he wasn't even allowed to access,
他甚至都无权访问
you know, even though he was the senior security officer.
你知道 即使他已经是高级安全主管了
Mr. Ellickson was bitter
埃里克森被炒了之后
after being fired; you can't trust him.
一直忿忿不平的 你不能信任他
There is no $4.6 billion account.
没有什么价值46亿美元的账户
Now, I'm a very busy man, so...
好了 我是个大忙人 所以...
Nope.
不行
Nope, not yet.
不行 还没结束呢
This guy's driving me crazy,
这人要把我逼疯了
parsing his words like my father.
跟我爸一样 就爱计较语词
If you have daddy issues, Agent Aubrey,
如果你有父亲阴影 奥布里探员
perhaps a visit to a shrink
也许去找心理医生
is gonna be more advantageous than talking to me.
会比跟我谈要有用得多呢
My father is Philip Aubrey. Maybe you've heard of him.
我父亲叫菲利普·奥布里 或许你听说过他
He stole billions from his clients,
他从客户那里偷了几十亿
so I know how this works.
所以我知道你们是怎么运作的
So you say that you don't have an account worth 4.6,
你说你没有一个值46亿的账户
because today the value might be
因为今天这个账户
4.63 or 4.8.
可能值46.3亿或是48亿
So, in your twisted little mind, you've told the truth.
所以你扭曲的小脑瓜认为自己说了实话
And if the account's in the name of some holding company,
而如果这个账户是某个控股公♥司♥名下的
then you can honestly report
那你就可以诚实地汇报
that you don't have anything that belongs
说你手头没有任何属于
to Christopher Pelant and Associates.
克里斯托弗·普朗特和他同伙的东西
Now, you should know that I actually helped
你应该知道 我协助警方抓获了
bring down my own father, Mr. Dunlop.
我自己的父亲 邓禄普先生
So bringing you down will be a piece of cake.
所以要把你抓起来简直跟吃蛋糕一样容易
And as my friends here
而这里坐着我的朋友
can attest, I love cake.
他们可以证明 我很爱吃蛋糕
This is harassment, Ms. Julian.
这是骚扰 吉莉安女士
My attorneys will be talking to you.
我的律师会跟你们谈的
Oh, no, cher.
不 亲爱的
You haven't seen harassment yet.
你还没见过骚扰是什么样的呢
You see, we have a dead man
你看 这里有一具尸体
and need a suspect.
我们需要一个嫌犯
And all the evidence points to you--
而所有的证据都指向你
circumstantial at best but enough for us
虽然最多不过是些间接证据 但足以
to get an arrest warrant.
让我们取得逮捕令
And since you seem to hide money
既然你好像在帮毒贩
for drug lords and dictators,
和独♥裁♥者藏钱
I can't imagine what they'd do to you
我无法想象如果我们把你牵扯进
if we hauled you in on a murder charge.
一起谋杀案中 他们将会怎样对待你
It's gone.
钱已经没有了
Two days ago,
两天以前
when you found the body, the account disappeared.
就在你们发现尸体的时候 那个账户不见了
Every penny.
一分钱都没有了
It just vanished.
就这么消失了
I swear.
我发誓
You can look on the server.
你们可以在服务器上找
Well, I was right. The information was encrypted
我说对了 信息被译成密♥码♥
and stored on Strange Brew, which is aptly named.
存储在《神奇酒酿》里面 这名字真贴切
Will you be able to decrypt it before you leave?
你走前能把它破译出来吗
Well, the whole tape would take months,
要破译整盘袋子得花几个月呢
but I've set up an algorithm that sifts for anyone
但我设置了一个算法 可以筛选出
Booth suspects.
布斯怀疑的每个嫌犯
I'm just trying to get enough info on it
我只想从中获得足够的信息
so we can solve this before we leave.
这样我们就可以在走之前解决这个案子
Me, too.
我也是
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
This will be our last case, too, Angela.
这也将是我们俩的最后一个案子 安琪拉
Booth and mine.
布斯和我的
It's fitting that it's related to Pelant.
