is one.
那还好 我不认为这个问题真的有答案
Oh, I am proud to say I'm now up to ten twitter followers.
我很骄傲地宣布我有十个粉丝了
Ten followers-- that is really bad.
才十个粉丝...这可不妙
It's probably just the squints that are following you.
很可能关注你的只有斜眼小分队
You know, you need hundreds, thousands of followers.
你得有成百上千的粉丝才行
Well, I'm twittering fascinating articles
我一直在推送一些引人入胜的文献
I think people would like.
我想大家会喜欢的
Oh, right, yeah. Fascinating.
是啊 简直"引人入胜"
You know, I looked up your twitter account,
我瞄了一眼你的推特账号♥
you were posting articles on bone disease in cavemen.
你居然发了一篇将山顶洞人骨头疾病的文章
Miocene hominids, not cavemen.
中新世人科 不是山顶洞人
Sorry. Well, now that's exciting.
对不起 现在听上去"有趣"些了
You know what, you should ask
听着 我觉得你可以问问
that new squint girl in your lab.
那个斜眼小分队新来的姑娘
She looks like the tweety type. I'm fine.
她看上去可会推送了 我自己可以的
No. You want to be the best, right?
你想做最好的 没错吧
How can you be the best with ten followers?
你只有十个粉丝 怎么成为业界楷模
You should ask her.
你得问问她怎么做
What, you got another caveman following you?
怎么 有新的山顶洞人关注你了
There are avulsion fractures
被害者左侧和右侧肱头上
to the right and left humeral heads.
有多处撕裂性骨折
Okay, is there something in that that I can use?
这个发现里有什么是我能用得上的吗
Not yet, but I should get back to the lab.
还不行 但我必须回到实验室
Sure. A quick lunch together is better than none, right?
没事 一顿短暂的午饭总比没有强 是吧
Ten is pretty pathetic.
十个粉丝确实很可悲
It's better than nothing.
聊胜于无啊
The greenstick and hairline postmortem fractures
被害者肋骨处和肩胛骨处的
to the ribs and scapula appear to show
旁弯骨折和细微死后骨折表明
that the victim was confined to a very small space.
受害者被困在一个狭小的空间里
And based on Cam's assessment of lividity,
根据凯对淤青的判断
she was confined in a vertical position.
她一直保持着直立的状态
So there must be other corresponding injuries.
所以一定还有其他相应的创伤
Ms. Warren, I only have ten twitter followers,
沃伦小姐 只有十个人关注了我的推特
which is dismaying.
这太让人失望了
Yeah, I can imagine.
我可以想象
I'm used to dominating any field I'm in,
我习惯了做什么事都要做到最好
so I need your help.
所以我需要你的帮助
Hmm. So now I'm the mentor.
那现在我就是导师了
Okay.
好的
First off, please stop labeling your tweets
首先 请别再给你的每条推特
"Tweet 1," "Tweet 2," "Tweet 3."
编上号♥码了
Well, it's an organizational strategy.
这是一种组织策略
Also no polysyllabic words.
也别再用多音节的单词了
Keep it casual.
要随意一些
I can't change the title of scholarly articles.
我不能更改学术文章的标题
Yeah, the articles.
还有那些文章
I can't even start with that.
我简直不知从何说起
Um, you want to connect with people on a personal level.
你需要和其他人进行一些私人交流
Here, take out your phone.
这样吧 拿出你的手♥机♥
All right.
好的
Well, you can't take a photo of evidence.
你不能给证物拍照
It compromises an ongoing investigation.
会对进行中的调查有影响
I'm not, I'm not. Look happy to be you.
我不拍 我不拍 表现得开心点
Although our facial expressions are a bit peculiar,
虽然我们的面部表情有点奇怪
I have to admit it's amusing.
但我不得不承认还挺搞笑的
The art of the selfie.
这就是自♥拍♥的艺术
Okay. "Solving crimes and taking names.
"破案捉凶
#whatdidyoudotoday."
#你今天做了什么"
Did you just post that to my account?
你刚刚用我的账号♥发了那个吗
Yep, and I retweeted you.
是的 而且我转发了
Prepare to become a twitter sensation.
准备好成为一个推特大咖吧
All right. So I don't know if these are related,
好了 我不知道这些是否有联♥系♥
but I also noticed these postmortem
但我还发现了死者颅顶部的这些
moustache-shaped fracture lines on the parietal.
胡须形状的裂痕
I know what it is.
我知道这是什么
It's a standard two-pronged hook inside of a high school locker.
这是高中学校储物柜里的标准双尖钩
The victim's head was shoved against it.
受害者的头部撞上了它
Wait, how did you know that?
等等 你怎么知道的
Because in high school,
因为在高中时
I was shoved in a locker multiple times.
我好几次被推进储物柜
This also explains the victim's shoulder injuries.
这也解释了受害者肩部的创作
Before I tell Booth about this, do you really think
在我通知布斯之前 你真的觉得
your strategy of photographing ourselves...
给我们自己拍照这种策略
Taking a selfie.
那叫自♥拍♥
And yes, I do. Check your phone.
是的 我觉得有用 看看你的手♥机♥
Ah, I have 98 followers!
有98个人关注我了
Now it's up to 103!
现在又涨到103个了
Too bad it would jeopardize the case,
很遗憾 如果不是怕妨碍查案
or I'd selfie with the skull.
我一定要和这个骷髅头自♥拍♥
It is a noun, Dr. Brennan, not a verb.
自♥拍♥是名词 布纳恩博士 不是动词
Right. I'll tell Booth about the locker.
我会告诉布斯有关储物柜的事的
oh! 105!
105个了
Seek. Seek.
找找看 找找看
I took a selfie with a skeleton in my office.
我和我办公室的骨架照了张自♥拍♥
I put its arm around me.
我让它的手臂揽着我
"#whimsicallyamusing."
#诡异的笑点
Right. You're gonna have to work on those hashtags.
对 你得努力找到些合适的话题
Oh. This is a terrible loss.
这真是个可怕的损失
Good teachers are rare.
好老师不多了
Mia meant a lot to her students.
米娅对她的学生来说很重要
We're gonna find out what happened to her.
我们会查出她的遭遇的
Good boy, good boy!
好小子 好小子
You smell something? We got a hit here.
你闻到什么了吗 这儿有发现
Looks like we got a hit. You smell something?
好像有发现了 你闻到什么了吗
Can you open up this locker?
你能打开这个储物柜吗
All right, come on, come on.
好了 过来 过来
This locker is currently... unassigned.
这个储物柜暂时 无人使用
There's blood smears all over the inside.
里面全是血迹
Size of the locker corresponds
储物柜的大小
with her postmortem injuries.
符合她的验尸伤痕
She was placed in here until the killer was able to move her.
凶手在转移尸体之前就把她放在这儿
This hallway was closed because the floors
这个门厅当时是关闭的 因为
were going to be waxed later that night.
那晚地板会上蜡
Whoa, what's going on over here?
发生什么事了
Whoa! Stay back!
后退
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表