Previously on Bones...
《识骨寻踪》前情提要
Any big emotional change,
任何大的情绪波动
even good, can trigger a relapse.
即使是积极的情绪波动 也会导致赌瘾复发
I don't understand. He just read your text.
怎么回事 他明明看短♥信♥了啊
He might have too good of a hand. He's an addict.
也许是牌太好了 他是个赌徒
I need to put $200 on the Cardinals.
帮我给红雀队押两百
I'm here to collect on a debt. $30,000.
我是来收债的 三万美元
Jimmy, your bookie, came here.
你的赌注经纪人吉米来过
I paid him everything you owe.
我把你欠他的钱都还给他了
It was... it was just a mistake, all right?
这只是一个失误 好吗
Look, I made one bet. That was it.
我只赌了一次 仅此而已
I need you to leave. Give Christine
我要你离开 帮我给克里斯汀
a kiss for me and tell her I love her.
一个吻 告诉她我爱她
If you wanted to come by, read her a book, tuck her in...
你可以过来看看 给她读读书 掖被子
My name is Seeley, and I have a gambling addiction.
我叫瑟雷 我赌博成瘾
Welcome, Seeley.
欢迎你 瑟雷
I'm here today because, uh,
我今天来这里是因为...
I want to get my life back and I want to make things right.
我想恢复正常的生活 我想要弥补过错
Aha! I knew you were in here!
我就知道你会在这里
Roar! The hug monster's coming for you!
啊呜 抱抱怪要来抓你了
I'm going back to my castle.
我要回到自己的城♥堡♥里
Monsters can't catch me there. Oh, no!
这样怪兽就抓不到我了 不
Not the castle. Oh, oh. Daddy!
不要回到城♥堡♥ 爸爸
Oh, no. The hug monster. If he won't be able to get his hugs,
抱抱怪 如果得不到拥抱
he's gonna die.
他就会死去
Oh! You saved me!
你救了我
What happened to daddy?
爸爸怎么了
He was dying 'cause he needed a hug.
他快死了 因为他需要一个拥抱来救命
And she saved me.
她救了我
Well, thank goodness.
好吧 感谢上帝
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我回来晚了
There were some remains that... No, no problem. Uh...
还有一些遗体要 没事 没关系
There's no better place I'd rather be.
这是我最想待的地方
Can't daddy stay? Please?
能让爸爸留下来吗 求你了妈妈
You know what, sweetheart, I got a...
你知道吗 宝贝 我有
I got a meeting I have to get to.
我要去开会
It's really, really important, okay?
这个会非常非常重要 明白吗
Listen, I got you coconut ice cream. It's in the freezer
我给你买♥♥了椰子冰淇淋 就放在冰箱里
for you and the little guy to have a little
你和小宝贝可以尽情享用
coconut ice cream. Thank you.
一点椰子冰淇淋 谢谢
Uh, how are you?
你还好吗
Good. Determined.
很好 我决心坚定
Brennan.
我是布纳恩
Oh. Uh, o-okay.
好的
Of-of course.
当然
Bye.
再见
A body, uh, just came into the lab for identification.
鉴证科刚把一具尸体送到实验室
You know what, you go.
你放心地去吧
I can stay here. There's other meetings.
我可以留在这里 我还可以参加别次会议
No. You-you should go. I want you to.
不 你该走了 我希望你离开
It's important. I-I'll call Max.
这非常重要 我会打电♥话♥给马克斯
All right. You sure?
好吧 你确定吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, well, I'm gonna need another hug to stay strong.
我再要一个抱抱 这样才能保持身体强壮
Oh! She got me. Oh.
她抱住我了
Oh! Ooh, I need the energy.
我需要能量
Ah! I'm alive now. I got my hugs. I'm ready to go.
我满血复活了 得到了抱抱 可以离开了
Oh. Careful.
小心点
All right. See you.
好的 再见
You have some coconut ice cream, okay?
你吃点椰子冰淇淋吧
A team of volunteers discovered the remains
乔治·华盛顿国家公园着了一场大火
while cleaning up after a fire
清理灾后现场时 一队志愿者
in George Washington National Park.
在现场发现了这具尸体
I heard it took firefighters nearly three days
我听说消防员花了三天时间
to put out the blaze.
才将明火熄灭
Isn't he supposed to be black?
死者不是应该身焦如炭吗
Well, the fire retardaant that they use is called red slurry.
他们用的阻燃剂被称为红色浆液
It's a mixture of water and ammonium phosphate.
那是一种水和磷酸铵的混合物
And our guy here is drenched in the stuff.
