and the dentition appears to be from a woman.
而且咬痕看起来也是一个女人留下的
So, another jealous lover
这么说可能是另一个
maybe, but that just puts us back at square one.
吃醋的情人 但这样我们又回到原点了
If you want me to help,
如果你们想要我帮忙
I got to finish this test first, okay?
得先让我通过这个考试 好吗
Okay.
好
This road sign means...?
这个路标的意思是
Oh, I know this one. It's A.
这个我知道 选A
Divided highway begins.
分车道公路开始
No, it's not. It's "Divided highway ends."
不 不是 是"分车道公路结束"
No. Aubrey?
不对 奥布里
I'm staying out of this one.
我不要被卷进去
Based on the directionality of the arrows, I am correct.
从箭头的方向性来看 我是对的
Okay, you're sure about this? Yes.
好吧 你确定吗 确定
Then I'm gonna trust you on this one.
那我这次就信你了
I'm sorry. The correct answer was "B."
抱歉 正确答案是B
You're supposed to be a genius.
你不是无所不知的吗
Officer Stop 'n Go is wrong. Okay,
电子交♥警♥弄错了 好吧
would you like to argue with an officer?
你要和交♥警♥理论吗
Go ahead. Well, he's wro...
尽管上吧 他弄错了
I'm never wrong. You are at this instance.
我从不出错的 这次你错了
And I'm not going to forget it either.
我是不会忘记这一次的
Is this gonna turn into a fight?
你们要打起来了吗
No, it's not going to turn into a fight
不 我们不会打起来的
'cause you know what?
因为你知道吗
I'm going to argue with Officer Stop 'n Go
我会和电子交♥警♥理论
and you're going to go catch a murderer.
而你们要去抓杀人凶手
All right. I still challenge it.
好吧 我还是认为他是错的
I was right. Okay, you're right.
我是对的 好 你是对的
You're not-- you're wrong.
不 你是错的
What are you sitting here, waiting for?
你坐在这里等什么呢
She's all yours now.
她是你的了
Good luck. Just nod.
祝你好运 点头就好
Remember, nod. It helps.
记得要点头 会有帮助的
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
I used the time of death you gave me
我用你推算出的死亡时间
to pull the correct footage from the bird camera.
找出了鸟窝摄像机拍下的当时的片段
By creating a high-pass filter with an adjustable pixel radius,
通过创造可调节像素范围的高通滤光片
I was able to remove the low-frequency details
我可以移除低频细部
while allowing the more in-focus,
同时保留
high-frequency details to remain.
更清晰的高频细部
As if I needed another reason to love you.
我真是太爱你了
Wait a minute.
等等
That's Fairbanks' current girlfriend, Tabitha.
那是费尔班克斯的现任女友 塔比瑟
Yeah. This photo shows her going into his house
是的 这张照片显示她在死者
two hours before he was killed.
被害前两小时进入他家
We've been focusing on the wrong jealous lover.
原来是这一个吃醋的情人
We've got video of you sneaking into Randall's house.
我们有录影显示你偷偷溜进兰德尔家里
So I wonder, why would you do that?
于是我就想 为什么你要那么做
I swear, I'd never hurt Randy.
我发誓 我没有伤害兰迪
His next door neighbor said that she heard
他的邻居说听到
fighting a few minutes after you got to the house.
你进去几分钟后屋里传出争吵声
So, what was that about, hmm?
那是怎么回事
Victoria? Victoria?
因为维多利亚吗 维多利亚
An old lover surfaces, maybe you get jealous?
旧恋人现身 也许你吃醋了
Of her? Please. She's crazy.
因为她吗 拜托 她是个疯子
Randy hated her.
兰迪恨死她了
So maybe it wasn't about sex.
所以也许和性无关
These journals contain the studies
这些期刊里刊登了费尔班克斯
that Fairbanks conducted with Victoria.
和维多利亚一起做的学术报告
So?
那又怎样
So she was just a grad student like you,
她和你一样只是个研究生
but Fairbanks gave her credit on all the studies.
但每个学术研究里费尔班克斯都承认了她的贡献
These are the studies that Fairbanks conducted with you.
这些是费尔班克斯和你一起做的学术报告
Your name doesn't appear anywhere.
里面根本找不到你的名字
Randy had an ego.
兰迪为人自大
He decided to stop sharing credit.
