Previously on Bones...
《识骨寻踪》 前情提要
He was a good man. He was gonna make it.
他是个好人 他本可以过上好生活的
So everyone in here has done time?
这里的所有员工都坐过牢吗
Yeah. I told you my guys had nothing to do with this.
跟你们说过我这的人肯定和这事无关
Oh, three more bodies.
还有三具尸体
The bodies burned for different amounts of time.
这些尸体焚烧的时长各不相同
That and the creepy removal of the tattoos.
还有他移除死者纹身的变♥态♥行径
I'm calling this a serial killer.
我认为这是连环杀手
There appear to be symmetrical curve marks
锁骨和上胸部
through the clavicles and the upper thorax.
有对称的切口痕迹
Just like Freeman.
跟弗里曼一样
These killings could have a ritualistic component.
这些杀戮可能是某种仪式
We found three more bodies where Connor was being held captive.
我们在康纳被囚禁的地方又发现了三具尸体
Two of them had connections to Rockwell,
其中两个死者都和洛克威尔有关系
one we're still waiting on.
还有一个尚待辨认
Listen to me, Alex, if you run,
听我说 亚历克斯 如果你逃跑
they're not gonna believe you.
他们就不会相信你说的话了
You need to talk to them now.
你得现在去跟他们谈谈
Rockwell?
洛克威尔
He has a knife in the car!
他车里有把刀
I don't have a clear shot. I do.
我无法瞄准目标 我可以
Booth.
布斯
Rockwell?
洛克威尔
How you doing?
你还好吗
You decided what you want for your last meal request?
你决定好自己最后一餐要吃什么了吗
I'll eat whatever the kitchen is serving the other inmates.
厨房♥给其他犯人做什么 我就吃什么
They'll make whatever you want.
你想吃什么 厨房♥都会为你准备的
Final 48 hours are approaching.
最后四十八小时就要到来了
Means you get one visit with your family and a priest,
也就是说你可以和家人和神父见一面
but you got to fill out this form first.
不过你要先填好这个表格
I know the rules.
规矩我都懂
I have no family and no priest.
我既没有家人也没有神父
They gave up on me a long time ago.
很久以前他们都抛弃了我
Listen.
听着
The warden can assign you a chaplain if you want one...
如果你需要 典狱长可以为你安排一个牧师
I need nothing, thanks.
我什么都不需要 谢谢
I'm all I need.
我就需要自己
Look, Bones, this is, like, the fourth message
骨头 这已经是我给你的
that I've left you already, all right?
第四通留言了
So just do me a favor.
请你帮帮忙
I'm getting just a little worried right now, okay?
我现在已经开始担心你了
So, you get this message, I want you to call me
如果你听到这通留言
or text me, got it?
尽快回我电♥话♥或者给我发短♥信♥ 好吗
Well, this is a big honor.
真是莫大的荣幸
Being invited to Sunday dinner.
被邀请参加周日的晚餐
Everything okay?
你们还好吧
Bones was supposed to be home hours ago.
几个小时之前 骨头就应该回家了
She's been at the lab all weekend long
她整个周末都待在实验室里
going over her findings from the Alex Rockwell case.
彻查亚历克斯·洛克威尔案中所有的证据
Why? I mean, that was seven months ago.
为什么 我想说 这是七个月前的案子了
And she got a conviction.
她也定罪了
Well, it's her process before anyone is executed.
这是她在所有罪犯处死前的惯例
You know? She has to look at her work.
她要重新审视自己的工作
So Rockwell didn't file for an appeal?
洛克威尔没有提出上诉吗
No, not at all.
压根没提
He even asked to move up the execution date.
他甚至要求提前执行死刑的日期
Well, if that doesn't say guilty, I don't know what does.
如果这不是认罪的表现 我不知道什么才算
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
If I don't eat soon, I'll die.
如果再吃不上饭 我很快就饿死了
Right. Coming up!
好的 马上开饭
Hey, what if I sneak you a snack?
如果我偷偷塞给你一包小零食呢
Seriously? You carry snacks in your pocket?
真的吗 你兜里装零食了吗
Uh, yeah, in case of emergencies like this one.
当然 就是为了应对现在这样的紧急状况
I don't think my mom would want me eating those.
我想妈妈不会想让我吃那些零食的
No, I'll tell you what-- she wouldn't want you eating those.
当然不行 她不会想让你吃那些的
That's a good choi... She's not picking up.
你说得很好 她没接电♥话♥
Okay, Christine, you know what?
克里斯汀
Field trip time. Let's go get Mom.
