I did.
我打过了
They wouldn't tell me anything.
他们什么都不说
Confidentiality.
有保密协议
I can barely work.
我没法安心工作
But we have to, don't we?
但我们必须工作 对吗
There's a slight discoloration on the ilium
髂骨处有轻微变色
I didn't see before.
我之前没发现
The victim showed symptoms of arthritis.
死者表现出关节炎的症状
It could have been from minocycline use.
可能是服用四环素导致的
This is localized to the ilium.
变色出现在髂骨处
We've been working under the assumption
我们之前一直假设
that the killer used gasoline to ignite the magnesium strips.
凶手是用汽油引燃了镁条
But what if that were a mask for a third accelerant?
但如果那只是为了掩饰另一种助燃剂呢
Do you think Tess Brown would be able to engineer
你觉得苔丝·布朗能设计出
something that complicated?
那么复杂的方案吗
Dr. Harkness is quite brilliant in his field.
哈克尼斯博士在他的研究领域非常资深
If he were her mentor, it's a very real possibility.
如果他是她的导师 那种可能性很大
So, we're looking for a third accelerant,
所以我们要找第三种助燃剂
something that the gasoline could obfuscate.
一种可以被汽油遮掩的物质
I can't tell you how flattered I am that you asked me to be here.
你请我来这里真是我天大的荣幸
The Jeffersonian is the pinnacle...
杰斐逊实验室是业界的尖峰
Yeah, it's pretty cool, isn't it?
是啊 挺酷的 是吧
Can we get back on track?
我们可以回到正事上来吗
Uh, yes, of course.
好 当然
Looks like sulfuric acid and potassium chlorate.
看起来像硫酸和氯酸钾
Yeah, now that is the perfect recipe
是的 这算得上是
for igniting magnesium strips, don't you think?
引燃镁条的完美配方 是吧
Yes, perhaps, but sulfuric...
是的 也许吧 但硫酸...
Excuse me, Dr. Hodgins?
打扰一下 哈金斯博士
I'm Aldus Carter, I'm not sure if you remember.
我是奥尔德斯·卡特 不知道你记不记得我
Uh... What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I think the real question is-- what are you doing here?
我觉得应该问的是 你在这里做什么
I was asked to help
我被请来帮忙
because of my world-renowned expertise in arson.
因为我是世界知名的纵火案专家
"Expertise"?!
专家
His lab was shut down for starting a fire
他的实验室因为使公♥寓♥楼起火
in his apartment building.
而被关闭了
Didn't tell you that, did he?
他没告诉你 是不是
Okay, stop. Both of you, stop it.
好了 打住 你们两个 打住
Now, how did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Magnetic coding is just one of my many specialties.
破解磁码只是我的众多专长之一
If you'd let me help you, perhaps I could undo
如果你们让我来帮忙 也许我能补救
whatever damage this idiot has no doubt done...
这个蠢货给你们造成的麻烦
Why you arrogant little...
你这个傲慢的小...
Hey, hey, hey, break it up!
住手
Hey, break it up.
住手
What the hell is going on here?
这里是怎么回事
I asked him to come.
我请他来帮忙
And he just showed up.
然后他刚刚出现了
This is a restricted area.
这里是限制区域
You're both going to have to leave.
你们两个都得离开
Now.
马上
Can you please escort these men out of the building?
请送这两个人出去好吗
Okay, okay.
好 好
Compliments of Carter Forensic Devices.
卡特法医鉴定设备送的见面礼
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You didn't even check with me...
你都没经过我同意
Yeah, I... S-Sorry, sorry.
是的 我 抱歉 抱歉
It was my bad, Cam.
是我的错 凯
But that just gave me a great idea.
但这倒让我想到个好主意
Wait, look at this.
等等 你看这个
So, sulfuric acid and potassium chlorate,
硫酸和氯酸钾
they react violently when put together, right?
被混合时会产生爆♥炸♥性反应 对吧
Just like those two.
