Ah... I can handle that. Cheers.
我能搞定 干杯
Don't ever let me take any of this for granted, Bones.
千万不要让我把这些当成理所当然的
How lucky we are.
我们有多幸运
I won't.
我不会的
I just can't stop thinking about Tammy and that...
我只是一直在想塔米
and the situation that she was in.
还有她当时的处境
If-if I was in that situation,
如果我是她的话
how I would protect you and-and Christine.
我要怎么保护你和克里斯汀
Life puts us in untenable positions.
我们的生活无法预测
And out of those-- it sounds horrible, but...
还有单说的话 有点可怕 但是
if Min-Yung hadn't been killed,
如果旻艳没有被杀
scores of people would still be living as slaves.
大批的人就会继续被奴役
Silver lining?
不幸中的幸事
Yeah.
是啊
For me, I keep thinking about her trying to find Sung.
我一直在想她努力去找孙
I could have so easily been like her,
我之前差一点就跟她一样了
just missing the opportunity to live my life with you.
失去和你共度一生的机会
I would thank a God, if I believed in one.
我想谢谢神明 如果我有信仰的话
Then I'll do it for you.
我可以帮你
Okay? Here.
来
There it is.
来吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表