实地考察时间到 我们去接妈妈
But I'm hungry!
但是我真的很饿
You know, if you want, I can watch the mini-Booth.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你照看这个迷你布斯
What? I mean, i'm closer to her in age.
怎么了 我跟她年龄相仿
We'll have plenty to talk about.
我们会有很多共同话题
Go, go. It's fine. I'm good with the kids.
你就放心的去吧 我很擅长和孩子打交道
Come on, Christine and I will be fine, right?
拜托 我和克里斯汀能玩到一起去 对吧
Okay.
好吧
Listen to me then, all right?
那就好好听我说 好吗
I don't want you eating any of these.
我不想让你吃这些零食
No sugar. Broccoli only, all right?
不许吃糖 只能吃花椰菜 好吗
You hear me? Broccoli.
听到爸爸的话了吗 花椰菜
Can I see those gummy bears again?
我能再看看那些小熊软糖吗
Dr. Brennan.
布纳恩博士
It's late. You shouldn't be here.
天色已晚 你早该回去了
He has osteophytes on both coracoid processes.
他双侧喙突处均有骨刺
It makes no sense.
这说不通的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No, I-I don't believe I am.
不 我一点都不好
Is it the baby?
是宝宝有问题吗
What? The baby?
什么 宝宝
No. The baby's fine.
不 我的孩子没事
Look at these.
你快看这里
What am I looking at?
你让我看的这是什么
Our murderer!
我们的凶手
These are Alex Rockwell's humeral heads and scapulas.
这些是亚历克斯·洛克威尔的肱骨头和肩胛骨
There is increased bone growth around
他右侧肩胛骨的关节窝处
the glenoid fossa of the right scapula
有骨质增生
and osteophytes on both coracoid processes.
他双侧的喙突处均长有骨刺
Okay, Alex Rockwell
好吧 亚历克斯·洛克威尔
had untreated rotator cuff injuries in both shoulders.
双肩处均有未经医生治疗的肩袖损伤
And they're over ten years old.
而且这都是十年前的陈旧伤
I'm sorry, I don't get the cause for alarm.
抱歉 我不知道为何你如此惊慌
Because he's going to be executed.
因为他马上要被执行死刑了
And there's no way he could've killed Leonard Barnes.
如果是这样他根本无法杀死莱纳德·巴尼斯
He wasn't tried for Barnes' murder.
他不是因巴恩斯的谋杀案被起诉的
Only the other three. Caroline...
只是其他三起 卡罗琳
I know. The evidence for Barnes
我知道 巴恩斯案子的证据
was older than the others, but...
比其他三起都更久远 但是
Bones, wait a sec, what are you still doing here?
骨头 稍等一下 你还在这里做什么
You were supposed to be home hours ago.
数小时之前你就应该到家了
I need to find Leonard Barnes' file.
我要找出莱纳德·巴尼斯案的档案
Barnes?
巴恩斯
He was Rockwell's first victim.
他是洛克威尔的第一名受害人
We found him with the others at the ironworks factory.
我们在钢铁厂找到他和其他人的尸体
I know who he is. Why are we looking for his file?
我知道他是谁 为什么要找他的档案
Because I don't think Alex Rockwell is our serial killer.
因为我认为亚历克斯·洛克威尔不是连环杀手
Hold it right there, okay? He was convicted
慢着 根据你提供的证据和当庭证词
off of your evidence and your testimony.
他已经认罪伏法了
Dr. Brennan, how long has it been since you slept?
布纳恩博士 你多久没合眼了
You're pregnant. Maybe the stress...
你现在大着肚子 可能压力
Yes, I am pregnant, Dr. Saroyan.
没错 我是怀孕了 瑟罗博士
But that in no way compromises my mental acumen.
但我机敏的大脑可丝毫没有松懈
I am making sense, Booth.
我的观点说得通 布斯
I found her like this
我找到她时 她就像这样
poring over Alex Rockwell's X-rays.
全神贯注地盯着亚历克斯·洛克威尔的X光片
His X-rays?
他的X光片
What are we doing with Rockwell's X-rays?
看洛克威尔的X光片干什么
They were taken by the prison doctor
几个月前他在监狱里
after he got into a fight a few months ago.
跟人打了一架 医生拍的
And they confirm
这些片子证实了
that he couldn't have killed Leonard Barnes.
他不可能杀害莱纳德·巴尼斯
Barnes sustained blunt force trauma to his left parietal
巴恩斯的左侧顶骨和第一腰椎到第五腰椎的棘突
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表