Central, this is Tyler O'Brian.
呼叫总机 我是泰勒·奥布莱恩
Do you need a response team?
你是否需要一支应急反应小队
That's negatory.
不必
I found absolutely nada.
我什么都没有找到
Tyler, quit calling in saying you haven't found anything!
泰勒 不要再打进来说自己一无所获了
Or you saw a pretty rock or a bug.
或者说你看见一块漂亮的石头或虫子
I just wanted to be thorough.
我只是想巨细靡遗地汇报工作
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Hey, over here!
在那边
We found something!
我们有所发现
Come on! By the stream!
快来 在小溪边
Look at that!
快看
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Based on the amount of blood absorption
根据邻近土壤的血液吸收量来看
in the nearby soil, I'd say the victim was killed here.
我可以断定这就是凶杀现场
Yeah, so is this Molly Delson?
好的 死者是莫莉·德尔森吗
Could very well be. "Could very well be"
很有可能是的 很有可能是
isn't enough to inform her parents.
仅凭这句话 我们不能通知她父母
Did you take a tone with me?
你是在跟我耍脾气吗
WhatWhat's with the tone? He's hungry.
这语气是什么意思 他饿了
So, uh, she was last seen a couple miles from here
最后一次有人看到她 是在几英里之外的
at a prep school.
一所预科学校里
These braces on her teeth could help with the I.D.
她牙上的牙套应该可以帮助我们找出死者身份
Molly Delson wore braces.
莫莉·德尔森就戴着牙套
Both of the parents are orthodontists.
她的双亲都是牙齿矫正医师
Hair color matches. Well, Dr. Brennan
头发颜色也匹配 布纳恩博士
should be able to give us age based on the teeth.
应该可以根据死者牙齿判断出年纪
Okay, look. How long's the body been out here?
尸体在这里多久了
Well, this is Hermetia illuc...
这个是黑水虻
Stop, bug boy. I don't need the Latin.
停 虫男 你不用跟我说它的拉丁名
Fresh from hatching.
刚刚孵化出来
They just ate for exactly four days.
它们啃食尸体已有四天之久
Four days. Why can't you just say four days?
四天 为什么你不直接回答四天
You gonna tell the parents?
你要通知她父母吗
Not until we're 100% here.
完全确认死者身份之前 我是不会通知的
I want, uh, Bones to take a look at the teeth.
我要让骨头先检查一下牙齿
Good.
很好
Breathe naturally.
自然地呼吸
And as you breathe out, squeeze your bottom
呼气的同时 夹紧臀部
and suck your belly button in and up
把肚脐吸进去
to touch your beating heart.
向上去碰触你的心脏
A belly button can't touch a heart.
肚脐不可能碰到心脏的
That's an impossible instruction.
那是一项不可能达到的指令
Sweetie, it's for visualization purposes.
亲爱的 这是为了把大家的感觉形象化
Well, I can't visualize it.
我可一点都想象不出来
I can't do it. Before I had the baby,
我做不到 我怀孕之前
I could put both my ankles behind my head.
可以把双脚的脚踝扳至脑后
Are you sure you don't want to go to the crime scene?
你确定不要去犯罪现场吗
No. I'm taking it easier this pregnancy.
不去 这次怀孕 我打算悠着点
Perhaps when I'm further along.
等我怀孕期再长点吧
You are further along.
你已经够长了
Further than what?
相对于什么而言
Than whatever you think you are.
相对于你认为自己所处的状态
Now pull your abdominals back
现在 向内吸腹肌
to touch your backbone.
碰触自己的脊椎
Again, not possible.
依然是不可能完成的指令
The lack of eruption
第三恒磨牙尚未萌发
of the third molars suggests that the victim
说明死者的年纪
is between the ages of 14 and 18.
在十四至十八岁之间
Huh. Pretty exact with teeth and age,
你对牙齿和年龄倒是了如指掌
but when it comes to your belly...
至于你肚子里的孩子
I have more than three months to go, Angela.
我至少还有三个月 安琪拉
I've been pregnant before I know this. Now round your back,
我之前也怀过孕 我都知道 弓起背
put your feet on the floor,
双脚站在地上
and proceed to roll up slowly,
慢慢抬起上身
letting your spine lift tall bit... by bit.
把你们的脊柱一点一点地拉直
And that's it.
