This should help us scrape her
可以用这个把她
off the floor and the railing.
从地上和栏杆上刮下来
What is it?
这是什么
Well, it's a concrete and metal saw all in one.
水泥锯和铁锯二合一
Dr. Fitch out there invented it.
那边那位费奇博士发明的
I've got a biodegradable solution
我这有一种生物降解液
that might loosen the tissue
可能将人体组织
fused to the floor!
和地面分开
"Might"!
"可能"
It also "might" destroy evidence!
那也有"可能"毁坏证据
And your saw won't damage tissue and bone?
你的锯子就不会毁坏组织和骨头吗
Is that a thermocouple?
那是热电偶[测温元件]吗
I gave it to him! Yeah, uh...
是我给他的 是的
It's a digital wireless thermocouple with downloadable memory.
那是个无线电子热电偶 同有储存功能
Wow. Can I see that?
能让我看看吗
Yeah, sure. Can I see, too?
当然 也能让我看看吗
Hey, shoeprint.
有个鞋印
Looks like it's burned right into the concrete.
看起来是印烧到了水泥中
The security cameras outside the plumbing
水管室和电气室外的
and electrical room were turned off.
监视器都被关了
So we have no way of knowing who went in and out of that room.
所以我们查不出谁进出过那个房♥间
You should get everyone's cell phones,
你应该去收集大家的手♥机♥
those smart glasses,
那些智能眼镜
anything that could be used to take a picture or a video.
任何可以拍照或摄影的东西
Already on it. Okay. Here we go.
已经在做了 好 我们开始吧
But isn't it still too damaged?
损毁的还不够严重吗
Well, for this computer, yeah,
这个电脑确实查不出来
but I linked in with my system at the Jeffersonian.
但把我在杰斐逊实验室的系统连上
It can take whatever data is still on this stripe
就能取出磁条上的任何数据
and check it against all of the female registrants.
和所有登记的女性做匹配
She's free.
她自♥由♥了
I need the remains transferred to the Jeffersonian immediately.
马上把尸体送回杰斐逊实验室
I'm still working, Dr. Brennan.
可我的工作还没结束 布纳恩博士
Yeah, me, too, and with these people at this convention,
我也是 而且有这些参加会议的人
we have all the tools that we need.
我们所需要的工具都有了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, I am making a mold of the shoeprint.
我在为鞋印做模子
With what?
用什么做
Well, I got this from some guy out there
是外面一哥们给我的
that's experimenting with this inert polymer resin
他在实验一种非活性的聚合树脂
that's totally noninvasive.
据说是完全无侵害
Yeah, I'm sorry I asked. Just keep at it.
我后悔问了 继续工作就好
I really should develop a few of my ideas.
我也应该开♥发♥一些我的创意
Now, that, that is impressive.
这真是惊人啊
The rosy color and creamy,
这里的玫瑰红血迹
curdled texture of this area of blood
凝固成这样
suggest the victim died before the fire.
表示受害者在被烧前就死亡了
There are injuries to the fourth sternal rib on the left side.
左边的第四胸骨肋受到伤害
Could be a stab wound.
或许是刀伤
Tissue damage to the torso seems to confirm that.
躯干上的组织损伤也证实了这一点
What about time of death?
那死亡时间呢
Despite the damage done by the fire,
尽管火焰制♥造♥的损害很大
I see no signs of lividity or lactic buildup,
我没看到任何尸斑或乳酸菌
so the victim must have died
受害者一定是
no more than one or two hours before the fire was set.
在失火一两小时前被害
So there are four female registrants that are unaccounted for.
有四位登了记的女性下落不明
I can match these pictures with the ones I took of the victim.
可以将她们的照片与我给受害者拍的匹配
Oh, my God. What?
我的天哪 怎么了
Leona Saunders.
莱欧娜·桑德斯
Who is Leona Saunders?
莱欧娜·桑德斯是谁
Hodgins knew her.
哈金斯认识她
They-they talked just before she died.