这件案子和普朗特有关 还挺合适
Wait a minute. You're quitting?
慢着 你要辞职吗
Well, I'll always be a forensic anthropologist,
我会一直做法医人类学家
but Booth and I...
但布斯和我
after all that we've been through lately,
经历了最近这一切
and with the baby coming, we,
加上孩子要降生 我们
like you, need a change.
像你们一样 想有所变化
Seriously?
真的吗
You want to leave, too?
你也要走吗
I prefer to describe it
我倾向于将之描述为
as entering a phase of discovery,
踏入一个探索发现
of embracing the unknown.
拥抱未知的新阶段
Which, as you know,
如你所知 这个
is where all the greatest
也是所有伟大
scientific advancements come from.
科学进步的源泉
Which will not be taking place here,
你说的新阶段不会在这儿
which is leaving.
你要离开
Right. Yes.
没错
Okay. Wow.
好吧
So there were E-mails
富兰克林·霍尔特
between Franklin Holt and Owen Ellickson.
和欧文·埃里克森间有过邮件往来
They were working together.
他们在合伙做事
I'll let Booth know.
我去告诉布斯
Dr. Brennan,
布纳恩博士
when were you planning on telling me?
你之前打算什么时候跟我说
I... wasn't sure.
我也不确定
Because...
因为
you're not merely my superior,
你不仅是我的上级
but you are also my friend.
也是我的朋友
The thought of hurting you...
想到可能伤害你
Clearly this is not my area of expertise,
显然我不擅长这个
and for that I apologize
对此我很抱歉
and hope that you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
Of course. I just...
当然 我只是
You should probably tell Booth about Ellickson.
你还是跟布斯说说埃里克森的事吧
What is happening?
这什么情况呀
Based on the blood spatter at the crime scene,
根据犯罪现场飞溅的血迹
Cam thinks Holt was shot.
凯认为有人朝霍尔特开枪了
But there's no evidence of trauma
但尸体上找不到
from a projectile anywhere on the body.
入射导致的外伤
Which means it's likely that the bullet
这说明很可能子弹
was lodged in an area of the body
射进的部位已经被切走了
cut away to accommodate the obelisk.
因为要把尸体插到锥形石碑上
No better way to obscure a bullet wound
把中枪位置附近所有东西都切走
than to cut out everything around it.
这是隐藏伤口最好的法子
No, not everything.
也不是所有东西
There are radiating fractures on the left scapula.
左肩胛骨上有放射状骨折
Look at the medial portion of the fractures.
看骨折裂痕内部
Hemorrhagic staining indicates the damage was perimortem,
出血性染色表明伤害发生在死前
mostly likely caused by hydrostatic shock
很可能是由子弹带来的
from the bullet.
静水压冲击所致
He was definitely shot.
他肯定被射中了
Yes, but what we still can't explain is this:
没错 但仍然没有解释这个
when the remains were cut to obscure the gunshot,
凶手切掉遗体的一部分来掩饰枪击
the killer didn't follow the natural curve of the bones.
但他没有顺着骨头的自然形态来切
He could've adjusted his instrument
其实他只需要把工具
just a few millimeters
稍微调整几毫米
and then cut through tendons to the bone.
然后穿过肌腱切到骨头
Which would've been faster and easier.
这样操作其实更快更简单
Dr. Brennan's gonna expect us to know what happened here.
布纳恩博士肯定希望我们弄清楚怎么回事
If there was so much expertise required
既然需要那么多专业技能
to remove the victim's midsection,
来移除死者上身的中间部位
why was it done in the worst possible way?
为什么操作得那么糟糕呢
This pizza is covered with Cladosporium.
披萨上都是支孢霉属
Ooh, one of my least favorite molds.
我最不喜欢的霉菌
Well, give me a second, and you are gonna love it.
给我点时间 你会爱上它
So, Cladosporium produces filaments, which if you're cool,
支孢霉属会造细丝 想酷点可以这么说
you call hyphae, at a constant rate.
可以称之为菌丝 造丝速度恒定
Now, based on the amount of hyphae growth on this pizza,
根据披萨上的菌丝生长总量
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表