而且这具尸体浑身已浸满这种浆液
Could be an unfortunate hiker who didn't outrun
可能是一个倒霉的徒步旅行者
the fire. I thought Dr. B
着火时没能跑出火场 我以为B博士
would be here. She's waiting for Max.
会在这里 她在等马克斯
The separation must be the worst.
分居一定感觉很糟
I cannot imagine not seeing Michael Vincent every day.
我简直无法想象自己不能天天看到我儿子
Booth is doing okay. He knows he's got a gambling problem.
布斯还好 他知道自己有赌博成瘾的问题
He's handling it. He's worked through this once before.
他在努力克服 他之前经历过同样的事
He can do it again. These bones are
他可以挺过来的 这些骨头上
also heavily fractured. And based on the lack
都有非常严重的骨折伤 基于骨头断裂边缘
of discoloration on the fracture margins,
并未出现变色现象
the injuries are postmortem. Well, once again, you can thank
说明这些骨折都是死后伤 你可以再次
the red slurry for that. The weight of the water
感谢红色浆液 水的重量
and the force in which it hit the remains
以及水冲击尸体的力量
would have been enormous.
都非常大
Easily enough to have caused the excessive fracturing.
红色浆液足以造成过多的碎裂
Lucky for us, all we have to do is get an ID.
很幸运 我们查出死者身份就行了
Which seems like enough of a challenge.
看来已经足以称之为挑战了
I'm glad to see someone appreciates my coffee. Uh, "Tolerate."
很高兴看到有人能欣赏我的咖啡 忍♥受
That might be the word you're looking for. Listen, I really...
用这词才恰当 我真的
I really appreciate everything you've done. Yeah. Hey,
我真的非常感激你做过的一切 好吧
you know what, you did the work. I'm having your 30-day chip
知道吗 辛苦的都是你 我这会儿正在为你
engraved as we speak.
准备戒瘾30日的纪念章呢
No, no, no. I don't want to make a big deal about this.
不不 我不想为此太兴师动众
Let's not do that. That's too bad.
还是不要庆祝了 真糟糕
I'm ordering a cake. Cake?
我订了一个蛋糕 蛋糕
I'm writing a speech. S... No.
我正在写致辞 不
And I'm sure your wife's gonna want to come.
我相信你夫人也会想要参加的
I don't know. I really don't know about that. Okay.
我不知道 我真的不太确定 好吧
You know, I still have a lot of work I got to do.
我还有很多工作要做
Yeah, but you always will. Yeah.
没错 但你永远都有 是的
Yeah. Well, it's important to celebrate the victories, too. Yeah.
庆祝胜利同样很重要 没错
So why don't we just celebrate those victories here, among us.
不如我们就在这里庆祝胜利 只有我们
Sure.
好吧
It's up to you.
你说了算
Yep. All right.
好的 好
Based on the large
基于尸体上大大的
ovoid obturator foramen, the victim was a male.
卵形耻坐孔 我断定死者为男性
The fine texture of the pubic surfaces
耻骨表面的细密结构
indicates an age range of mid- to late 30s.
表明死者约为三十五至四十岁之间
The parabolic dental arch suggests Caucasian.
抛物线型的牙弓表明死者为白种人
Yeah, and the giant metal plate
是啊 他头上那片巨大的金属板
in his head suggests a cyborg.
表明死者是个半机械人
Not just his head.
不仅仅是他的头部
There's fixation to the right fibula and tibia.
右侧腓骨和胫骨也有固定装置
Evidence of injuries commonly sustained
这些损伤一般都是由
in motorcycle accidents. Uh, I'm gonna start
摩托车事故造成的 我要开始
the facial reconstruction.
面部重建工作了
Hey, Dr.B. How's everything at home?
B博士 家里情况怎么样
Fine. Why do you ask?
不错 怎么了
Listen, Christine can always come over and hang out
克里斯汀可以多来我们家
with Michael Vincent.
和迈克尔·文森特一起玩
I know how hard this is.
我知道这很难
You've never been separated from your child,
你从来没和自己的孩子分开过
so that statement is false.
所以你这么说是不对的
Sorry. I know.
抱歉 我知道
I just... I meant... I appreciate your concern.
我想说的是 多谢你的关心
But I'm fine. As is Christine.
不过我挺好的 克里斯汀也一样
And Booth, as far as I can glean.
据我所知 布斯也很好
Is there anything you or anyone would like to know?
你们还想知道些什么
No. Okay.
没有了
Uh, I was going through scraps of charred clothing
我检查了被烧成碎片的衣服
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表