Oh, the dead person.
与被害者通话
Is that a local or a long-distance call?
打的是本地通话还是长途电♥话♥
Oh, great.
好极了
So you think I'm a loon now, too?
所以你也觉得我是个疯子
But you're great with a computer.
可是你精通计算机
So what did you find?
你有什么发现
Okay, so...
好吧...
here are the documents that the victim pulled
这些是被害者对她所有的顾客
when she did background checks
做背景调查时
on all of her clients. Smart racket.
提取的文件 太聪明了
Any idea how many of these clients she was blackmailing?
你知道她敲诈了多少客户吗
Well, it's hard to say, but there's a lot of them.
这很难说 我只能说人很多
The blood on the screen, that was definitely hers, right?
屏幕上的血迹 你能肯定是死者的吗
The DNA was a match, yeah.
DNA吻合 没错
That's good for us. When the computer broke,
这是个好消息 电脑损坏时
the time stamp froze at 1:07 p.m. on the 12th,
时间戳定格在12号♥下午1点07分
which means I might have time of death.
这可能就是死亡时间
Or at least time of assault.
或是她被袭击的时间
I'll tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
And for the record, I don't think you're a loon.
顺便说一下 我不觉得你疯了
My grandmother was a believer.
我祖母就很信这个
After my grandfather died, she visited psychics,
我祖父死后 她拜访过无数灵媒
hoping to talk to him one last time.
就为了能和他再说一次话
I mean, she...
我是说 她...
she spent thousands.
她花了很多钱
Yeah, the fakes, people like Justine and Taylor,
那些类似贾丝汀和泰勒的骗子
they just prey on people
他们在人们最脆弱的时候
when they're at their most vulnerable.
伺机而动 榨干♥他♥们的血汗钱
You know what I hate the most?
你知道我最恨的是什么吗
Knowing that all she had to do was call me, you know?
她只要给我打个电♥话♥就好了 你知道吗
We could've talked about him.
我们可以讲讲他的故事
Kept him alive together.
让他在回忆中永生
And it wouldn't have cost her a dime.
她也不用花那么多钱
Yeah.
是啊
Dr. Fuentes, where have you been?
丰特斯博士 你去哪儿了
I know I'm late.
我知道我迟到了
Sorry, I, um,
很抱歉 我...
I just had some personal business to take care of.
我就是有点私事要处理
But it's not gonna happen again.
下不为例
Whatever that business is,
不管你的事是什么[生意]
it's clearly lucrative.
显然你从中获利良多
Look, if you're not interested in working here
听着 如果你对在这里工作领实习工薪
for an intern's salary... Well, no, no, no!
不感兴趣... 当然不是
Of course I do. I...
我很乐意 我只是...
Allow me to apologize.
请接受我的道歉
It will not happen again. I promise.
我保证这种事不会再发生了
We've wasted enough time.
我们浪费了足够时间了
Why isn't the reconstruction of the skull completed?
为什么颅骨重组还没有完成
Well, I'm still waiting on more fragments
我还在等哈金斯博士
from Dr. Hodgins, but I did find
给我更多碎片 但我发现
a Monteggia fracture on the proximal shaft
尺骨近端有孟氏骨折
of the ulna, and that is in addition
除此之外
to a dislocation to the head of the radius
桡骨头脱位
and the fractures on the metacarpals.
以及掌骨多处骨折
So the victim clearly fought back. Mmhmm.
很显然被害者反击了 没错
The blood on the laptop was definitely Justine's,
电脑上的血迹确定是贾丝汀的
but there's no signs of forced entry into her apartment.
但是现场没有非法入侵的迹象
Oh, implying that the victim might have been attacked
暗示了被害者可能被
by someone close to her.
亲近的人所攻击
So while you were talking to the Amazing Kreskin,
你在跟感应大♥师♥克雷斯金谈话的同时
I was doing this.
我在忙这个
Running serial numbers on hundred dollar bills?
追踪查询百元大钞上的序列号♥
It's money from Justine's apartment.
这是贾丝汀公♥寓♥里发现的钱
And they're sequential. Yeah, they're brandnew.
