Nitrocellulose, butyl acetate, dibutyl phthalate,
硝化纤维 醋酸丁酯 酞酸二丁酯
camphor, Red No. 7 and Red No. 34.
樟脑 7号♥红和34号♥红
Not blood. I don't blame Dr. B if she fires me.
不是血 布纳恩博士就是炒了我也不为过
No, it's red nail polish.
不是血 是红色指甲油
That little piece of bone you gave me
从角蛋白含量来看
was most likely a human nail,
你给我的那小块骨头
judging from the keratin content.
很有可能是人的指甲
I'm running the DNA right now.
我正在筛查DNA
Well, that makes sense, based on the nail polish
我们也在样本中找到了
we just found in the sample.
指甲油 所以这说得通
Excellent. That looks very expensive.
很好 那玩意看起来价格不菲
Did I buy it?
是我买♥♥的吗
Yes! Yes, you did.
没错 是你买♥♥的
And I am very grateful.
我十分感激
I'm sure the prosecutor will be, as well.
相信检察官也会很感激的
Lori, there were only three people
罗莉 特洛伊·卡特被杀那晚
at the miniature golf
只有三个人
the night that Troy Carter was murdered.
在迷你高尔夫球场
It was your husband, Troy and you.
就是你丈夫 特洛伊和你
You can't make me testify against my husband.
你们不能逼我指证我丈夫
There's some law about that, isn't there?
有法律规定的 不是吗
Look, your husband didn't kill Troy Carter.
你丈夫没有杀害特洛伊·卡特
You did.
是你干的
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
A piece of nail was found on the victim.
我们在死者身上发现一片指甲
DNA tests confirm that it came from you.
DNA检验证实那是你的指甲
You thought you were being smart
你自作聪明
by pulling off those kevlar straps
以为将纤维带从死者身上扯下
from the victim,
就可以销毁证据
but, uh, that's how you cut your nail.
但那恰巧割断了你的指甲
Why'd you do it, Lori?
你为什么要杀他 罗莉
I should have come clean.
我应该早点坦白的
I know.
我知道
It was self-defense.
我是出于自卫
He attacked you?
他攻击你了吗
He attacked my life.
他攻击了我的生活
That's the same thing, right?
那是一样的性质 对吗
He took Sammy from me.
他把萨米从我身边夺走
They spent every minute together.
他们无时无刻不在一起
I was just a couple of beautiful hands
我只是一双
that could pay the bills.
能赚钱的美手
So, when they came home that night,
那晚他们醉醺醺地回到家
drunk, and told me they were going to Africa...
告诉我他们要去非洲
When Sammy passed out,
我等萨米睡着后
I took his gun and...
拿了他的枪
I'm a family-values person.
我是个重视家庭的人
I was saving my marriage.
我是为了挽救我的婚姻
That's self-defense, isn't it?
这属于自卫 不是吗
Is she serious?
她是认真的吗
That's not self-defense, Lori.
那不属于自卫 罗莉
Okay? Killing Troy is murder.
知道吗 杀害特洛伊是谋杀罪
But Sammy would be lost without me now.
但如果我被关起来萨米可怎么办
Can I just get community service or something?
我可以做社区服务或什么的来赎罪吗
Hey. Sorry I'm late. Hey. No worries.
抱歉我来晚了 没关系
Oh, you got it back.
你把钟拿回来了
Doesn't look like they cleaned it.
看起来不像被清理过
Uh... No.
没有
Andie, I have a confession to make.
安迪 有件事要跟你坦白
Um, I was winding your clock this morning,
今天早上我给你的钟上发条
and... I broke it.
结果把它弄坏了
Oh, Wendell, no... I'm sorry. II really am.
温德尔 不 我很抱歉 真的
But-but it's okay.
但没事了
I fixed it.
我把它修好了
Um, well, Hodgins and I did.
其实是哈金斯和我一起修的
But you didn't break it.
但不是你把钟弄坏的
That clock never worked.
它本来就是坏的
It didn't even work when grandma was alive.
外婆在世时这个钟就没走过
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
After grandpa died, it stopped working.
外公去世后 钟就不走了
She thought it was a sign,
她觉得那是某种征兆
so she never got it fixed.
所以从没拿去修过
You must have freaked.
你一定吓坏了
Mm. Yeah.
是啊 有一点
It works now. I hope that's okay.
现在修好了 希望你不介意
If not, I can always break it for real.
如果你介意 我可以再把它弄坏
It's perfect.
这很完美
You know what that means, don't you?
你知道这意味着什么吧
That I should quit my job and become a clocksmith?
意味着我应该辞职去做钟表匠吗
No.
不是
It means that this is our clock now.
这意味着它现在是我们的钟了
It's marking our time together.
记录着我们在一起的时间
Wendell and Andie time.
温德尔和安迪的甜蜜时光
Oh, Bones. Wow, that smells good.
骨头 闻起来好香
What are we eating?
你在做什么好吃的
Hi. I hope leftovers
希望你不介意
are okay. Christine wanted the l...
吃剩菜 克里斯汀想吃...
Why are you here?
你来干什么
Well, because I... can talk to you now.
我来是因为...我现在可以跟你谈了
Because now you've had time to construct a new lie?
因为你有时间准备了一个新的谎言吗
Come on. Just give him a chance. That's all.
拜托 给他个机会 仅此而已
I did. I tried to call.
我给过 我试过打给他
I stopped over, and he'd already disappeared again.
还过去找他 但他已经再次消失了
I had to go back to Ohio. Had to go
我有事要回俄亥俄州 我回去
and take something from the, uh, evidence locker
从验尸房♥的物证室里
in the coroner's office.
拿回一样东西
Oh, so you went back to steal something?
所以你是回去偷东西去了
No. No. Retrieve.
不 不 是取回
What is this?
这是什么
I remember this ring.
我记得这枚戒指
I lost it when I was little.
是我小时候弄丢的那枚
You didn't lose it.
不是你弄丢的
Barlow took it off you when you were asleep.
巴罗趁你睡着时从你手上取下来
Showed it to me the next day,
第二天他拿给我看
said it was proof he could kill you
以此证明如果我不听从他的吩咐
any time he wanted unless I did
他随时可以
whatever he said. What kind of psycho
杀掉你 怎么会有这种变♥态♥
sneaks into a kid's room like that to make a point?
为了威胁人偷偷溜进小孩子的房♥间
Well, you don't get on the ten most wanted list for nothing.
不变♥态♥也不会登上十大通缉犯榜单
That's why I couldn't tell you about this.
所以我才无法告诉你实情
So...
这么说
When you left us, that's why?
你是因此而离开我们的
Yes.
是的
Yes. But 12 years ago,
是的 但12年前
he disappeared,
他忽然消失了
so I came back.
于是我回来了
But I was always looking over my shoulder to make sure
但我一直都在关注家里的情况
that your family was safe.
确保你一家人安然无恙
I wish it still fit.
真希望我还能戴得进去
I loved this ring.
我很喜欢这枚戒指
Tempe,
坦普
I know that you can't forgive me.
我知道你无法原谅我
But I am so sorry.
但我真的很抱歉
Grandpa!
外公
Oh. Hey, beautiful.
你好啊 小美人
Are you going to have dinner with us?
你要和我们一起吃晚饭吗
Of course, sweetheart.
当然了 宝贝
And look, grandpa brought you a present.
你看 外公还给你带了礼物
Thank you, grandpa.
谢谢外公
I love it. I think the lasagna is burning.
我很喜欢 千层面好像糊了
Uh, I'll get it, I'll get it...
我来弄 我来吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表