I don't know who.
我不知道是谁
One of the cons from work.
某个有前科的同事吧
He must've roped Connor into it
他肯定是看康纳人好
because Connor was a good guy.
才把他搅进去
Maybe not as good as you thought.
也许没你想的那么好
Arastoo.
阿♥拉♥斯图
I need two minutes. Sure.
能谈一下吗 没问题
But first, look at this.
但先看这个
Striations on the mental eminence.
颏隆凸上的条纹痕
Perimortem. The directionality of the striations
死前形成 条纹痕的方向表明
suggests that the victim fell as he was being chased.
受害者在逃跑过程中摔倒了
Nothing odd in that. I'd be surprised if he didn't fall.
这没什么 没倒才奇怪呢
Right. But when I stained the mandible
但我对下颌骨 髌骨和掌骨
as well as the victim's patellas and metacarpals
进行了苏木精染色
with hematoxylin and did a microscopic analysis...
以及显微分♥析♥
Corresponding striations.
相同的条纹痕
That contained particulates.
都含有某种颗粒
Dr. Hodgins is analyzing them now.
哈金斯博士正在做分♥析♥
Depending on where he fell,
根据跌倒的位置
the particulates might help pinpoint
结合这些颗粒 应该能确定
where he was being held.
他被禁的地点
Very good.
很好
Now my two minutes?
现在可以谈谈了
Can't this wait? Please?
拜托 能等等嘛
Not when you're pricing out tickets to Iran.
不能 你都在订票去伊朗了
You forgot to close your browser
你用了工作台上的电脑
on the platform computer you used.
忘关浏览器了
I talked to a cousin over there.
我和那边的堂亲谈过
He said my brother is failing.
我哥每况愈下
I don't know how much time he has left.
我不知道他还有多少时间
I contacted a friend at Doctors Without Borders.
我有位朋友在无国界医生组织工作
He knows a great doctor in Tehran.
他介绍了德黑兰的一位优秀医生
He said he'd promise to make sure...
他承诺会确保
Yeah, but he can't make sure
可是他无法确保
that I'm holding Hamid's hand if he's dying, Cam.
当哈米德离世时 我能握着他的手 凯
Have you thought about me even once
阿♥拉♥斯图 你有考虑过我的感受吗
in all of this, Arastoo?
哪怕一次
I tried not to.
我尽量避免
The thought of choosing between the people I love...
在我爱的人们当中进行取舍
It's impossible.
这念头就让我受不了
I even thought, hey, Hamid's dying.
我甚至想过 如今哈米德命悬一线
When I get there, he might not even know it's me.
即使我赶到 他可能也认不出我了
But I'm not doing this for me, Cam.
但这么做不是为我自己 凯
I'm doing it so a member of my family won't suffer alone.
是避免让亲人独自遭罪
But Iran...
但伊朗
Iran is a wonderful country.
是个极好的国家
Thousands of years old.
数千年的历史
It-it's a part of me.
也是我的一部分
And politics aside, I miss it every day.
抛开政♥治♥ 我每天都想念她
I have to believe that there's a basic goodness there,
我相信那里有基本的美德 正派待人
a decency that will keep me safe.
我会一路平安
I promise, you will not lose me, Cam.
我向你保证 你不会失去我 凯
I wish you could know that.
我希望如此
You understand?
你能理解吧
Even a little?
哪怕一点点
I understand that I hate this.
我知道我讨厌这样
But that I love you even more.
但我也更加爱你
The particulates were traces of... Oh.
这些颗粒是
Ah, you have information pertaining to the case,
你有案子的新进展了
Dr. Hodgins?
哈金斯博士
Yeah. The particulates
是的 这些颗粒是
were traces of glass made with manganese.
锰制玻璃
Manganese?
锰
Over a hundred years old.
百年前的产品
So, Angie's just factoring that into her map now.
安琪已经把它纳入地理分♥析♥了
Thank you.
谢谢
Manganese.
锰
That's good.
