but, more likely, they'd get you killed,
而且更有可能让你的生命受到威胁
because of the people you dealt with.
因为这些事波及的人都不好惹
I feel confident you'll opt to save your own life.
我相信你会选择保自己一命
And know that if you tell anyone about this,
如果你把这事告诉任何人
or Booth is harmed in any way,
或是布斯因此受到一点伤害
all the information I have will be used against you.
我会用所有这些证据去对付你
I'm new to blackmailing,
勒索人这种事我是第一次干
but I think I've covered it all.
但我想该说的我都说到了
How did Caroline manage this?
卡罗琳是怎么做到的
It wasn't Caroline.
不是卡罗琳
You promised.
你答应过我的
No, you ordered me not to.
不 是你命令我不准去
There's a distinct difference.
这有本质上的区别
Brady isn't gonna say anything, Booth.
布雷迪什么也不会说的 布斯
Come on, you don't know that, okay? They actually think that
拜托 你怎么能确定 他们以为
they cleaned everything off of Angela's computer.
安琪拉电脑里的东西都被清理干净了
You showed our hand.
你却露出了我们的底牌
So we'll work faster to find
所以我们要努力快点找到
whoever is running this conspiracy.
这起阴谋的幕后凶手
Okay, great. Did you get anything off
好吧 很好 你们在库珀的尸骨上
of Cooper's remains yet?
有什么发现吗
Do we know how he died? Anything?
知道他是怎么死的了吗 有任何线索吗
Hodgins and Clark are trying to clean the bones now.
哈金斯和克拉克在努力清理尸骨
"Trying"? Okay, I-I don't believe this.
"努力" 好吧 简直不敢相信
Stop, Booth. Just stop.
行了 布斯 别这样
You were going to die in there.
你在那里面会死的
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
No, not in jail, you couldn't.
不 在监狱里可没那么简单
Not a Federal Agent.
尤其你还是个联邦警♥察♥
They kept pushing your trial back
他们不断推迟对你的审讯是为了
to keep you in there, so... That's not the point.
把你一直关在监狱里 这不是重点
I'm not gonna keep fighting with you about this.
我不会再继续跟你争论这件事了
If it were me in there, you would have done the same thing.
如果是我被关在里面 你也会这么做的
You know that that's true.
你知道我说得没错
Look, we're gonna have to move fast now.
听着 我们现在必须要快点行动
Fine. It's not the first time that's the case.
好 这种情况也不是第一次遇到了
I have an encrypted laptop for you
我为你准备了一台加密的电脑
with all the information Angela decrypted
里面有安琪拉从韦斯利·福斯特藏在
from the chip in Wesley Foster's nipple ring.
乳环里的芯片中解密的所有信息
I assumed you'd want to get right to work when you got home.
我想到你一回到家就会想开始工作的
Home? Where is that now exactly?
家 现在家到底在哪里呢
Abnormally high levels of potassium,
钾 镁 肌酸酐的含量
magnesium, creatinine.
异常高
Hey, there was urine in the coffin.
在棺材里发现了尿液
Well, that would increase the acidity
那会使空气酸度上升
and account for the adipocere.
也解释了为什么会有尸蜡
Dead and embalmed men
被做过防腐处理的死人
don't urinate, Dr. Hodgins.
是不会小便的 哈金斯博士
Yeah, and yet there's evidence of urine on the suit
是的 但在外套和棺材的绸缎内衬上
and in the satin lining of the coffin.
也发现了尿液
So you're saying that someone deliberately put urine in there
所以你是说有人故意往棺材里倒了尿液
to increase the acidity? Why?
以增加空气中的酸度 为什么呢
To make sure the bones would be damaged
为了确保当尸蜡被去除后
when the adipocere is removed.
尸骨就会遭到破坏
Look, without clean bones,
如果尸骨不清理干净
Dr. Brennan and I are lost.
我和布纳恩博士就没法干活
And without the adipocere, I can't do a proper tox screen.
而尸蜡被清除掉 我就没法做毒性检查
Whoever buried Cooper wanted to make sure
埋藏库珀的人是存心要确保
he couldn't be examined if he was dug up.
他的尸骨就算被挖出也不能被用来检查
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
You kept all these.
