The coroner said the remains should be here any minute.
验尸官说尸体马上就到
Daisy!
黛西
Welcome back.
欢迎你回来
Wow. You are so much bigger than I expected.
你的肚子比我想象得还要大
It looks like he might come out dressed and ready for school.
像是他刚一出世就可以上学了
My doula assured me that my meditation
我的助产师说 利用冥想
and my breathing exercises will give me at least two more weeks.
以及呼吸运动能使我的生产日期延后两周
Well, you've been through so much, losing Sweets.
斯维斯的离去让你承受了很多
If you need to... Thanks.
如果你需要... 谢谢
I took the time I needed.
我休整的时间已经够长了
Lance would want me to rejoin the world.
兰斯也会希望我再次回到现实世界中
And the baby and I have never felt better.
而我和孩子的状况也再好不过了
You do seem very... Zen.
你看起来确实非常 禅
I remember, at this point I was driving Hodgins nuts,
我记得自己在这个阶段快把哈金斯逼疯了
trying to get him to set up Michael Vincent's room.
一直让他去布置迈克尔·文森特的房♥间
Well, there's no rush.
没事 不急
When he's ready, he'll tell me
等孩子准备好了 他会告诉我
how he wants his room set up.
想要什么样的房♥间
So, you're waiting until he can talk before he has a room?
你打算等他会说话了再给他准备房♥间吗
Oh, my doula says that a mother doesn't need words
我的助产师说母亲无需使用言语
to communicate with her baby.
就可以和自己的孩子沟通
Ah. This doula sounds like a...
听起来这位助产师真是一位
fascinating woman.
非常迷人的女性
Oh, she is. She is.
没错 她确实是
Ms. Wick? Oh, over here.
维克小姐 这边
I'll get the remains set up on the platform.
我会接收遗体然后准备好验尸台
This way.
这边来
Okay.
好吧
Who is that woman, and what has she done with Daisy?
那位女士到底是谁 她对黛西做了什么
Yeah.
说的是啊
Apparently, the protesters were at the fracking site,
很显然 抗♥议♥者去了油气田开采点
and they saw the remains in the pit.
然后 他们看到了井里的尸体
Any idea how he or she ended up in the fracking pit?
有没有查明死者为何死在开采井吗
No, but the protesters are accusing the fracking company,
没有 但抗♥议♥者指责是他们
which is mere supposition.
当然那只是猜测而已
Well, the fracking people are freaking, right?
油气公♥司♥的人本来就很可恶 好吗
They have enough bad publicity without dead bodies turning up.
即使没有尸体 他们也早已声名狼藉了
True.
没错
I recently read that in Colorado, they have found a link
我最近一次读到是在科罗拉多 有人发现了
between fracking and increased seismic activity.
油气开采与日渐频繁的地震活动间的联♥系♥
All right, look. They're putting a lot of pressure
好吧 他们给局里施加了很大的压力
on the Bureau to get this solved quickly.
力求快速破案
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be as careless
抱歉 我不能像他们一样
with my science as they are about theirs.
把自己的科学视为儿戏
I believe that's everything.
我看就这么多东西了
Yeah, everything that's ever been made for a baby.
我看几乎所有的婴儿用品都在这里了
Perhaps I've gone a bit overboard, but this is...
也许我有点过于热心了 但这可是
Sweets' and Daisy's baby.
斯维斯和黛西的孩子
I am totally with you on this. You know what?
在这点上我和你的观点完全一致
We will be there for every school play,
我们会参加他每一场校园演出
graduation and hockey game.
所有的毕业典礼和冰球比赛
You're going to be a good uncle, Booth.
你会成为一个好伯伯的 布斯
Thanks...
谢谢
Brennan. Yes? Booth. Yeah.
布纳恩 什么事 布斯
Okay. On my way.
好的 马上出发
Uh, 20 minutes. Okay, I'll be... Great.
二十分钟后 好的 很好
All right, thanks. Bye. All right, Stark. See you soon.
谢谢 再见 斯塔克 待会见
Stark wants me in the office.
斯塔克让我回局里
Cam needs me, too.
凯也要找我
Can you help me get this to the car?
你能帮我把这个放到车上吗
Oh, whoa, not this!
不要把这个送人吧
A classic. We got to keep this!
这个太经典了 咱们得留着这个
Oh, no. Booth, are you serious? Come on, right?
布斯 你逗我玩吗 你看看好吗
Let's see if it works. What are we gonna use it for?
看看还能不能用 你留着它做什么
Got to keep this.
