Mom is gone for four days, and the daughter
母亲失踪了四天 可是她女儿
doesn't report her missing?
却没有报告她的失踪
All right, let's go.
去看看吧
Hello?
你好
Courtney Hodsoll?
你是考特尼·霍德索尔吗
Uh, yeah. That's me.
我是
Can I help you?
你们有什么事吗
FBI Special Agent Booth.
我是联调局特别探员布斯
Here's Agent Aubrey from the FBI.
这是联调局的奥布里探员
Going somewhere?
你是要出去吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, just... back to my dorms.
对 回我的宿舍
I'm just collecting the last of my stuff.
我只是在收拾最后一点东西
When was the last time you saw your mother?
你最后一次看到你母亲是什么时候
Um, about three weeks ago.
大概三周前吧
Yeah, right before I moved out to go live on campus.
没错 就是在我搬去学校住之前
I thought I'd see her today, but I don't know where she is.
我以为今天会看见她 但我不知道她在哪
I can give you her cell phone number though, if you...
我倒是可以把她的号♥码给你们 如果
I'm sorry, but we recovered your mother's body
很抱歉 但是我们今早从波托马克河里
from the, uh, Potomac River this morning.
发现了你母亲的尸体
What? No.
什么 不可能
No, you-you must have her confused with someone else.
你们肯定是弄错人了
We're sorry,
很抱歉
but your mother was positively identified.
但那的确是你母亲
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Would it be okay if we could ask you some questions?
我们能问你几个问题吗
How would you characterize your relationship with your mother?
你会怎么描述你和你母亲的关系
It was fine.
还行吧
Why?
为什么这么问
No arguments?
你们之间没有争执吗
She didn't disapprove of anything you did?
她没有反对过你做的任何事吗
No.
没有
Cause she wasn't that interested.
因为她不是那么关心
You know, I know she...
我知道
she loved me and all.
她心里是爱我的
And I-I loved her, but...
我也爱她 但是
But?
但是什么
All she seemed to care about was her jars.
她关心的只有那些罐子
Jars?
罐子
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I'll show you.
我带你们去看
She was obsessed.
她完全无法自拔
Welcome to Mom's world.
欢迎来到我母亲的世界
You got to be kidding me.
这绝对是在开玩笑吧
Wow, I thought I was a cookie fan.
我以为我已经算是饼干的狂热粉了
It was all about the jars.
她在意的只有罐子而已
There was rarely a cookie in the house.
这里几乎没有什么饼干
A collection like this must be worth a fortune.
这样的收藏一定值不少钱吧
Yeah, I'm sure some of it was worth some money,
是啊 其中一些应该会值点钱
but mostly it's just sentimental junk.
但大部分只是垃圾
Man, she was really into this,
她是真的很着迷
each jar had its own entry with a photo, description,
每个罐子都有照片和描述
the date she bought it, how much she paid.
她还记录了何时购入 花了多少钱
Yeah.
是啊
If she wasn't polishing the jars,
她每天不是在抛光这些罐子
she was cataloging them
就是在给它们分类
or going to collectors conventions.
要么就是准备去什么收藏家大会
Come on. You got to admit though, how cute is that?
不过你得承认 这罐子真的很可爱啊
Piggy jar?
小猪饼干罐
Put the pig down. Listen, uh, I'm just guessing
把小猪放下 我猜想
that there were other people obsessed with these
还有其他人
cookie jars, right?
也对这些罐子着迷
So did you hear or see any fights over these?
你有听到或者目睹这些人为罐子争吵么
Oh, yeah.
有过
Plenty, over the years.
这些年来有不少次
Any particular jarhead who had it out for your mom?
有哪个罐子狂跟你妈过不去吗
I stayed as far away from those lunatics as I could.
我尽可能地远离这些疯子
I guess maybe if I didn't, my mom would still be alive.
如果我没有 也许我妈妈还活着吧
These jars explain the poison.
