A pro would hide inside of the perimeter
职业杀手会藏在这一区域
until the whole area was cleared. Got it?
直到风头过去安全了为止 明白吗
Hey, I think I have something.
我发现了一些线索
It's a blood trail.
这是一条血迹
It's light, but it passes by the car,
痕迹很轻 被车压过
disappears into the mud.
最后消失在了泥土里
That means Sweets's shot didn't kill him.
这说明小甜甜开的那枪没将他杀死
He's still in the area.
他还在这这一带
Seriously? The guy sticks around?
真的吗 凶手逃到这来了
So the killer, he leaves... Sweets,
凶手从小甜甜那逃出来后
he gets back here,
回到了这里
can't drive his car, he's got to get to a higher ground.
开不了车 他会逃到更高的地方
He's got to be up on the roof.
他逃到楼顶去了
Tactical advantage means the killer plans on fighting his way out.
从战术优势上考虑 凶手打算杀出一条出路
Are you a good shot?
你枪法怎么样
I don't miss.
弹无虚发
Neither do I, so get ready for a kill shot.
我也是 所以准备好给凶手致命一击
Good work, Sweets.
干得漂亮 小甜甜
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's Kenneth Emory.
他是肯尼斯·埃默里
You know this guy?
你认识他
We were at Quantico together.
在他被调到海报陆战队之前
Before he left to join the Seals.
我们一起在匡蒂科受训
We know Sweets executed the warrant for Sanderson's documents.
我们都知道斯维斯拿到了桑德森的档案
Look, Sweets said the documents were taken, okay?
听着 小甜甜说档案被拿走了
They weren't on the killer.
档案不在凶手身上
We're having the entire area searched,
我们正在搜索从斯维斯被杀的地方
from Sweets' murder scene to the roof.
到楼顶的整个区域
If he hid the docs, we'll find them.
如果他把档案藏起来了 我们会找到的
So how's junior here working out, cher?
这个新手表现如何 亲爱的
Be nice to the millennials.
对"千禧之子"友善点
We'll be controlling your Medicare soon.
你的医疗保险以后会归我们控制
All right, you know what? He did I.D. the killer,
他确定了凶手的身份
so you know what, I'm gonna give him one more day.
所以我打算再观察他一天
Welcome back, Agent Booth.
欢迎回来 布斯探员
Deputy Director Stark.
斯塔克副局长
You know what? I'm here because of Sweets,
我回来是为了小甜甜
okay, and he'd want that.
他希望我回来
Whatever the reason, I'm grateful.
不管原因是什么 我都非常感激
I hear Sweets' killer was connected to the Bureau.
我听说杀死斯维斯的凶手跟局里有关
Yeah. I was at the academy with Emory.
是的 埃默里曾经是我的同学
A couple months into training,
一起训练了几个月
he was accused of assaulting a female cadet.
他被控告殴打一名女学员
Looked like he was going to be prosecuted,
当时他都快被起诉了
and then the whole thing just went away.
但之后整件事就不了了之了
And so did Emory.
埃默里也销声匿迹了
Someone covered it up.
有人掩盖了这件事
Right, and he became one of Sanderson's foot soldiers.
是的 然后他成了桑德森的走狗
An accusation for which you have no proof.
你没有证据控告他
Yet. Look...
是目前没有 听着
you gonna throw me off this case again?
你又打算不让我调查这个案子
No.
不
You do what you have to.
做你该做的
You don't even need to send me reports.
甚至你都不用向我递交报告
And I'm sorry about Sweets.
我很抱歉斯维斯去世了
I wish to hell I could turn back the clock.
我希望我可以让这一切都没发生[倒转时间]
Wow, no reports.
不用报告
Never heard of that happening.
史无前例啊
It doesn't.
还真是
Stark wants you to trust him.
斯塔克想让你相信他
I'm noticing avulsion fractures
我观察到了埃默里的
to Emory's second, third and fourth
右侧第二 三 四近节指骨
right proximal phalanges.
有撕脱性骨折
Sweets must've broke them
肯定是袭击者想要
when the assailant tried to strangle him.
掐死斯维斯的时候 被斯维斯打了
Now, the victim was shot in the abdomen and bled out
这个受害者的上腹部被射中
as a result of the transection
由于肠系膜上动脉横断
of the superior mesenteric artery.