她死之前 他们刚刚交谈过
About what?
谈了什么
I don't know. I-I don't know, I wasn't there.
我不知道 我当时不在场
Hodgins? Yeah?
哈金斯 怎么了
You knew Leona Saunders?
你认识莱欧娜·桑德斯
Unfortunately.
很不幸 认识
Why? What is she doing now?
问她干嘛 她又干什么了
Well, she's dead, she's our victim.
她死了 那具尸体就是她
Are you serious?
你说真的
Yeah.
真的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Wow, I feel terrible because
我感觉很愧疚
I don't feel terrible.
因为我一点也不难过
Well, if you have any information...
如果你有任何消息可以提供
No, I don't have any information.
我没有任何消息可以提供
We talked-- well, we argued, actually.
我们交谈 应该说是争吵
Argued? That doesn't sound good.
争吵 听起来不太妙啊
When I was in college, I designed
还在大学的时候 我设计出
an odor-recognition system
一个气味识别系统
for locating buried human remains, right?
以定位被埋在地下的尸体
It contained a small box with 10 sensors
里面有一个小盒子 内置十个感应器
to respond to 20 different classes of chemicals
对尸体腐烂时会发出的20多种气味
that decaying bodies emit.
做出反应
Stop. Just cut to the chase.
停 长话短说
She stole my plans.
她偷了我的设计
She claimed them as her own.
她把它据为己有
Wound about making about four million bucks
价值四百万美金的设计就这么没了
off of it. Anyway, she shows up today and she wants to,
总之 她今天出现在这里
like, make up like nothing ever happened.
想要补偿我 好像什么都没发生过
You got to be kidding.
你没搞错吧
You realize that doesn't look good?
你知道现在事情看起来很不妙吧
All right? You're arguing minutes
就在死者被谋杀前几分钟
before our victim was killed?
你和她发生了争吵
Are you serious, Booth?
开什么玩笑 布斯
There's probably a line of people who hated her.
恨她的人多了去了
Guys, can we just focus on the evidence,
我们还是把重心放在证据上吧
because it certainly does not point to me.
因为证据很明显不指向我
I didn't say that it did.
我没说你就是凶手
But we have to look at you just like we would
但我们得一视同仁的将你
any other person of interest. This is unbelievable.
视为嫌犯 真不敢相信
This is the third time
我已经第三次
I've been a murder suspect.
被当做谋杀案的嫌犯了
That makes me want to kill someone
我都想去杀个人
so you don't waste your time.
免得浪费你们的时间
It was a joke.
说笑而已
I was joking.
我开玩笑的
Do you want to see the evidence I found or what?
你想不想看看我找到的证据
Sure do. Yeah, we do.
当然了 没问题
Let's see. All right, okay.
来看看吧
What I got here is,
在鞋印里
I found olive oil and canola oil on the shoeprint
我找到了橄榄油 菜籽油
along with food particulates. Now, that,
还有食物残渣 这些证据
plus the design of the actual shoe itself,
再加上鞋子本身的设计
makes me think maybe we're looking
我认为我们在找的
for someone that worked in the kitchen.
是在厨房♥工作的人
Makes sense. Dr. Brennan said
这个也说得通 布纳恩博士
there might have been stab wounds.
说尸体上可能有几处刀伤
Okay, this is good. So the kitchen knife
这是好消息 厨房♥用刀
is possibly the murder weapon.
可能是凶器
Let me-- get the mold.
让我 你去拿模型
The mold!
模型
No, Aubrey,
错了 奥布里
not the positive, the negative.
不是突模 是凹模
Okay, great, got it.
很好 知道了
Listen, Aubrey,
奥布里
Aubrey, what's taking you so long, all right?
奥布里 你怎么花了这么长时间
Assistant manager just told me
经理助理刚刚告诉我
that one of the kitchen workers clocked out early.
有一名厨房♥工作人员今天早退了
He's still in the kitchen?
他还在厨房♥里吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表