他后来决定不再与别人分享成果
That must've made you mad.
那一定让你很生气
And even a nice person like you can turn violent.
即便是像你这么友好的人也会变得暴♥力♥
Isn't that what your last
你们的上一个行为学研究
behavioral study was about?
不就是关于这个的吗
We weren't fighting about credit,
我们不是为了抢功劳而吵架
not specifically,
不是特别因为这事争吵
and I swear, when I left him,
而且我发誓我离开兰迪时
Randy was alive.
他还活着
I'm waiting for the part where I believe you.
我在等你说能让我信服的话
Okay, look.
好吧 听我说
I snuck into Randy's place,
我的确偷偷溜进兰迪家
but it was only to spray my perfume in his bedroom.
但那只是为了在他卧室里洒我的香水
Wow, jury's gonna love that one.
陪审团会很爱听这一段的
Sorry to have wasted your time.
抱歉浪费你的时间了
I was conducting a study of my own on Randy,
我在做自己的学术研究 是关于兰迪的
Victoria Andrews.
维多利亚·安德鲁斯
And I have the credit card statement showing
而且他的信♥用♥卡♥记录表明
that he paid for her plane ticket.
是他替她买♥♥的机票
Before you change lanes, you should always...
在变道之前 你一定要
Look in your side mirrors - and over your shoulder.
看后视镜 并且转头看
Bam!
命中
Unless otherwise posted,
除另有标示外
the speed limit in a school zone is...
学校区域的最高限速为
25.
25英里
I knew that.
我知道
Congratulations!
恭喜你
Only nine more levels to go.
只剩最后九个级别了
"Nine"?
还有九个
All right. Murder break --
好吧 谈谈案子换换脑子
a lot better than traffic school, don't you think?
这可比驾校有意思多了 不是吗
So, whoa, whoa! Wait a second.
等会
But one month after they got back from Brazil,
但是他们从巴西回来一周后
she left town after getting expelled for trashing the lab.
她就因损坏实验室被开除了 之后就搬出城了
And that was around the same time that he started seeing Tabitha.
他也差不多就在那时开始跟塔比瑟约会了
Jealous lover gets dumped and seeks revenge?
嫉妒心重的情人被甩后想要寻求报复
What -- two years later?
那也不用等到两年后吧
Seemed farfetched to me, too, until I found out
我也一开始也觉得有点牵强 可后来我发现
that Victoria just moved back to the area
维多利亚刚刚搬回来了
to sell her sculptures.
来卖♥♥她的雕塑
Garden art. Yeah? So what?
园林艺术 那又如何
Dr. Brennan said that he was stabbed with something
布纳恩教授说他是被一个大型
that was really big like a sword.
类似剑一样的东西刺死的
And Hodgins found traces of copper, aluminum and steel
哈金斯在死者的伤口中发现了铜 铝
in the victim's stab wounds.
和钢的微粒
Right. Let me guess.
好吧 让我猜猜
This is made out of aluminum, steel and copper.
这个就是用铝 钢和铜制的
Yup. And that picture --
没错 而且这张照片
taken in Randall Fairbanks' yard.
就是在兰德尔·费尔班克斯家花♥园♥里拍的
You might've just found the murder weapon, my friend.
你可能已经找到凶器了 朋友
Dr. Brennan's gonna be so impressed.
布纳恩博士会对我超刮目相看的
I'm impressed.
反正我是刮目相看了
I did not kill Randall!
我没杀兰德尔
Okay? I wanted to after he dumped me,
好不好 他甩了我的时候我是想杀了他
but I decided that he ruined my life enough.
可后来我觉得他已经把我的生活搞得够乱的了
Well, then there are a few facts
有一些问题需要
that you need to explain, Victoria.
你解释一下 维多利亚
You see, the metal tines on your sculptures are
你雕塑上的这些金属齿
a perfect match to stab wounds on the victim's sternum.
跟死者胸骨上的刺伤完全吻合
The, uh, anterior aspect to be precise.
准确的说是死者的气管与支气管
What are you -- a doctor?
怎么着 你是医生吗
No. But I work with one. Top of her field actually.
不是 但我有同事是 而且是其领域中顶尖的
And she and her team say that the metal you use
她和她的团队说你用的金属
matched the particulates they found in the bone.
正好也和他们在骨头中找到的微粒相吻合
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表