Should I go now and tell her that she's ignorant?
我要现在就过去告诉她 她很愚昧吗
Maybe let that come a little more naturally.
还是换种平缓的方式吧
Right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
I didn't realize Emilia hated me that much.
我不知道伊米莉亚这么恨我
So you weren't mad that Brooks promised you all this
所以你不怪布鲁克斯给你许下一堆承诺
and never delivered?
最后一个也没实现
Of course I was.
我当然怪他啊
I may have even screamed and yelled about it,
我也许会大声尖叫来泄愤
but at the end of the day, I still had the best job
但说到底 我依然拥有世界上最好的工作
in the world working for him.
那就是为他工作
I can't believe he's gone.
我不敢相信他死了
Yeah. And now you get to
是啊 然后现在你来负责
edit the puzzles.
编辑字谜了
And you get Lawrence's salary.
你还拿到了劳伦斯的薪水
I resent what you're saying.
我不喜欢你们这话
Look, we're just stating facts.
我们只是在陈述事实
The killer left a lot of hostile clues on Brooks' cast.
凶手在布鲁克斯的草稿中留下了充满敌意的线索
Clever ones.
挺聪明
Do you want my help finding Lawrence's killer
你们想让我帮忙找杀害劳伦斯的凶手
or did you just come here to insult me?
还是单纯过来羞辱我的
Look, anything that you can help us with
你能提供的任何线索
that would be great. Thank you.
都将是极大的帮助 谢谢你
You're a thief, Brooks! And a hack!
你就是个贼 布鲁克斯 还是个黑客
No one does that to me.
没人能这么对我
Not even you. You're done!
哪怕是你也不可以 你完蛋了
What did Brooks do? I have no idea.
布鲁克斯做了什么 我不知道
Message was left a couple days ago,
这条留言是几天前出现的
right around the same time some weird guy
和那个怪人来找劳伦斯的
showed up looking for Lawrence.
时间差不多
Said he had an appointment,
他说他预约过了
but there was nothing on the books.
但我找不到任何记录
And you think that's the same guy that left the message?
你觉得是那个人留了这条信息吗
All I know is the message
我只知道这条信息
and the guy showed up around the same time.
和那个人出现的时间几乎一样
I saw the same guy again yesterday in the parking lot,
我昨天在停车场又看见他了
like some kind of stalker.
感觉他像个跟踪狂
Yesterday.
昨天
So you wouldn't mind talking to a forensic artist
你不介意和我们的法医绘画师谈谈
and giving a description? Sure.
描述一下他的长相吧 没问题
I'll do anything to help you guys find out
我会尽我所能 帮你们找到
who did this to Lawrence.
杀害劳伦斯的凶手
So, I traced down the number that was used
我查了打来威胁布鲁克斯的
to threaten Brooks.
电♥话♥号♥码
It came from the lobby of the Granville Hotel.
电♥话♥是从格兰维尔酒店的大厅打来的
So you have no way of knowing who made the call.
所以无法找出是谁打的电♥话♥
It could have been anyone.
谁都有可能
A concierge. You know, a guest at the hotel.
有可能是门房♥ 入住酒店的客人
A schmo off the street.
或者是在街上乱逛的白♥痴♥
So we could be looking for someone who speaks Yiddish.
我们要找的是会说意第续语[犹太语]的人
What? What are you talking, what made you make that turn?
什么 你在说什么 怎么转到那上面去了
"Schmo" it's Yiddish for "idiot."
"Schmo"就是意第续语里的"白♥痴♥"
So I assumed you were saying we're looking
我根据你的说法 假设我们在找的
for a mentally challenged, Yiddish-speaking...
是一个精神不正常 会说意第续语的
Stop, okay, Bones?
骨头 别说了
The killer doesn't speak Yiddish.
凶手才不会什么意第续语
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I don't, but that's not the point.
我不知道 但这个不是重点
Then why did you bring it up?
那你为什么提到意第续语
I didn't bring it up.
我没提啊
You said "schmo."
你说了"schmo"
Okay, fine. You know what, I'll never bring it up again.
好吧 你赢了 我以后不会再提
I promise. Promise.
我保证绝不再提
I think I might have found our guy.
我可能找到嫌疑犯了
Does he speak Yiddish?
他会说意第续语吗
What?
什么
Never mind. What is it?
