Previously on Bones...
《识骨寻踪》前情提要...
Paris real estate again, huh?
又在看巴黎的房♥子啊
It's ours. We are moving to Paris.
这房♥子是咱的了 咱要搬去巴黎了
I'm here to collect on a debt-- $30,000.
我是来收债的 三万美元
Jimmy, your bookie, came here. I paid him everything you owe.
你的赌注经纪人吉米来过 我把债都还清了
It was just a mistake, all right?
这只是一时失误
Look, I made one bet, that was it.
我就赌了那一把 真的
I need you to leave.
请你离开这里
My name is Seeley, and I have a gambling addiction.
我是瑟雷 我有赌瘾
Welcome, Seeley.
欢迎 瑟雷
I have faith in you, Booth.
我对你有信心 布斯
And I think you should stay the night with me.
我觉得你今晚应该留下来
Hi, Booth. Hey, Bones. What is all this?
早啊 布斯 骨头 这都是啥
Those are job offers I've received.
这些是我收到的工作邀请
Uh, proposals to run research facilities,
请我去管理研究中心啊
university programs.
大学科研项目什么的
All this happened when I was out of the house?
我不在的时候发生了这么多事
Well, I've been getting job offers for years.
我这些年一直接到各种工作邀请啊
You know that. So have you.
你知道的啊 你不也一样吗
Okay, but you organized all of them so neatly,
话是没错 可你全都整理得这么整齐
and you put little Post-its on everything.
还全都贴上了便利贴
Look at this. "Definitely consider.
看看这个 "绝对值得考虑
Great potential. Total autonomy."
极具潜力 拥有自主♥权♥"
All right, well, oh, but in that case, I don't think
好吧 可是这份工作
I want to be constricted by an Ivy League setting.
我可不想受常春藤那些规矩的约束
Right, I mean, look, I know that I... I screwed up
我知道...我知道我搞砸了
with the gambling and everything,
就因为我的赌博什么的
and I'm-I'm working hard on that and all,
可我有在很努力地戒赌啊
but these are the types of decisions that we deal with
但这种决定是咱俩必须一起决定的
and-and talk about, you know, together as a team.
咱俩得像搭档一样 好好讨论一下啊
You were going to leave the FBI last year and move to Europe.
你去年都要离开联调局 搬去欧洲了
You remember how great you felt about that?
你还记得你那时候有多激动吗
There's a big difference.
这区别可大了
You know, I discussed that before I did anything.
我在做出决定之前跟你讨论过的
And we'll discuss this.
那咱俩就讨论这个呗
I've compiled all of your job offers, too.
我把你的工作邀请也都整理好了
You loved the idea of working at the NSA facility
你不是想去国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作吗
in Kansas, and there's a university there.
就在堪萨斯 那里也有所大学啊
This is about Angela and Hodgins
你这样是不是因为安琪拉和哈金斯
moving to Paris, isn't it?
要搬去巴黎了
No, Booth, this is about us.
不 布斯 我是为了咱俩
We've been through a lot.
咱们经历了太多波折
Your gambling, being in jail, shot. I...
你的赌瘾 坐牢 中枪 我...
The new baby.
还有未出世的孩子
Don't you think we might need a change?
你不觉得我们也许需要做出点改变了吗
Booth.
布斯
Yeah. Wait, wait, wait. Okay.
嗯 等一下 好了
Where? All right.
哪里 好的
Look, we're-we're on our way.
我们这就出发
There's a body found at Adam's Park.
亚当公园发现一具尸体
Okay, I'll call Max
好 我打给马♥克♥思♥
and have him take Christine to preschool.
让他送克里斯汀去幼儿园
Right. Hey, Bones, this is what we do.
好 骨头 就该这么做嘛
I know.
我知道
For now.
目前是这样
Look, this is important work, all right?
这工作可是很重要的
Or don't you think so anymore? Of course I think so,
你不这么认为了吗 我当然知道它重要
but there are other important things
但是还有很多更重要的事情
we could do that won't get us killed.
我们可以去做 还不至于死于非命啊
Okay, look, no one's getting killed.
没人会死于非命
That's what you always say before the shooting starts.
每次你说完这话就有人中枪了
Hey, whoa. Oh, God!
神啊
What the hell happened here?
这是怎么一回事
Well, the skin was neatly flayed to attract carrion.
死者的皮肤被完全剥光 以招来食腐动物
Oh, extreme animal predation, but no observable bite marks.
死者身体被动物啃食严重 却没有明显咬痕
Because this wasn't rats or coyotes or raccoons.
