Well, I hope that you and Agent Booth work it out.
希望你和布斯探员能处理好
Yes.
是啊
Hope.
但愿
Hey, do you know that I used to have this exact
你知道不 我小时候也有个完全一样的
vintage Hubley plane when I was a kid?
古董级赫布利牌飞机
Have you found anything, aside from your lost childhood?
除了童年回忆 有找到别的吗
Like rust that maybe matches the rust in the victim?
比如跟被害人相吻合的铁锈
Well, you'd think so with the amount on these suckers.
那么多乱七八糟的 难怪你这么想
I mean, I've got yellow rust, I've got red rust,
确实找到了各种铁锈 黄的红的
green rust, brown rust...
绿的褐色的
I get it. No matches.
懂了 没有匹配
So, in all of this, you have nothing.
那么多东西 你什么都没找到
Got the plane.
有这个飞机
So I think I got something.
有点线索了
Two months ago,
两个月前
Leslie tried to sell her entire collection online.
莱斯利试过网上出♥售♥所有藏品
Tried to?
试过
Yeah, well, she removed the post after only one day,
一天后她就删帖了
without accepting any offers.
没接受任何出价
Those jars were her whole life. Why would she try to sell them?
那些罐子可是她的全部 怎么会卖♥♥呢
My guess is she wouldn't have.
我猜她不会想卖♥♥
Not unless it was life or death.
除非事关生死
I mapped the spider-web fractures
我把颅内额骨上的
on the interior frontal bone on the skull.
蛛网状骨折描出来了
The injuries are definitely a result of two separate blows,
这些伤痕由两次击打造成
one perimortem and one postmortem.
分别在死前和死后
Could the perimortem blow indicate cause of death?
死前击打会是死亡原因吗
Not definitively, but I can give you weapon parameters.
不能完全确定 但可以知道凶器的特点
Longer curvilinear fractures
颞骨和顶骨上
on the temporal and parietal bones
较长的曲线状骨折表明
indicate a heavy cylindrical object.
凶器是比较沉的圆柱体
And the differentiated impact here
而这里的冲击形态有变化
suggests a punt or dimple at the base.
说明凶器底部平坦或略凹进去
Could that be consistent with a cookie jar?
有没可能是饼干罐
Possibly.
有可能
Okay, I found traces
我在被害人肺部
of fiberglass insulation in the victim's lungs.
找到少量玻璃纤维绝缘体
Not enough to be cause of death,
量太少 不足以致死
but I wouldn't expect to see it in someone
但一般人肺部不该有
unless they'd spent a lot of time in an old attic.
除非他经常待在老式阁楼里
Old as in the victim's townhouse?
像被害人她家楼宅那么老
Exactly.
没错
And if the murder weapon was a cookie jar,
如果凶器真是饼干罐
we may have our crime scene.
就可以确定犯罪现场了
Have I mentioned that attics freak me out?
我有说过不敢进阁楼吗
Aw. Superman is scared of the dark?
超人也怕黑哟
Well, spiders, really. Anything crawly.
其实是蜘蛛 所有爬来爬去的家伙
That's my Kryptonite.
就是我的氪石[超人的终极弱点]
Why? They're so...
为什么 它们可
Creepy? Yep, that's what they are.
渗人 就是那样
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll protect you.
我来保护你
Bingo. Fiberglass.
找到了 玻璃纤维
Yeah. There is definitely blood on that nail.
那根钉子上确定有血迹
And rust.
还有铁锈
Could be a match for what was found on the victim's hand.
应该和受害人手上的铁锈相匹配
Hard to believe that it isn't.
很难相信不配
We're kind of good at this, aren't we?
我们合作得很好 是吧
Booth and Brennan 2.0.
布斯和布纳恩2.0
I mean, except for the being married and having babies part.
我是说 除开结婚生子那部分
Or having any kind of sex at all.
以及任何形式的性行为
Right. Yeah, no, obviously.
