but with you, I'd make an exception.
但对你来说 我破例再信一次
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Judge? Ms. Julian.
法官阁下 我是吉莉安女士
We have your evidence.
我们找到你要的证据了
Rockwell's alive.
洛克威尔活下来了
Oh. Thank God.
谢天谢地
I can't imagine what he must be feeling.
真无法想象他现在的感受
Probably grateful to have another shot at living his life.
估计很感激他得到了继续生活的机会吧
If it were me,
换作是我
I would vow not to put off any dreams until later,
我会发誓不把任何梦想拖到以后再实现
because later... later is not a guarantee.
因为以后...以后不是可靠的保障
Hey, I'm sorry about the whole Paris thing.
巴黎的事我很抱歉
I-I wasn't trying to be sneaky, I just...
我不是想背着你做什么 只是...
Well, if you had talked to me, I would have told you
如果你早点跟我说 我会告诉你
that I thought you were dreaming a little too small.
我觉得你的理想不够远大
Oh, my God.
天呐
Whoa. Wait, these...
等等 这些
these houses are beautiful.
这些房♥子好漂亮
Well, we have the money now, right?
我们现在有钱了 不是吗
And Michael Vincent needs a place to play,
迈克尔·文森特需要个玩耍的地方
and you need a studio.
你也需要个画室
Are you actually considering this?
你真的在考虑这事吗
After ten years,
十年了
I think we deserve
我觉得我们应该
to let life surprise us, don't you?
让生活给我们个惊喜了 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you did good today.
你今天干得很好
We did. Yeah.
我们干得很好 是啊
I was so afraid, Booth.
我好害怕 布斯
You know what, Bones?
你知道吗 骨头
You got to have as much faith in you as I do.
你要像我信任你一样信任自己
I imagine if Flender is sentenced to death,
我想如果弗兰德被判死刑
Judge Edwards will get what she wants after all.
爱德华兹法官终究还是会达到她的目的
Yeah.
是啊
A society based on vengeance.
这个社会以复仇为基准
You don't believe in the death penalty anymore?
你不再相信死刑了吗
No.
不了
Not after all this, no.
在这一切之后不再相信了
No.
不
But you know what? Enough about death.
但你知道吗 我们不聊死的话题了
I mean, we have a whole new beautiful life to focus on.
我们现在要专注于这个美丽的新生命
Isn't that right, Tiger?
是不是呀 小老虎
Tiger? Ah, it just came out of my mouth.
老虎[泰格] 脱口而出了
Come on, let's get mom and baby to bed.
来吧 妈妈和宝宝该上♥床♥了
Oh, well, I'm actually a little hungry.
实际上我有点饿了
Hungry? Of course you are. Tigers, they love to eat.
饿了吗 当然了 老虎的胃口很大
Tell you what, I'll make you one of those
这样吧 我给你做
big, huge veggie sandwiches you like.
你爱吃的超大号♥蔬菜三明治
I would like that very much.
那太好了
Ooh! And some leftover dumplings from Hop Li.
还有从合利酒家打包的饺子
Of course you would like that.
你当然要吃那个了
And a piece of that, um, banana walnut cake.
再给我切一块那个核桃香蕉蛋糕
Right, Bones, by the time we get all that eaten,
好吧 骨头 等你把那些都吃完
it's gonna be breakfast.
就到早餐时间了
Well, an omelette sounds good, actually.
其实 煎蛋卷听起来不错
Omelette and waffles. Yes.
煎蛋卷和华夫饼 好啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表