必须把这个留下
Given the narrow subpubic concavity
根据狭窄的耻骨下凹面
and the irregularly-lipped ventral margin
和耻骨联合处不规则的腹缘
at the pubic symphysis, the victim was male in his 40s.
可以断定死者为四十多岁的男性
The left ulna was definitely fractured,
左腿尺骨已经彻底断裂
which explains the cast.
解释了这段石膏
But there's no other damage evident
但是没有其他明显损伤
that would give us cause of death.
这样我们很难推断出死亡原因
I have a few little things for the baby. I'll show you later.
我给孩子拿了点东西 我等下拿给你
That's so nice. Thank you.
你真的太贴心了 谢谢
I'm sure the baby can feel your generosity.
我敢肯定孩子可以感受到你的慷慨
I doubt that very much.
对此我感到十分怀疑
These bones are quite porous.
这些骨头上有很多孔
I've uploaded the photos of the remains from the coroner's report.
我上传了验尸官报告里的尸体照片
These were taken on-site an hour ago.
这些照片是一小时前在现场拍的
No.
不对
No, there must be some mistake. These aren't the same remains.
肯定是弄错了 不是同一具尸体
There's at least 20% more tissue on the remains in the photos.
照片上的尸体至少残留超过五分之一的组织
No. These are definitely the photos from the report,
不 这些就是报告里的照片
but I have never seen tissue loss like this before.
但我从没见过组织丢失成这样的
Hey. So, I just performed a litmus test on the water
我刚对他们从油气井里取来的水
that they brought in from the fracking pit.
做了石蕊试验
The water in that pit isn't just water.
井里的水不是普通的水
It's been spiked with hydrochloric acid.
里面还有盐酸
Don't those sites use acid as part of the process?
那些开采点不是都要用酸吗
But it's used in a much milder concentration
但使用浓度要比我刚发现的
than what I just found.
温和得多
There must still be acid on the remains.
尸体上肯定还有酸
That's what's causing the rapid tissue loss.
所以才会导致组织快速丢失
No, no, no, don't...
别 别 别动
No one touch it until we know what we're dealing with.
在我们搞清状况前谁都别碰尸体
But the acid is still consuming the bones.
但酸正在腐蚀骨头
You know, I'm on it.
我马上处理
Maybe this is why the fracking company was trying
也许这就是油气开采公♥司♥
to get in the middle of the investigation.
试图插手调查的原因
Are you saying someone from the company killed one
你是说公♥司♥里有人杀了一名抗♥议♥者
of the protesters and is trying to destroy the remains?
还打算销毁尸体
There's no evidence of that.
没有相应证据
Soon we'll have no evidence of anything.
很快我们就什么证据都没有了
Okay.
好了
Stand back! I got it. I got it. I got it.
退后 好了 好了
Wha...?
你...
What have you done?!
你做了什么
It's baking soda.
发酵粉
It's not just for cooking anymore.
不只可以做饭
It should stop the acid from eating the remains. I hope.
应该能阻止酸腐蚀尸体 希望如此
The baking soda made the remains smell nice and fresh.
发酵粉让尸体闻起来香喷喷的
Hmm, all this tissue seems to be compromised.
看上去所有组织都被污染了
I don't know what I'm gonna get from a tox screen.
不知道毒理检验能查出什么来
Well, you're definitely gonna get hydrochloric acid,
你肯定能检测到盐酸
ethylene glycol, biocides, diesel fuel.
乙二醇 杀菌剂 柴油
I mean, it was all in the pit.
都在井里呢
Well, the porous nature of the bones
尸骨的多孔性
and the irregular pitting on the surface indicates
和表面不规则空洞表明
that the remains weren't in the pit for very long.
尸体在井中时间不长
Well, the speed at which they're being degraded--
我很惊讶在这种降解速度下
I'm surprised we don't just have a gelatinous goo.
居然没化成一滩水
Well, I should be able to recreate the exact conditions
我可以重建适宜的条件
to tell us how long he was in the pit.
来说明他在井里待了多久
Hey, Cam, check this thing out.
凯 来看看这个
The fabric that got caught here on the cast--
缠在石膏模型上的布料
it looks like it's got some blood on it.
看起来上面有血迹
Well, I'll try to get DNA off it so that I can ID the victim.
我会试着分离DNA来辨认死者身份
Thanks again, Dr. B.,
再次感谢你 布纳恩博士
for sharing Christine's stuff with us.
把克里斯汀的东西给我们
I know there's a lot there.
我知道东西很多
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表