别理她 找到人了吗
Was Angela able to create a sketch of the stalker?
安琪拉画出了嫌疑犯的素描像吗
Yeah. And it gave us a guy who's in the system.
画出来了 我们由此在系统里找到了他
Emory Stewart.
埃默里·斯图尔德
Up until two years ago,
直到两年前
Stewart was a model citizen. Smart, too.
斯图尔德是个模范公民 也很聪明
Dual degrees in computer science and cryptography.
计算机科学和密♥码♥学的双学位
Clearly he's intelligent, so he's not a schmo.
显然他有智慧 所以他并不是"白♥痴♥"
He's a chachem.
他是个"聪明人"
Right. Looks like his problem started
嗯嗯 看来他的问题自从两年前
two years ago when his parents died in a car accident.
他父母在车祸中去世的时候就有了
Exactly. Since then, he's had two DUIs,
的确 从那时开始 他有过两次酒驾
a few disturbing the peace violations,
几次扰乱治安
a couple of assault charges...
还有几项伤人指控
So a farshtunken chachem.
那么他是个"心烦意乱的聪明人"
I got nothing. Never mind.
我完全没听懂 别管这事了
Just bring him in, okay?
把他带来就是了 好吗
Our real challenge here is getting
我们真正的麻烦在于
the acid concentration just right
用类似受害人
by getting the right piece of pork to mirror
相对质量的猪肉
the relative mass of the actual victim.
来查明酸液的酸度
And the solution replicates the conditions in the pit?
酸液与坑里的一样吗
Yeah. We've got the mud and hydrochloric acid,
对 我们有了泥土和盐酸
as well as the other caustic chemicals that we found at the site.
以及现场我们发现的其它腐蚀性化学物质
Wow. Okay. Well, that batch is a little undercooked.
好吧 这一批烧得不太熟
On to the next.
看看下一批
Daisy, do you really believe in all that New Age stuff?
黛西 你真的相信新纪♥元♥这回事吗
Science can only go so far, Dr. Hodgins.
科学也是有局限的 哈金斯博士
You think I've changed since Lance died, don't you?
你觉得自从兰斯死后我就变了样 是吗
We all change. All the time.
每个人都会变 每时每刻
You know, that is science.
你知道 那就是科学
It's just... I don't want you to push us all away
只是... 我希望你不会由于
because you're afraid of losing someone else.
担心失去某人 而疏远我们
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Dr. Hodgins.
别把每件事都想得太复杂 哈金斯博士
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, perfect.
太好了
The degree of pitting matches the victim's bones.
这块腐蚀的程度跟受害人的骨骼一样
Okay. So that would mean...
好的 那就意味着...
the victim was put into the pit
受害人是在...
between... 9:30 and 10:00 last night.
昨晚九点半到十点间被扔进坑里的
Okay then. Back to work.
好的 我继续工作啦
So, Emory, I have an eyewitness saying
埃默里 我有个目击证人说
that you were stalking Lawrence Brooks.
你在跟踪劳伦斯·布鲁克斯
What's this about? Did Lawrence put out
这是要干吗 难道劳伦斯拿出了
a restraining order or something?
限制令之类的东西吗
If he wants me to stay away, he just has to say so.
如果他想要我离他远点 他直说就是了
Brooks is dead. He was murdered.
布鲁克斯死了 他是被谋杀的
I-I just...
我...
I c... I can't believe this. How did it happen?
我... 难以置信 怎么会这样
Where were you last night around 10:00?
你昨晚十点左右在哪里
Whoa. You think that I...
你以为我是...
No. L-Lawrence was...
不 劳伦斯是
was like a g... A god to me. A god to you.
他简直是我的神 你的神
Exactly. That's how stalkers
没错 跟踪者对他们的猎物
feel about their prey.
都是这种感觉
Stalker? I'm not a stalker.
跟踪者 我不是跟踪者
Look in my bag.
你翻翻我的包
Sure, look in your bag.
好吧 翻翻你的包
What do we have here?
里面有什么东西
What's that?
那是什么
I'm writing a book on Brooks.
我在写一本关于布鲁克斯的书
I'm not some nut job.
我才不是什么变♥态♥
I've been researching him for two years.
我已经研究了他两年
Right. While you're not, uh, assaulting people.
是啊 在你没有攻击别人的时候
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表