因为死者不是被老鼠 郊狼 浣熊咬的
Vultures.
是秃鹫
Yup, that's right. What are you still doing here, bug boy?
没错 你还在这儿干嘛 虫子男
I thought you were moving to Paris.
你不是要搬去巴黎吗
Aren't I entitled to a swan song?
难道我就不能来破最后一案吗
The removal of the skin, the placement of the body.
剥皮 以及尸体的放置
This is precise work. Almost as good as my work.
都需要极其精准 这技术都快赶上我了
Almost.
不过还差点
The height of the nasal bridge
死者鼻梁的高度
indicates the victim was male.
表明死者是男性
The depth of the sternal rib endings
胸肋末端的深度
indicates he was in his mid-20s.
说明死者应该是25左右
Well, his body was posed.
他的尸体被特意摆出了造型
This is some kind of a message.
凶手是想传递什么信息吧
In ancient Egypt, grave robbers
在古埃及 盗墓者
were flayed, impaled, and their hands were severed.
会被剥皮 穿刺 双手也会被剁下
Well, this obelisk is Egyptian.
这个方尖碑就是埃及的
Look, I'm just gonna say it.
我就说一句啊
Okay, last time we saw something like this...
上次我们见到这样的尸体...
It was Pelant. Pelant.
是普朗特干的 普朗特
Pelant is dead.
普朗特已经死了
I examined his remains. We all did.
我给他验的尸 咱们都检查了他的尸体
Someone as brilliant as Pelant
照普朗特这么聪明过人
with all the money he stole from you.
再加上他从你那里偷走了那么多钱
He probably planned for the future.
他很可能早就为未来做好了打算
So someone took over his work?
所以有人继承了他的衣钵
Okay, look, it wasn't work, okay?
这可不是什么衣钵 好吗
Pelant was a killer, nothing more.
普朗特就是个杀人凶手 仅此而已
Guys, there's...
各位 这里...
there's something in his throat.
他喉咙里有东西
Flower.
是花
Flower. Exactly what Pelant used to use
花 普朗特以前就是用花
to send a message.
来传递讯息的
Still have any doubt this has to do with him?
你还觉得这事和他没关系吗
The flowers had specific messages.
每朵花都有不同的花语
What about this one? This is a chiranthodendron.
这朵花的花语是啥 这是墨西哥手树
It means "Be warned."
它的花语是"警戒"
The heart was gone, but there are still some bits and pieces
心脏不见了 但死者的肺和肝脏
of the lungs and liver remaining.
还有少许残留
Should be enough for a tox screen and DNA.
应该够我做个毒理检测和基因检测
There's no hemorrhagic staining on the rib incisions,
肋骨切口处没有出血性染色
indicating the damage was postmortem.
说明这些伤是死者死后才发生的
So he was flayed and cut
所以凶手把他皮剥掉 切开他
in order to fit onto the obelisk.
只是为了把他放到方尖碑上
Similar to how Pelant killed
与普朗特杀死弗林探员
and placed Agent Flynn on the rock.
并将他陈尸巨石的手法相似
So we're talking about a copycat. Or a devotee.
所以有可能是他的模仿者 或者是信徒
You'll need to work faster on that reconstruction, Dr. Edison.
你得加快颅骨重建的速度了 埃迪森博士
I'm trying my best, but I'm no Angela.
我在努力啊 可我又不是安琪拉
Well, no one is.
没人比得过安琪拉
Oh, you don't have to do that, Angela.
你不用来工作的 安琪拉
Well, we don't leave until next week, and if this is
我们下周才走呢 如果这案子
somehow related to Pelant...
和普朗特有关...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Honestly, I can't bear to see something done this badly.
老实说 我只是不忍♥心看你搞得一塌糊涂
I'm insulted and yet grateful.
我受到了侮辱 但还是心怀感激
Need an extra pair of hands?
需要多个人手来帮忙吗
I was helping Hodgins pack up,
我本来在帮哈金斯收拾行李
and Pelant was mentioned.
听说了普朗特的事
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Bray.
当然需要 谢谢你 布雷先生
The victim is in his late 20s,
死者应该接近30岁
but the iliac crest is abnormally thin.
但他的髂骨却异常的薄
Most likely a sign of osteomalacia.
很可能是软骨病的症状
Indicating a Vitamin D deficiency.
说明死者缺少维生素D
Could be a lack of sunlight, poor diet.
可能是由日照过少 饮食不均衡导致的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表