You know what? I intend to finish that.
我要把这案结了
Those people out there think you killed three of their own,
屋外那些人依旧认定你杀了三名同事
and they're not gonna help.
他们不会帮你的
There has to be some mutual respect and trust.
我们必须要相互尊重 相互信任
I'm sorry-- trust? Seriously, you think I trust you?
啥 你说信任 你真以为我信任你吗
You think I trust this place?
信任这里吗
Booth. What?!
布斯 干嘛
The charges against me were dropped--
对我的指控已经撤销了
no thanks to you.
你一点都没帮上忙
I have a right to my badge and my gun.
我有权拿回我的警徽和警枪
Legally, he's correct, sir.
从法律角度他说的没错 长官
But you know that.
但你也知道的
Look, whoever did this to me
听着 无论是谁对我和我妻子做了这些
and my wife, they're gonna pay.
我都要让他们付出代价
Then, after that, you can have my badge and my gun;
之后你可以再收回我的警徽和警枪
you'll never see me again.
永远也不用看到我
Look, you can't just leave him
长官 你不能连自卫的
with no way to defend himself, sir.
机会都不给他
I'll stay with him.
我去看着他
Fine.
好吧
Get him his gun and his badge.
把警枪和警徽还给他
But he's your responsibility.
但你要负责看住他
So how is it for you and Booth
现在你和布斯又重聚了
now that you're back together?
感觉如何
It doesn't feel as if we are.
没有重聚的感觉
He's... consumed with the case.
他一直沉迷于这件案子
Well, I think you should take what you need.
我觉得你该和他说清楚
The case is important, but so are the two of you.
案子固然重要 但你俩的关系也重要
And if he disagrees,
如果他不同意
then... you show him he's wrong.
那你得让他知道自己错了
Oh, you can see all of the remodeled fractures now.
现在看到的是所有重建的骨折处
The medical records from the Bethesda E.R.
据贝塞斯达急诊室传来的病历记载
say that he fell down a flight of stairs 21 years ago.
21年前他曾从楼梯上滚下来
I've never seen injuries like this from a fall down stairs.
这样的骨折伤不可能是楼梯滚下来摔伤的
So someone covered up the cause of these injuries, too?
那有人把这些骨折伤的真♥相♥也掩盖了吗
Can you work out a scenario that involves a car accident?
你能模拟下因车祸所导致的伤势吗
Well, we could have done this at my place, Sweets.
在我家也能完成啊 小甜甜
I have dedicated access to the Bureau's servers here,
我这里有局内服务器的访问权限
in case we need it.
说不定需要用到呢
Right, but, look, I bet you haven't found anything
好吧 但我打赌你在库内没有找到
in them about Sanderson.
一条有关桑德森的内容
Not yet.
暂时还没
Exactly. And you won't. You want to know why?
没错 你不可能找到 知道为什么吗
Because Sanderson is one of them-- has to be.
因为桑德森肯定也涉及其中
Maybe, but you can't just go charging
也许吧 但你不能没有证据
after people like that unless you have proof.
就跑去指控别人
Wait, are you telling me how to run my investigation now?
等等 你是在教我怎么调查吗
Yeah. Yeah, I am, Booth. 'Cause you're not acting
没错 布斯 因为你现在的行为
like the agent that you were, okay?
完全不符合你曾经的探员形象
This is too personal.
你现在太感情用事了
Wait a second.
等等
Agent Booth!
布斯探员
You and...
你和...
You're...
你...
The two of you? You...
你们俩 你...
You're gonna have a-a...
你要当...
Yeah.
没错
Lance and I bumped into each other a few times this past year, and...
我和兰斯去年碰了几面 就...
one of those bumps turned into a bump.
见着见着就有了
Wow, a baby. Why didn't you tell me this?
小宝宝 你为啥不告诉我
I don't know, I... You just got out.
我不知道 你刚出来
I figured my life wasn't that important.
我想我最近的生活也不是那么重要
Seriously?
说什么呢
Wow. That's, uh...
这...
Wow, that's amazing.
这真是太棒了
And it's a boy.
是个男孩
And you're the godfather, of course.
你是孩子的教父
I'm so glad you're out and not dead. I...
真庆幸你平安无事地出来了 我
I got a couple souvenirs there from prison still.
