Yeah, that's nice, though.
很不错
I like the gut call.
我喜欢直觉
Thanks. That's not allowed here.
多谢 这里不能靠直觉
That is correct.
没错
Using your gut in the field is one thing,
你在外面靠直觉是一回事
but there is absolutely no room for guts in my lab.
但我的实验室里绝对容不下凭感觉[内脏]的人
Then... what do I, uh... do with these?
那 我该拿这些东西 怎么办
Body washed up here, near Old Sugarland Run.
尸体被冲到这里 靠近老舒格兰运河
Any gang-related activity nearby?
这附近有什么帮派吗
Downstream about 15 miles.
下游走十五英里左右有
All right. Look, they wouldn't drive that far upstream
好吧 他们不会走这么远到上游
to dump a body.
来抛尸
So, any I.D. yet?
认出死者身份了吗
No, and I don't know how there ever will be
没有 我不知道他们会
with the remains they have to work with.
从那具尸体里研究出什么
Never, ever underestimate a squint, okay?
永远不要低估斜眼小分队 好吗
I've seen them solve a crime
我见过他们用两根手指
with two fingers and a bottle cap.
一个瓶盖就把案子破了
And I thought I was smart.
我觉得我挺聪明的
I mean, I am, but not that way.
的确如此 但跟他们不一样
Dr. Hodgins said the clothing scraps were made up
哈金斯博士说衣服碎片
of, uh, worn jeans, T-shirts, all low-rent stuff.
有旧牛仔裤 T恤 都是些廉价货
All right.
好吧
Aubrey, what do you remember
奥布里 关于幼儿园的经历
about your kindergarten experience?
你还记得什么
You really don't trust me
你还真是不相信我
if my background check's going back that far.
背景调查都追查到那么久远的事了
Bones is... she's talking about, uh, schools,
骨头 她一直在谈论 为克里斯汀
you know, for Christine.
选学校的事
Okay. So, fighting, are we?
所以 你们吵架了 对吗
Excuse me? Isn't, uh, education one of the big subjects,
你说什么 教育 不是三大问题之一吗
up there with, uh, sex and money?
与性♥爱♥ 还有金钱并称
We're discussing.
我们在讨论
Discussing. Right.
讨论 好吧
Just forget it. Just forget it.
算了 当我没说
Look, everyone's too precious about school nowadays.
现如今人们把学校看得太重了
They call coloring a small motor skill.
连涂色都被当成小动作技能
To me, if you're in something, you get smart at it.
要我说 你要对某事感兴趣 就多努力
Yeah, exactly. Like this case.
是啊 就跟这个案件一样
Which we know nothing about.
现在我们还一无所知
And we will work until we get answers, right?
但我们会努力找到答案的 对吗
The exit wound on the squamous region
测量右侧颞骨鳞部的
of the right temporal bone measures 8.5 centimeters.
出口伤有8.5厘米
The victim also suffered fractures to the L-3 and L-4.
死者第三腰椎到第四腰椎也骨折了
Okay, it's gonna be tough to I.D.
没有眼睛耳朵嘴唇或鼻子
without eyes, ears, lips or a nose,
会很难辨别死者身份
but I'll give it a shot.
但我会试试的
Hey, so 19 of you actually lived in the same house?
所以你们19个人住在同一座房♥子里
Yeah. Oh, wait-- no.
是啊 等下 不
Sam just left for Juilliard, so there's 18.
山姆去茱莉亚音乐学院了 所以只有18个人
Not work-related, I know.
与工作无关 我知道
I'll zip it.
我闭嘴
You said it was an educational cooperative.
你说那是个教育合作社
The only one I'm aware of in this area
在这一带我只知道一所
was run by a professor from Stanford who...
由斯坦福教授管理的机构
Yeah. Barrett.
是啊 巴雷特
Barrett McLaughlin.
巴雷特·麦克劳克林
You've heard about him?
你听说过他吗
Yes, I'm surprised that someone with your academic acumen
是的 我很惊讶像你这么博学聪明的人
was involved with his experiment.
参与了他的实验
Well, I'm like the least accomplished person
我是巴雷特合作社
in Barrett's cooperative.
