right near the exit, right?
紧挨出口的房♥间是吧
So, what, you could sneak out, go to the movies
这样你就可以偷偷溜出去 看场电影
and come back without anyone knowing?
再溜回来 不被任何人发现是吗
I was in that hotel room all night long.
我一整晚都待在酒店房♥间里
That doesn't clear you, you know?
那并不能为你洗清嫌疑
If you were seeing another man,
如果你在约会别的男人
you're gonna want your husband dead.
你就有杀掉你丈夫的动机
I was not having an affair.
我没有搞婚外情
That's how Hutch dealt with his problems.
哈奇才会通过搞婚外情来解决问题
I tried to help him so that he wouldn't
我试过帮他 好让他不再去
have to get slapped around or whatever it was that he did.
自己找罪受 或无论他做的什么事
So you know about the dominatrix?
所以你知道那个女施虐狂的事吗
I know that Hutch was miserable.
我知道哈奇生活得很痛苦
He hated the work he was doing.
他痛恨自己的工作
I tried to help him, but all he wanted was her.
我试过去帮他 但他只想要她
Anger. Another motive.
愤怒 又是一个动机
That night...
那天晚上
I was dealing with things my way.
我是去用自己的方式解决问题
I needed that room
我需要那个房♥间
so that I could buy drugs
以便我购买♥♥毒品
without anyone seeing me.
而不被人看到
It would've ruined Hutch if I got caught.
如果我被人拍到 那会毁了哈奇
Drugs? Okay, I'm gonna need the name of that dealer.
买♥♥毒品 好 那告诉我毒贩子的姓名
I don't know his name.
我不知道他叫什么
And it wouldn't matter if I did,
就算我知道也无济于事
because I don't have an alibi.
因为我没有不在场证明
Not until 8:00 a.m. The next morning.
到第二天早上八点才有人见到我
You have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
I have a problem.
我有毒瘾[有麻烦]
Yes, you have a problem.
是的 你的确有麻烦了
And you have a big problem.
而且是个很大的麻烦
I reevaluated the tears to the victim's tibias and fibulas.
我重新检查了死者胫骨和腓骨处的裂痕
The ones we thought were caused by stretching?
我们认为是牵拉而产生的那些裂痕吗
Yes. The problem I discovered was the lack of resistance
是的 我发现的问题是 其周边的
from any of the surrounding tendons or cartilage.
肌腱和软骨没有任何抵抗力
I thought it was because he was unconscious.
我以为那是由于他失去意识
Even unconscious, the body exhibits
即使失去意识 身体仍应展现出
an involuntary resistance to injury.
对外界伤害的本能的抵抗
Which is what I explained to the good doctor.
我也是这么跟这位高明的博士解释的
He had to be dead for the injuries to occur.
伤害发生时他一定已经死了
So the stretching was caused when his body
所以牵拉是在凶手将他
was moved under the bridge for disposal.
搬到桥下弃尸时造成的
Dragging wouldn't have caused the injury.
拖曳并不会导致那样的伤口
But suspending him would,
然而将他悬挂起来就会
if he was upside down with his full weight
如果他被倒挂起来 肌腱就会
pulling his tendons taut.
因承受体重而紧绷
So how does someone move
那怎么有人能搬得动
a man the size of a small elephant?
有一头小象那么重的大汉呢
Well, I went back
我又回去
and I checked our victim's socks and the cuffs on his pants.
检查了死者的袜子和裤腿
He really is quite brilliant. As are you, Doctor.
他真的太有才了 你也是 博士
Thank you. I'm waiting.
谢谢 我还等着呢
Right, right. So I found animal hair.
对 对 我发现了动物毛发
Some weasel,
有些是鼬鼠毛发
but mostly white tail deer,
但大部分是白尾鹿的毛发
which at first was confusing,
一开始我很困惑
'cause I thought, Bambi,
我心想 小鹿斑比
why are you an accomplice to a murder?
你怎么成了谋杀案的共犯
Of course.
原来如此
The killer used a deer hoist to move the victim.
凶手是用猎鹿钩搬动尸体的
That's right. What is a deer hoist?
没错 猎鹿钩是什么
It, uh... Hunters use them
是... 猎人用那种工具
in order to hang and transport
将他们射中的鹿吊起来
the deer that they've shot.
以便搬运
But now we got to figure out who uses...
但现在我们需要找到是谁用了...
We already have.
我们已经知道了
Hutch Whitehouse's producer is a deer hunter.
