per the immunohistological protocol.
免疫组织检验的要求冻起来了
The bones are still brittle.
这些骨头仍然很易碎
I'll need a laser to slice sections
我需要激光器来切片
we can put under the electron microscope.
以放到电子显微镜下检查
That way, we can see if there were toxins
那样我们就能查出是否有毒物
that changed the cellular makeup of the marrow.
改变了骨髓的细胞结构
The marrow would already be compromised from the leukemia.
可骨髓应该已经受到白血病的损害了
But an outside toxin could alter the damage done by the cancer.
但外界的毒素会改变癌症造成的损伤
Swab from the scratch on the C-7 showed traces of
从C7的取样中查到
"C10, H16, N6, S..."
C10 H16 N6等的痕迹
This is pretty benign.
都是些良性物质
It's definitely not a toxin.
绝对不是毒素
It's a cimetidine derivative.
是甲氰咪胍的衍生物
Some kind of H2-receptor antagonist.
是某种H2受体对抗药
Why would the assailant inject the victim with an antacid?
凶手为什么要给死者注射解酸剂呢
Actually, it's quite ingenious.
实际上 这很聪明
Wouldn't the cimetidine
甲氰咪胍难道不会
interact with the vinca alkaloids
跟库珀使用的化疗药中的
in the chemo drugs that Cooper was getting?
长春花碱产生化学反应吗
My God, you're right.
天啊 你说的没错
That would make a standard chemo treatment lethal.
这样一来 常规的化疗便会致死了
And the cimetidine has
而且甲氰咪胍一旦被代谢
a half-life of two hours once it's metabolized.
半衰期就只有两个小时
Which explains why it didn't show up in the adipocere.
所以在尸蜡中才查不出来
It's a brilliant way to get away with murder.
这真是逃脱谋杀罪的好办法
Except, I don't intend for him to get away with it.
只不过我不会让他逃脱的
Stark doesn't know, but I found Norsky.
斯塔克还不知道 但我已经找到诺尔斯基了
He's in a nursing home in Abingdon, Virginia.
他在维吉尼亚阿宾登的一家养老院
You trust me, yet?
你信任我了吧
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
Norsky made the rounds, huh?
诺尔斯基还真是到处跑啊
Worked for Sanderson, McNamara, a couple of congressmen...
在桑德森 麦克纳马拉和几个议员手下干过
The facility he's in is pretty ritzy -- not the kind
他住的这家养老院很奢华
of place a security guy could afford on his own.
不是一个保安能负担得起的
It's good work.
干的漂亮
I thought so.
我也这么觉得
Maybe when this is all over, you could put in a good word for me.
也许等这案子结了 你能替我美言几句
You're bringing that up now?
你现在跟我提这个
I got dreams.
人家有梦想嘛
What can I say?
还能怎么办
Bones. We know what killed Cooper.
骨头 我们查出库珀的死因了
It was an antacid.
是解酸剂
What, he ate too many Tums?
怎么着 他吃了太多抗胃酸钙片吗
It was an experimental formula that turned out to be dangerous.
那是一种实际上很危险的实验配方
The FDA wouldn't approve it,
食品和药物管理局不会通过它
but the killer had to know
但是凶手肯定知道
that it would interact with Cooper's chemo medicine.
它会和库珀的化疗药物反应
Look, then who was the killer?
好 那凶手是谁
It was developed by Sanderson Chemical.
它是由桑德森制药研制的
This warrant will get you all the documents
这张搜查令能让你接触到
Sanderson has relating to the drug,
桑德森关于那种药物的所有文件
its testing, who had access to it, everything.
药物测试 接触人员 所有信息
All right, I got it.
好 给我吧
No, I got it.
不 给我吧
No! I can pick up a few documents.
不 查文件我还是能行的
We need to talk to the security guy, Jerold Norsky.
我们需要去找那个安保人员 杰罗尔德·诺尔斯基
Norsky? I'm gonna be in that area. Let me do this.
诺尔斯基 我要去那里 让我来
It's fine.
没事的
Move fast, cher.
动作要快 亲爱的
This is a Cinderella warrant.