成就最小的人
There's blue discoloration on the victim's central incisors.
受害者的中门齿上有蓝色污点
That could indicate lead or mercury.
这有可能是铅或水银
Well, depending on the amount of toxins,
毒素剂量能告诉我们
the victim may have been poisoned.
受害者是否被毒害
All right. Well, I'll take a sample for the Mass Spec.
我会用质谱仪测验取样的
But McLaughlin's disregard for rigorous teaching models
但麦克劳克林对严格的教学模式的忽视
would belie academic accomplishments.
不可能促进任何学术上的成就
To a rigid traditionalist, sure.
在死板的传统主义者眼中或许如此
But we have a Pulitzer Prize winner,
可我们当中有普利策奖获得者
a concert cellist, and two Rhodes scholars.
大提琴演奏家和两位罗德学者
So, what's the problem with the commune?
那你们公社出什么事了
Cooperative. Barrett's leaving.
是合作社 巴雷特要离开了
And everyone knows that that means the experiment is over.
大家都意识到这表示实验结束了
I was born there.
我是在那里出生的
Mm...that's sad. Perhaps it's for the best.
真可惜啊 或许这是好事
His experiment was probably anomalous.
他的实验一定不规范
I think you could've used a little time with us.
我觉得你到我们这来对你倒是会有好处
I...think I know what the victim's last meal was.
我觉得我知道受害者最后一餐吃了什么
Chinese food.
中餐
Two Rhodes scholars? Yeah.
两位罗德学者吗 是啊
Hey, how's it coming?
进展如何
You're just in time for us to put back
你来得正好 我们马上就要弥补上
what the turtles snapped away.
被乌龟偷走的部分
So, this is an estimate,
这只是估算
but it's close enough to grab any matches that come up.
但应该比较接近实相 能够进行匹配
I found out what happened to Jessica's professor.
我知道杰西卡的教授的下落了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
没错
He checked into a retirement home.
他住进了养老院
Out of one commune and into another.
出了一家公社又进入另一家
Ironic.
真讽刺
Well, actually it's consistent.
挺一致的不是吗
But it must've been really fun growing up like that.
但是那样成长一定很有趣
Come on. That's not so different
拜托 这跟你成长经历
than how you grew up, right?
也没多大差别吧
Being on the road with your dad and the rest of the band.
跟你♥爸♥爸和他的乐队一起到处巡回演出
I mean, it beats me,
至少比我好吧
dressing up in a little suit and tie for school.
穿着小西装打着小领带上学
So, I guess no private school for Michael Vincent?
看来迈克尔·文森特是上不了私校了
No.
是的
No, public school is perfectly fine.
公校就挺好的
Especially since that's the only thing we can afford.
而且我们也负担不起私校了
Yeah, there's that.
这也没错
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, let's see what Missing Persons came up with.
来看看人口失踪报告上有没有发现
Oh, man.
我的天呐
You know him?
你认识他
It's Hayes Robertson.
他是海耶斯·罗伯特森
He's a -- he's a gazillionaire video game designer.
他是亿万富翁游戏设计师
'Kay, then why is he wearing such crappy clothes?
那他怎么还穿着这么邋遢的衣服
Well, he's a gamer.
他是游戏迷
It's couch potato chic.
这是宅男风格
He had a roommate?
他和人合居
I thought he was wealthy.
我以为他挺有钱的
Well, you know, he was a geek, okay?
他就是个宅男
Money doesn't, uh, mean the same thing to them.
金钱对他们来说意义不同
'Kay.
好吧
If he was killed here, they would've cleaned up.
如果他在这里被害 他们一定会清理
Does it look like they clean, Bones?
他们看起来像爱干净的人吗 骨头
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Noah Gummersall. FBI.
诺亚·加莫塞尔 联调局来访
Anyone home? Door was open.
有人在吗 门是开着的
Booth, someone's coming.
布斯 有人来了
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
How can I help you?
请问你有什么事
Stop. Right there, okay?
停下 就在那停下 听见没
FBI, Agent Booth.
我是联调局的布斯探员
Looking for, uh, Noah Gummersall.
我在找诺亚·加莫塞尔
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表