你把这些都留着
You love them.
你很爱这些东西
The damage doesn't take that away.
就算被破坏了也不会改变
Never forget, right?
永不忘却 是吧
It's great.
很棒
It's amazing, Bones.
太了不起了 骨头
Really, it...
真的 这
And I know how you are, Booth.
我了解你的作风 布斯
I didn't just use my money.
我不只花了自己的钱
I spent some of yours, too.
还花了一些你的钱
A lot, actually.
实际上是花了很多
There's really not much to spend.
也没有多少钱可以花
Thanks.
谢谢
I love it.
我很喜欢
Where's the laptop?
电脑在哪呢
The color and the staining on the bones certainly indicate
尸骨的颜色和上面的斑点明显说明
the victim had chronic myelogenous leukemia.
被害者患有慢性髓细胞性白血病
Well, it's consistent with the M.E.'s cause of death.
这倒和验尸官给出的死因一致
Maybe this wasn't a murder.
也许这不是一起谋杀
Pretty sure it is.
我很确信是谋杀
Look at this.
看这里
Look at the right tibia you broke.
看被你弄断的右胫骨
Well, thank you for bringing that up again.
谢谢你又提起这件事
It was a lucky mistake, actually.
实际上 这是个幸运的失误
The cancer hadn't progressed to the marrow.
癌细胞还没有蔓延到骨髓
So Cooper didn't die from leukemia.
所以库珀并非死于白血病
No, it was another cause.
不 另有死因
The M.E. report is a lie.
验尸官的报告是虚假的
You sound surprised by that.
怎么听起来你好像很惊讶
Okay, kids.
好了 孩子们
I got the gelva.
我找来了丙烯酸脂
Grab those, and let's clean these bones. Gelva?
拿着 我们来清理骨头吧 丙烯酸脂吗
Yep. Yeah, one of
没错 我最钟意的
my favorite multipolymer acrylics.
共聚物丙烯酸类树脂之一
Now, I figured out a way
我想到了这个方法
to aerosolize the gelva
先将丙烯酸脂雾化
so I can spray it over the bones.
这样我就可以将它喷在骨头上
Won't that fuse the adipocere to the bones?
这样不会让尸蜡融在骨头上吗
Yes, but once it hardens,
会 但一旦烟雾凝固
you can chip off the adipocere,
你就可以切下尸蜡
and the bones won't crumble. Masks on.
而且不会破坏骨头 戴好面具
Look, the key is Cooper.
库珀是关键
Okay, the EPA kept promoting him
环保局不断提拔他
even though he wasn't qualified.
尽管他的资质并不够格
And he died days after he denied a permit
结果他在拒绝给桑德森制药
to Sanderson Chemical to build a new plant.
开具修建新工厂的许可证的几天后就死了
Eat, Booth.
吃点东西 布斯
You know I don't got no time.
你知道我没时间吃饭
Hugo Sanderson was running the company when Cooper died,
库珀死时 雨果·桑德森是那家公♥司♥的主管
and he's still running it.
现在也还是
You know what I got to do;
你知道吗
I got to bring this guy Sanderson into the office.
我得把桑德森这家伙带到我办公室
I got to talk to him, and... Not yet.
我得跟他谈谈 还不行
You...you can't go into work yet.
你还不能去上班
Why? I was released.
为什么 他们都释放我了
Sweets says all the other agents still regard you
斯维斯说其他的探员还认为
as someone who killed three of their colleagues.
你杀了他们的三位同事
You're a pariah there. Come on, Bones.
你在那儿不受欢迎 拜托 骨头
What do you want me to do here?
你要我怎么办
Just sit here and do nothing?
坐着什么也不做吗
Brennan.
布纳恩
You're confident it can work?
你确信会成功吗
With minimal damage?
降低到最少的损坏吗
Okay!
好吧
Hodgins and Clark found a way to clean the bones.
哈金斯和克拉克找到了清洁骨头的方式
I have to get back to the lab.
我得回实验室去
Are you...gonna be okay?
你一人没事吧
No, I gotta talk to this guy Sanderson.
不行 我得跟桑德森谈谈
Wait, please.
拜托你再等等
Sweets is coming over.
斯维斯一会就过来
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表