而导致大出血
A slow and painful death.
充满痛苦而又缓慢地死去
It's exactly what he deserved.
他活该
I've been comparing injuries on Lance
我一直在将兰斯的伤
to those on the X-rays of the assailant.
和X光片上袭击者的伤作对比
Fractures to Lance's fourth and fifth metacarpals...
兰斯的第四和第五掌骨骨折了
Boxer fractures. Yes.
袭击所导致的骨折 是的
They correspond to the microfractures
它们和袭击者颞骨上的
on the assailant's temporal bone.
微小骨裂相对应
Wait, excuse me.
等一下
The trajectory of the bullet that you tracked, Dr. Saroyan... it...
瑟罗博士 你追踪的弹道痕迹 它
it shouldn't have hit that artery.
它不可能会打到动脉
It didn't.
的确没有
Would you like to describe what you see, Ms. Wick?
你想描述一下眼前所见吗 维克女士
A tiny nick on the anterior aspect of the L1.
L1脊椎骨的前部有一个小缺口
The wound track is indicative of a small blade, not a bullet.
伤口的痕迹表明这更像是小刀而非子弹
Excellent, Ms. Wick.
很好 维克女士
Maybe Emory tried to remove the bullet himself
也许埃默里尝试自己取出子弹
and nicked the artery in the process.
在此过程中划破了动脉
But there was no blade found near his body.
但是他的尸体附近没有刀
Someone wanted to make sure Emory didn't survive,
有人要确保埃默里不会活下来
and used the bullet hole to hide the murder.
并且利用弹孔来掩盖这起谋杀
I'm not questioning your judgment here,
我不是在怀疑你的判断
but what exactly are you hoping to accomplish with this?
但是你到这里来的目的是什么
I'm gonna look him in the eyes
我要看着他的眼睛
and tell him his days are numbered.
告诉他 好日子要到头了
So you're going to piss Sanderson off?
所以你是来气桑德森的
Exactly. Pissed-off people act irrationally.
没错 气坏了的人会冲动行事
They make mistakes.
他们会犯错
Nice. Go for it.
很好 去吧
Hey. You.
喂 叫你呢
Just kill someone outside your office,
刚刚在办公室外面杀了一个人
you mop up the blood and what do you do?
把血迹擦掉之后你会怎么做
You just go back to work, right?
你若无其事地回去上班 对吧
I am sorry about your colleague,
关于你同事的事情我很抱歉
but I have a business to run.
但我还有生意要做
Right, and I have a case to solve.
是啊 我也有案子要破
We're done. No, we're not done.
我们没话可说 不 多得是话要说呢
I want to know what were in those documents that Sweets had
我要知道小甜甜拿到的文件里都有什么信息
that were so important that you had to take his life.
重要到你不得不杀了他
Do I have to call your boss again?
我是不是又要打电♥话♥给你上司了
Please, do.
请便
Because a few more calls and I'll be able to arrest you
你再多打几个电♥话♥ 我就能
for impeding a murder investigation.
以阻碍谋杀案调查的名义逮捕你
He looks pissed, Agent Booth.
布斯探员 他看上去挺恼火的
Yeah, he does.
是啊
I'll tell you what, I'll let you get back to work.
我告诉你 我这就让你回去工作
I'm sure you've got some more polluting to do.
你肯定还有好多污染工程要做呢
So, I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的
The-the links between the people blackmailed
那些被勒索的人
and the positions they occupied
和他们所在职位的联♥系♥
created more compromised individuals
引出了更多
who could then be blackmailed,
有可能被勒索的人
who then blackmailed other people...
接下来他们又会去勒索其他人...
This is like a...
这就像...
Like a eukaryotic, phagotrophic bacterivore.
这就像是真核状态下吞噬营养的细菌
I have no idea what that is,
我完全听不懂你在说什么
but you've been right so far, so yeah.
但到现在为止你都是对的 所以好吧
I was going through Sweets' effects.
我在检查斯维斯的遗物时
I found his notepad.
找到了他的笔记本
He was thorough.
他做事一直很仔细
It's probably the shrink training. Exactly.
也许是当心理医生的缘故 没错
So I'm hoping that he made some notes
我希望他会留下一些
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表