今天就到这里
Good class, everybody.
大家都表现得不错
Well done.
做得很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
I-I said, hey.
我跟你打招呼
To me?
你在跟我打招呼吗
It seems they've found Molly Delson's remains.
貌似他们找到了莫莉·德尔森的尸体
Cam said it was definitely murder.
凯认为绝对是一起凶杀案
I... I spent the last 20 minutes of class
我 我上课时候花了二十分钟时间
trying to find a good opening line, and...
想找一个好的开场白 然后
You went with "Hey." Right.
你就只说了一个嘿 没错
Which... was clearly neither direct
很显然这个开场白既不直接
nor particularly witty.
也并不幽默诙谐
So I'm gonna just skip over the rest
所以我打算跳过
of my poorly planned small talk
准备并不充分的寒暄
and get right to the point here.
还是直奔主题吧
Maybe I could get your number?
可以告诉我你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
My number?
我的号♥码
You'll have to do a facial reconstruction
你可能需要做一个面部重建
to confirm.
来确定死者的身份了
Hey, that guy is totally hitting on Daisy.
那个男的在跟黛西搭讪
Is that strange?
那很奇怪吗
I'm... I'm just not sure that she's ready
我 我不太确定她是否准备好了
so soon after Sweets died.
毕竟斯维斯过世没多久
Well, it's been nearly six months.
他辞世已有半年之久了
I remember being quite excited after my first pregnancy
我记得我第一次怀孕分娩后
to return to normal sexual activity.
重新恢复正常的性生活 我非常兴奋
Uh, you... you were very excited.
你 你当时异常兴奋
Yeah. Because it was with the man I loved,
没错 因为那是跟我爱的男人
who got me pregnant, who stayed alive.
他使我受孕 而且依然健在
What difference does any of that make?
就算是与其他的男人 这有何差别吗
Yeah, maybe... maybe not that much.
也许 也许没有太大差别吧
I think we might want to talk to the guy
我想我们或许需要跟
who fled after finding the body.
发现尸体时逃走的那个人聊聊
You mean the pot brownie guy? Yeah.
就是吃大♥麻♥巧克力蛋糕的小伙吗 是的
......Tyler O'Brian. Age: 24.
泰勒·奥布莱恩 二十四岁
Guy's a convicted sex offender.
此人被判定为性犯罪者
He did three years for having sex with a minor--
他曾因与未成年人发♥生♥关♥系♥而服刑三年
15-year-old girl.
对方是十五岁的少女
Wait a second, you think that he, uh, positioned himself
稍等 你认为他引导自己
to find his own murder victim?
找到他自己谋杀的受害人尸体那里吗
Fits the profile: highly intelligent, narcissistic,
他符合凶手的侧写 非常聪明 自恋
like he wanted us to see his work.
感觉他想让我们看到他的作品
So then he drops the pot brownie and runs?
所以他扔下了大♥麻♥巧克力蛋糕然后撒腿就跑
That throws doubt in your "Highly Intelligent" theory.
这应该不符合你的"高智商"理论吧
"High" part works, though. Look, you ever hear of a person,
"嗨了"倒是可能 你有没有听说过
a really smart person, you know, who, uh,
真正特别聪明的人
denies something that's obvious
会否认大家公认的事实
to everyone but not to them?
并对此视而不见
You mean like Dr. B and her belly?
你是说布纳恩博士和她的肚子吗
I didn't say that. Okay, if I couldn't
我没那么说 好吧 如果我连这种
see through that attempt at subtlety,
微妙的假设都看不♥穿♥
I don't think I'd be much of an investigator.
我就算不上了不起的侦探
Just bring in the pot brownie guy.
把那个吃大♥麻♥蛋糕的人找来
Bring him in, we'll talk, all right?
带他来局里 我们跟他谈谈 好吗
Yeah. Thank you.
多谢
You had no right to search my place.
你们没权利搜查我家
Except for the warrant that gives us
有搜查令 我们就有权利
the right to search your place.
搜查你家
We have witnesses who say
有目击者称
when you saw the body,
你看到尸体以后
you dropped your pot brownie
丢掉了手里的大♥麻♥蛋糕
and your walkie and you ran away.
和对讲机 逃跑了
It's not illegal to run away from a dead body.
从一具死尸前跑掉并不违法
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表