这些罐子解释了毒素的由来
So, old ceramics contain small amounts of lead carbonate,
以前的瓷器还有微量的碳酸铅
lead chromate, barium, cobalt.
铬酸铅 钡和钴
If a jar's glaze was compromised,
如果罐子表面的釉受到破坏
then the toxins could have leached onto Leslie's hand.
里面的毒素可能会沾到莱斯利手上
Well, I guess when people get nostalgic for the good old days,
当人们忙着怀念过去的美好时光
they overlook things like carcinogenic glaze.
他们忽略了罐子上的致癌涂釉
Why cookie jars?
为什么是饼干罐子呢
I mean, you know, Star Wars figures I understand, but...
如果是星球大战什么的我能理解 但是
Well, Andy Warhol's cookie jar collection
安迪·沃霍尔的饼干罐
sold for $250,000 back in the '80s.
在80年代可以卖♥♥到二十五万美金
Well, there's continuity in collecting.
收藏会有一种连续性
I'm a collector.
我是一名收藏家
Wait, let me guess.
让我猜猜
Um... Grateful Dead bootlegs.
感恩而死乐队的盗版唱片
I'm gonna go with...
我要猜
Pez dispensers.
糖果盒
No, I collect the elements of the periodic table.
都不是 我收集元素周期表里的元素
Uh, high purity samples, no compounds or alloys.
高纯度的样品 没有任何化合物或者合金
Where could you possibly get scandium?
你从哪里弄到钪
Russian mobster named Pebbles.
一个叫佩布尔斯的俄♥国♥黑帮
Uranium? Uh, technetium?
铀呢 锝呢
Radioactive elements are tricky, but I'm working on it.
放射性元素有点不好弄 但我在想办法
And I found a laceration to the tissue
我在死者的右手组织上
from the victim's right hand.
发现了撕裂口
Defensive wound?
是防御伤吗
Possibly. It looks pretty recent.
有可能 看上去是最近才出现的
I'll take a gander at the metacarpals.
我会看看掌骨
Yeah, and I'll swab the wound and see
我擦拭一下伤口 看看
if I can find some particulates.
我能否找到一些微粒
How did you isolate rubidium?
你是怎么分离铷的
Wouldn't you like to know.
你当然想知道啦
Picking up to go. Brennan.
我是来取布纳恩的外卖♥♥
Yeah, it'll be just a few more minutes, dear.
几分钟就好 亲爱的
Pie.
你点了派
Comfort food.
吃了很舒服
You getting takeout?
你是来取外卖♥♥的
Yeah.
是的
Eating here alone, I don't know, I...
要是一个人在这吃的话 我不知道
Well, there's a seat right here.
你可以坐在这里
Come on, Bones, we should be able to have lunch together.
别这样 骨头 吃个午饭还是可以的
Why not? Yeah.
也对 是啊
I'll eat here now, please.
我在这吃吧 麻烦你
You got it, hon.
没问题
How's Christine?
克里斯汀怎么样
She misses you.
她很想你
But she's good.
但是她一切都好
Look, whenever you want to talk about me moving back...
如果你想跟我跟我谈谈搬回去的事情
It's too soon, Booth, you know that.
现在为时尚早 布斯 你知道的
Well, I'm going to all my meetings.
我已经去了所有的互诫会
I have things under control.
一切尽在控制中
You're off to a good start.
你有了一个良好的开头
I'm... I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
For us.
应该是为我们高兴
Look, I don't want to make this a bigger deal than what it is,
我不想把事情弄得更大
all right? I made a mistake.
行吗 我犯了个错误
Is that what you tell everyone at your meetings?
这就是你在会上跟大家说的吗
That it was just a mistake?
你说那只是个错误而已吗
You put me and Christine in danger, Booth.
你让我和克里斯汀陷入危险之中 布斯
Bones, please. I promise...
骨头 求你了 我保证...
It was more than just a mistake.
这不止是一个错误
Here you go, sweetheart.
请用餐 亲爱的
Actually, on second thought,
其实我又考虑了一下
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表