就像他们两个
But what if the potassium chlorate and the sulfuric acid
但如果氯酸钾和硫酸
were separated by layers and layers of aluminum foil,
被层层的铝箔隔开了呢
which I also found on the murder remains?
我在尸骨上也发现了铝箔
The sulfuric acid would eat through the foil.
硫酸会腐蚀铝箔
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
But slowly.
但速度很慢
Here, put these on.
来 戴上这个
Because the foil would create an ignition delay...
因为铝箔会让爆♥炸♥延迟
Yeah, a chemical timing device.
是的 就像一个化学定时器
Got it.
没错
That's pretty cool, right?
很酷 是吧
So the killer wouldn't need to be
这么说案发时
in the plumbing and electric room
凶手不需要在
when the fire started.
管道和电气室现场
Then all the timelines that Angela worked out,
那么让几个嫌疑人洗清嫌疑的
that cleared some of the suspects,
安琪拉推导的作案时间表
are meaningless.
就没有意义了
Which means none of the suspects has an alibi.
就是说那些嫌疑人都没有不在场证明了
Including you.
包括你在内
Including... me.
包括...我在内
I tried to call Wendell, but there was no answer.
我试着打给温德尔 但他没接
I'm really starting to worry.
我真的有点担心了
Don't. Booth heard from him.
别担心 布斯有他的消息了
He's fine.
他没事
Then why isn't he here?
那他怎么还没回来
I'm sure Booth will be able to answer that.
我相信布斯能回答你的问题
I'm trying to determine why there's a puncture
我在琢磨为什么死者
on the anterior surface of the left fifth vertebral rib.
左侧第五根腰椎骨的前面会有刺痕
Perimortem? Yes.
死前产生的吗 是的
It lines up with the obsidian knife wound
和左侧第四根胸肋骨上的
on the fourth sternal rib on the left side.
黑曜石刀刺痕在一条直线上
But this one has no traces of obsidian in it.
但没有在这个伤口上发现黑曜石痕迹
So the obsidian knife must've been used
所以凶手肯定是使用黑曜石刀
to cover up the initial stab wound.
掩盖原本的刺伤
Yes. Note that no other wounds
没错 你会发现其他的刺伤
were deep enough to leave traces on the vertebral ribs.
都没有深到能划伤肋椎骨的程度
The killer probably thought
凶手可能认为
we were going to stop at the obsidian knife,
我们查到黑曜石刀后就会停手
and not search for another weapon.
不会再去调查另一种武器
A very misguided assumption.
他真是大错特错了
I will make a microsil impression of the injury
我去给伤口做个微模型
and give it to Dr. Hodgins.
然后给哈金斯博士看看
Perhaps he can identify the weapon.
说不定他能认出凶器是什么
People don't know how to drive in this city.
这的人开车技术可真烂
What's going on?
怎么了
You good? Yeah, I'm good.
你还好吧 挺好的
All right.
好吧
Uh, sorry, I shouldn't have called you, man.
对不起 我不该给你打电♥话♥的 伙计
You're-you're... you're busy.
你 你 你那么忙
Come on! What are you talking about, huh?
别这样 你在说什么啊
You can't call your... your hockey teammate,
要是你不能打电♥话♥给你的曲棍球队友
who can you call, right?
你还能打给谁呢 对吧
Not sure I'm going to be playing
我不确定我以后
much more hockey anymore.
还打不打曲棍球了
Oh. Why is that?
为什么
Did, uh... it come back again?
又复发了吗
Not mine, no.
不是我的
But, uh...
可是
one of the guys, uh, in the clinical trial--
临床试验里的一个人
uh, Ben-- has two little kids,
本 他有两个孩子
four and a one-and-a-half year old.
一个四岁 一个一岁半
Died on Tuesday.
他星期二时去世了
yeah, I-I...
我 我
I saw him four weeks ago, and he was doing well,
我四个礼拜前还看到他 生龙活虎的
you know, just like me.
你懂的 和我差不多
Then, out of nowhere, the cancer started spreading and...
然后突然间 癌细胞开始扩散然后就...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表