不错
I worked with Connor for almost a year,
我和康纳共事近一年
so you'll understand if I find it a little hard
所以不太相信他策划了一起大案
to believe that he planned a major crime.
你们能理解吧
Perhaps your idealistic views of rehabilitation
这种看待累犯的理想主义观点
were unrealistic, Mr. Flender.
或许有点不切实际吧 弗兰德先生
Well, it's always better to hope, isn't it?
常怀希望总是不错的嘛
I agree.
没错
But maybe if you weren't blinded by hope,
但若未被希望蒙蔽双眼
you'd have seen the victim for who he was.
你早该看清被害人的本质
Yes, a victim
他当然是被害人
of circumstance, class, lack of opportunity,
他是环境 阶层 机会稀缺
simple rotten luck.
以及坏运气作用下的被害人
I'm sorry, Dr. Brennan,
不好意思 布纳恩博士
but I refuse to believe that
我拒绝相信
we can't make sure that
我们无法确知
there is goodness in this world.
这世上总有点向善的人性吧
Let's just focus on trying to,
咱们扯远了
you know, find the killer, that's all.
专心抓凶手吧
So, which of your men was closest to Freeman?
哪个伙计和弗里曼交往最密切
I give you someone else,
不管我说谁
they'll feel that they're gonna be scapegoats.
都像是在找替罪羊
Look, I don't want to arrest you
我不想以妨碍调查的罪名
for impeding an investigation,
来逮捕你
But I will.
但你确实在妨碍调查
If you have to, you have to.
随你吧
If you really cared about these men,
如果你真的在乎他们
why would you choose to be imprisoned
为什么宁肯遭关押
rather than help us find Connor Freeman's killer?
也不愿帮我们找出凶手呢
Because I believe in all of my men.
因为我信任这些伙计们
And since you have no proof,
既然没有证据
I think you're looking in the wrong place.
我认为你们的调查方向错了
And if locking me up is what it takes
如果把我拘留能显示我的立场的话
to show that I'm on their side, so be it.
那拘留就拘留吧
The blue area is all the particulates that Hodgins found.
蓝色的部分是哈金斯找到的所有微粒
Green is the bone stuff,
绿色的是骨头那些东西
and red is the range of travel, which came from
红色是根据凯的三磷酸腺甙检测
Cam's ATP test. What's that brown line?
所得的活动范围 那条棕色的线是什么
Well, the brown line is where everything should overlap.
棕色那条线是所有这些东西的重叠
Which is the route that Freeman took.
也就是弗里曼走过的路线
Hopefully. Most of the evidence we have
希望吧 我们掌握的绝大多数证据
is close to the mine,
都在矿井附近
so I'm running the simulation backwards.
所以我只好倒序模拟
So, first, we start
首先 我们由
with the body as it was discovered.
尸体被发现开始
In pieces, near the mine.
在矿井附近 碎片满地
I used a crime scene photo for reference,
我用了一张犯罪现场拍的照片做参考
and then it was just a matter of
然后就只剩下
plugging in Hodgins' horrible little math problem
导入哈金斯那吓人的数学问题
to figure out point of impact.
来判断他被炸的位置了
Cool. Next I take Freeman
漂亮 接下来我把弗里曼
up to this fence.
放到上边这个围栏上
Can you determine where the victim sustained injuries
你能判断死者头骨隆起处和膝盖骨上的伤
to the mental eminence and the patellas?
是在哪里造成的吗
Well, that's where it gets tougher.
这就是难处所在了
Soot and soil, tobacco beetles
烟灰 泥土 烟草甲虫
and paving materials
和筑路材料这些证据
only take us another 500 yards,
只能再确定大约457米的范围
and then there's a range of possibilities
可接下来至于他到底被囚禁在何处
of where he could have been held captive.
就有一系列的可能性了
I swabbed the patellas
我对膝盖骨进行了取样
and got the glass with manganese in it,
找到了含有锰的玻璃碎片
so it had to be in a building that went up prior to 1910.
所以一定是在建于1910年前的建筑物中
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表