我身上还有几处监狱里留下的"纪念品"
Well, Lance is gonna help you, Agent Booth.
兰斯会帮你的 布斯探员
It's all he's been talking about.
他最近一直在念叨你
He says you're family.
说你就是他的家人
All right, Daisy. Come on, let's...
好了 黛西 够了 我们
It's true.
是真的
This is all gonna end well, you'll see.
等着吧 结局一定会很美好的
Isn't that right, little Lance?
对不对呀 小兰斯
Cooper didn't fall down the stairs,
库珀并不是从楼梯上滚下摔伤的
he had a bilateral Smith's fracture.
他的伤是双向史密斯骨折
All right, is that good?
好的 是好消息吗
Bilateral Smith's fractures are often caused
双向史密斯骨折通常是因为
by airbags being deployed.
安全气囊弹出所造成的
So he was in a car accident?
所以他遇到了车祸吗
Yes, Angela did a recreation of the accident
没错 安琪拉根据重建的骨折伤
based on his remodeled injuries.
模拟了车祸过程
It was a strong impact.
冲击力很强呢
Like the car struck something and lost control.
就像那车撞到了什么东西然后失控了
Well, why is that important?
这一点有什么重要的
I mean, it was years before he was killed.
我是说 那是他被杀好多年前的事了
Because it was covered up.
因为这起事故被瞒♥报♥了
Just like his death-- why?
就像他的死 为什么呢
Why are all the injuries on this man
为什么这人身上的所有伤口
made to look like something else?
都被做成了另一副模样
I missed you.
我想你
I'm fine. What are you doing?
我没事 你在做什么
Your coracohumeral ligament is strained, Booth.
你的喙肱韧带拉伤了 布斯
Let me help you.
让我来帮助你吧
No, I don't want you to get all "Cocoa humerous" on me.
不 我不想让你动我的"灰红人呆"
Booth.
布斯
Yeah. I-I'm fine.
没事 我很好
It just, you know, hurts when I breathe, that's all.
只不过 我呼吸的时候会有些疼而已
I won't hurt you.
我不会弄疼你的
I promise this won't hurt a bit.
我保证一点不会疼的
All right.
好吧
So, Dr. Durant,
那么 杜兰特医生
you were an ER doctor at Bethesda Presbyterian, correct?
你曾在贝塞斯达做过急诊医生 对吗
Uh, well, over 20 years ago, yes.
二十年以前 是的
But, uh, hadn't been a practicing physician in a long time.
不过 我已经很久没有做过执业医师了
As you can see, I'm a, uh... a pencil-pusher now.
如你所见 我现在只是个坐办公室的了
But this job still requires your medical expertise.
但这份工作仍然需要你的医学专业能力
Oh, yes. I'm, uh, one of the chief analysts for, uh...
是的 我是...主要的分♥析♥师之一
medical research and testing of new technology,
负责医药研究 以及新技术
procedures, drugs, and...
治疗过程和药物的测试
What is this about?
你们找我有什么事吗
While you were in the ER,
你在急诊室工作的时候
you treated a Howard Cooper.
治疗过一位叫作霍华德·库珀的人
It says here in your records that he fell down a flight of...
你的记录里写到 他从一段台阶上
stairs. That correct?
摔了下来 对吗
Um, this was 21 years ago.
这是21年以前的事了
I hope you don't expect me to remember him.
但愿你不会期待我能记住这人
I've been examining Cooper's remains,
我正在检查库珀的遗骸
and it seems clear that he sustained injuries
而很明显 他受到了车祸事故
from a car accident.
造成的创伤
He had a bilateral Smith's fracture as well as...
他的两侧桡骨下端骨折 而且...
Is this some kind of decades-old malpractice case?
你们是在调查什么几十年的医疗事故案吗
No, we're thinking that Cooper was murdered five years later,
不 我们认为库珀五年后被人谋杀了
and there may have been some kind of a cover-up.
而这事说不定被人掩盖过去了
Oh, you think that I-I covered this up.
你们觉得是我掩盖的
A man comes in with fractures and contusions,
一个身上到处骨折和擦伤的人进来
and says that he fell down a flight of stairs.
说自己从一段台阶上摔下来了
So I took him at his word, and I moved on;
于是我相信了他的话 做了我该做的事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表