哈奇·怀特豪斯的制♥作♥人是个猎鹿的
So we recovered Hutch's blood from your truck.
我们在你的卡车里发现了哈奇的血迹
I'm a hunter, there's no secret about that.
我是个猎人 这大家都知道
If you found blood, it would have been deer blood.
如果你发现了血迹 那一定是鹿血
I loved Hutch.
我很爱哈奇
Based on your views of climate change,
基于你对气候变化的态度
I know that science is not your forte,
我能推测你自然科学学得不太好
but trust me, the blood work is incontrovertible.
但相信我 血迹检验结果是无可争议的
Well, maybe, uh, someone took my truck.
也许是有别人开走了我的卡车呢
It was the middle of the night.
大半夜的谁也说不好
You seriously want to go with that?
你真的打算用这个借口吗
'Cause the prosecutor is gonna make
因为如果你这么解释
your life a living hell if you go with that story, pal.
检察官会在法庭上让你难堪 兄弟
Fine.
好吧
I admit it. I did it.
我承认 是我♥干♥的
I disposed of the body, but I did not kill Hutch.
我把尸体丢到桥下 但我没有杀哈奇
Why would I? Why? Because Hutch was gonna quit.
我为何要杀他 因为哈奇要辞职
Okay, and he wasn't following your little party line.
而且他拒绝服从你的政党路线
Please. There never was any party line.
拜托 根本没有什么所谓的政党路线
That was just a way of making money.
那只是赚钱的方式罢了
Hutch would have been a damn Bolshevik
让哈奇做共♥产♥党员他都愿意
if it paid well enough.
只要能赚钱
So would I.
我也一样
Oh, that gives you a good motive.
那就给了你一个很好的动机
You were going to lose advertisers.
你会失去大把广♥告♥商
So I'm guilty of being a money-grubbing hypocrite.
所以做个唯利是图的伪君子也算犯罪吗
If that's against the law, then,
如果那样违法的话
throw me in jail, throw away the key,
尽管把我关起来 把牢门钥匙扔了算了
but everything else that I told you was the truth.
但我跟你们说的其他一切都是实话
After I got his message, went to his house.
我收到他的信息后 就赶去他家
Have it out with him... verbally.
打算跟他摊牌 只动口不动手
But he wasn't there.
但是他不在
So I called Miriam.
所以我打给米里亚姆
Wait a second. You talked to his wife?
等等 你跟他妻子通话了吗
Yeah. She told me about his other place.
是的 她告诉我他的另一个地方
And that is where I found him.
我就是在那找到他的
Dead.
已经死了
Handcuffs, leather, ball gag. It was revolting.
手铐 皮衣 堵嘴球 太恶心了
I could not let the cops find him like that.
我不能让警方发现他这样子
Because it would have destroyed your station.
因为这会毁了你的电台
Yeah. So you dressed him
是啊 所以你给他
in his regular clothes and took him to the storm drain.
换上便装 然后扔到了排水道里
How was I supposed to know that he wouldn't fit? Again,
我怎么知道他塞不进去 重申一遍
science and math would have helped you a great deal.
学点科学和数学知识对你大有帮助
Okay, so the producer told us
好了 制片人告诉我们
he threw these down another storm drain.
他把这些扔在了另一个下水道里
The good news is, the bag was tied shut,
好消息是 那个包关得很紧
so the evidence is pristine.
所以这些证据比较完好
There's lots of blood on this stuff.
这些东西上有好多血
Probably from Hutch, but I can see
说不定是哈奇的 不过我可以查一查
if any of it came from the killer.
看看有没有掺杂了凶手的血
Oh, there's a shard of something imbedded in the ball gag.
这个堵嘴球里嵌了个什么碎片
May I?
让我看看
It's a splinter from a fractured upper left central incisor.
这是枚左上颌中切牙的碎片
Wow, it would have taken a lot of force
要想把它打断还嵌到口球里
to break it off and imbed it in the ball.
是得花不少力气的
More than a blow from a fist? I believe so, yes.
比用拳头的力气还狠吗 我觉得是的
I am going to measure the width of the shard,
我要测量一下碎片的宽度
and perhaps we can build a profile of the weapon.
说不定能估计出武器的大概轮廓
7.5 millimeters.
7.5毫米
And the ancillary fractures,
再考虑到断面的情况
I determined the length of what struck him was 123 millimeters.
我认为打他的东西的长度为123毫米
So, he was hit with something
所以说 所以打他的东西
roughly the size of a pack of cards?
大致有一副扑克牌这么大吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表