这张搜查令有时效性
When Sanderson's attorneys find out about it,
要是桑德森的律师团知道了
it'll turn into a pumpkin.
它就从马车变南瓜了
Great. Finally get to use my siren.
太好了 终于能用上警笛了
A privilege to work for the Bureau, isn't it, son?
能为局里效力很荣幸吧 孩子
We just have a few questions we need to ask you.
我们只是有几个问题要问你
Have I shown you my badge?
我让你看我的徽章没
Well, that there actually is, uh-- sorry-- my badge, sir.
实际上 抱歉 是我的徽章 先生
Oh, yes.
是啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
So you worked security at Bethesda Presbyterian Hospital,
所以你曾负责贝塞斯达医院的安保
didn't you?
对吧
I was assigned there, yes.
我是被派到那里过 是的
A... great honor to be chosen.
能被选上实在是太荣幸了
You go where Mr. Hoover sends you.
胡佛先生派你到哪里 你就去哪里
J. Edgar Hoover?
约翰·埃德加·胡佛
You were with the Bureau?
你以前是为联邦调查局工作的
Yes.
是的
Mr. Hoover called me a great soldier.
胡佛先生说我是一名优秀的战士
That's why I was chosen.
所以我才被选上了
When Hoover was in charge of the FBI,
胡佛担任联邦调查局局长的时候
he had secret files on politicians,
他掌握关于政客
business leaders, political activists...
企业家 政♥治♥活动家的秘密文件
I-I know, Bones.
我知道 骨头
All that stuff was supposed to
那些东西都应该
have been destroyed after he died.
在他死后被销毁了
Did he send you?
是他派你来的吗
Did Mr. Hoover send you?
是胡佛先生派你来的吗
No, we're here because... Yes, actually.
不 我们实际是来 其实是的
Agent Booth is just being cautious.
布斯探员就是想谨慎一些
We are updating Mr. Hoover's files.
我们是来更新胡佛先生的文件的
And Director Hoover wants to know
胡佛局长想了解
about the operations that you were involved in...
你曾参与行动的情况
For a possible commendation.
可能要表彰你
Possibly we could start with Hugo Sanderson.
没准我们可以从雨果·桑德森开始
A great patriot-- Mr. Sanderson.
一位伟大的爱国者 桑德森先生
It was a privilege to work with him.
能和他共事简直太荣幸了
Booth.
布斯
Just slow down, Aubrey. What happened?
慢点 奥布里 出什么事了
What? We-we got to go now.
什么 好 我们得走了
There was a report of a gunshot,
收到报♥警♥说有枪击
I knew he was here, so...
我知道他在这里 所以
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Sweets! What happened?
斯维斯 发生了什么
I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道
The paramedics are on their way.
救护人员马上就到
Sweets, just relax; you're gonna be okay.
小甜甜 放松 你会没事的
Booth.
布斯
Yeah, I'm right here. Don't move.
我在这儿 别动
He's not shot. I thought you said there were gunshots.
他没中枪 我记得你说有枪击
That was me, actually.
是我开的枪
You? I shot him.
你 我打中他了
He was hit in the nasion, the philtrum and the sternum, Booth.
他鼻根 人中 和胸骨受创 布斯
Looks like massive internal trauma.
看上去受了很重的内伤
He's bleeding out, Booth.
他在大出血 布斯
Tell Daisy not to worry.
告诉黛西别担心
She worries too much.
她总担心
Of course.
当然
Don't talk now, Sweets.
现在别说话 斯维斯
I fought... I fought back.
我反击了
You'd be proud.
你会为我骄傲的
Sweets, don't talk. Why are you talking all the time?
小甜甜 别说话 你为什么一直说
Bones said don't talk.
骨头说了别说话
He... he got the document.
他 他抢走了文件
Doesn't matter right now.
现在那不重要
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
You, too.
你也会
The world is a lot better than you think it is.
世界比你想的好多了
It's...
世界...
N-No. No, no.
不 不 不
You-you can start talking now, Sweets. Come on.
你现在能说话了 小甜甜 说话啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表