居然是连号♥的 还是簇新的
Federal Reserve traced it to a small bank in Rockville.
美联储查到这笔钱取自罗克维尔的小银行
Withdrawing 3,000 bucks from a small branch
在不起眼的小镇里的小银行里
in a little town might be memorable, right?
取3000美元 这可不常见
I'll go talk to the tellers, see if they remember
我去和出纳员谈谈 看看他们是否记得
who they gave the bills to.
谁取了这笔钱
I already did that. Customer's name is Alana Jackson.
我已经问了 该顾客叫阿兰娜·杰克逊
Let me guess-- Alana Jackson
我猜猜 阿兰娜·杰克逊
is a client of Justine Simmons.
是贾丝汀·西蒙斯的客户之一
Ah, you are psychic. Okay, let's go.
你可以去当灵媒了 我们走吧
Alana Jackson?
阿兰娜·杰克逊
FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
This here is Agent Aubrey.
这位是奥布里探员
Oh, my God. My kids.
天啊 我的孩子们
Are my kids okay? Yes, ma'am.
他们还好吗 是的 女士
We're not here about them. We need to ask you
我们不是为了他们而来 而是想问你
a couple of questions about Justine Simmons.
几个关于贾丝汀·西蒙斯的问题
We found her body at Roosevelt National Park.
我们在罗斯福国家公园发现了她的尸体
We suspect murder.
我们怀疑她死于谋杀
That's...
这...
Oh, my God.
天啊
We have reason to believe that
我们有理由相信
that she was blackmailing you, and we know
她曾敲诈过你 并且我们也知道
that you gave her $3,000 last month.
你上个月给了她三千美元
Blackmail? No.
敲诈 不是这样
She-she just told me that she needed money,
她...她只是和我说她需要钱
so I gave it to her.
我就给她了
Pretty generous of you.
你真大方
I was grateful to her.
我很感谢她
She'd call upon spirit guides to protect my husband.
她召唤了灵魂守卫去保护我的丈夫
He's serving his third tour in Afghanistan.
他正在阿富汗进行第三次服役
She was, um...
她...
She and I became close.
我们后来很亲密
So, um...
所以...
Oh, my God.
老天啊
I can't believe she's gone.
真不敢相信她走了
You two were more than friends, weren't you?
你们不仅仅是朋友 是吧
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Look, I've been doing this job a long time,
听着 我做这行已经很多年了
and I know people react
我分辨得出人们听到
when they've heard that a loved one is dead.
听到爱人死了的时候的反应
Did she threaten to tell your husband about your affair?
她威胁说要向你丈夫揭发你们的婚外情吗
No.
不是
God, no.
当然不是
Besides, Justine and I stopped seeing each other a while ago.
再说 我和她分手了有一阵了
Who broke it off? Justine.
谁提的分手 贾丝汀
I told her I'd do anything for her.
我告诉她我愿意为她做任何事
I-I'd leave my husband, I'd start a new life.
我...我会离婚 我愿意重新开始
But she said no.
但她拒绝了
That must have made you pretty upset.
这肯定让你很难过
It did.
没错
But that doesn't mean I killed her.
但这不意味着我杀了她
All right, can you account for your whereabouts last month
好吧 你能说出上个月12日1点左右
on the 12th around 1:00?
你在哪里吗
See, um...
我看看
I was training for a triathlon that day.
那天我在为铁人三项训练
With 14 other people.
还有14人一起
I can... I can give you their names if you'd like.
如果你们需要我可以把名字告诉你们
Yeah, we'd appreciate that.
那样最好
Now, uh... unless you have any other questions,
除非你们还有其他问题
I really need to pick up my kids from soccer practice.
我真的得去接参加足球训练的孩子们
When you can, get those numbers to us.
方便的时候 给我们打电♥话♥
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
You spoke to her father, right?
你和她父亲聊过了吧
I can't imagine what he'd do if he found out
我不敢相信如果他发现
that she and I were having an affair.
她和我有婚外情会怎样
So you contacted Justine?
所以你和贾丝汀沟通了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表