没错 显然
Up here with the fiberglass, you know, the heavy breathing.
这儿有玻璃纤维 大喘气可不好
I meant anywhere. Right.
任何地方都不要 好吧
So what's the victim doing crawling around up here?
受害人在这儿干嘛呢
Did you hear that?
听到没
I think someone's up here.
有人在那儿
Right. Get behind me.
站我身后
This is kind of exciting.
好刺♥激♥
FBI! All right? Come out or I'll shoot!
联调局 出来 否则开枪了
Okay, no, no, no, no!
好 不 不
Don't-don't shoot! Don't shoot! Please don't shoot!
别 别开枪 拜托
Please-please don't shoot!
请别开枪
I'm gonna stand up, okay?
我会站起来
This is not looking good for you, Mr. Simon.
情况对你很不利 西蒙先生
I mean, you actually got caught with your hand
你手上拿着饼干罐
in the cookie jar.
逮了现行
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀人
You were locked in the attic, you understand,
你被锁在阁楼里了
where the victim was assaulted.
就在被害人被打的地方
I wasn't locked in the attic.
我可没被锁在阁楼
I was waiting for an opportunity to sneak out.
只是在等机会偷摸出去
How long were you in there?
待了多久
A day or so.
一天左右
Leslie's kid wouldn't leave.
莱斯利的小孩一直不走
I didn't want to get caught for trespassing.
我可不想私闯民宅被抓住
Trespassing?
私闯民宅
That's the least of your problems.
这还是小问题
Will you sit down? Sit.
能坐着吗 坐下
I-I know. I know it was wrong being there.
我 我知道 到那去不对
But I love the Babe.
但我爱巴比
I mean, I love him.
我爱他
Babe Ruth is...
巴比·鲁斯就是
I mean, the way that I...
我是说那种感情
the way I feel about him, I just...
我对他的那种感情 我真的
Yeah. You love him. Yeah. We got it.
你爱他 我们懂了
Okay, good. So-so you... so you understand.
那就好 能理解就好
No. Not at all.
完全无法理解
I feel it's important to keep his memory alive
保有对他的鲜活记忆 收集纪念周边
and to collect the things that honored his life.
对我而言很重要
You know, I'm like...
我就像
I'm like the gatekeeper.
就像守护人
You do realize that you really are digging yourself
这是在给自己挖坑
a big hole here, right?
你有意识到吧
Y-You're admitting to breaking into her home.
你承认闯进她家
No. I didn't break in.
那不算闯
The front door was unlocked.
反正前门没锁
And I was gonna retrieve
而且只是想拿回我的
my Babe jar, the one she stole from me.
巴比罐 她从我这儿偷走的那个
How'd Leslie get her hands on it?
莱斯利怎么偷得到
Oh. All right.
没法谈了
Sit. No. Please, just stay there.
坐下 请待在这儿
So, after I bought it from Cheryl,
我从谢丽尔那儿买♥♥了之后
she found out where I lived
她查到我的住址
and she kept showing up trying to buy it.
之后一直找我 想要买♥♥
And one day I came home,
有一天我回家
the Babe was gone, and suddenly she stops pestering me.
巴比不见了 同时她也再没来骚扰我
And you didn't report the theft?
你没上报偷窃吗
I called the cops!
我报了警
But I didn't have "evidence" of a break-in.
但没有别人闯入的"物证"
I couldn't "prove" it was her.
没法"证明"是她干的
How did she get into your house?
她怎么进你家的
Beats me. I don't have an alarm,
难住了 我没有警报系统
but the place was locked and dead-bolted.
但房♥门和螺栓都锁紧了
Nobody has keys but me.
只有我有钥匙
Wow, that must have really "Pissed you off."
确实是"气死你了"
You better believe it.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
说得是
That, uh... that didn't sound so good, did it?
听上去对我不利 这样他就有动机了
Not really, no.
不算好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表