I need to talk to everyone.
我得一个一个地谈
Look at them, Booth, they're not gonna talk.
你看看她们 布斯 她们不会说的
Be thankful they trust Tammy.
她们能信任塔米你就该感恩了
Do you recognize this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
It's MinYung. When was the last time you saw her?
是旻艳 你最后见到她是什么时候
Last week, Monday night.
上个星期一晚上
I just came home from work at the nail salon.
我刚从美甲沙龙下班回家
And she came back from cleaning houses.
她帮人打扫房♥子回来
That means she was killed Monday night.
说明她是周一晚上被害的
Look, Min-Yung was hurt.
听着 旻艳受了伤
She was bruised. Someone hit her.
她身上有淤青 有人打了她
Looks like you were hit, too.
看起来你也被打了
Who hit you?
是谁打你的
Get him out of here!
把他带出去
Let's go.
跟我走
Tammy,
塔米
it's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
You're safe with Agent Booth.
你跟布斯探员在一起很安全
All of us are here to help you.
我们都是来帮你的
That's a really nice bag.
你包好漂亮
Did you bring that with you from Yanbian?
你是从延边带来的吗
Did you make it?
是你自己做的吗
My daughter.
我女儿
She stitched the pattern.
她织的图案
It's our mountain back home.
是我们老家的山
How old is your daughter?
你女儿几岁
Eight.
八岁
Her name is Yena.
她叫叶娜
I came to help her, to help my family.
我来这儿是为了她 为了我的家人
He said he'd hurt Yena.
他说他会伤害叶娜
He said it'd be easy.
他说对他来说很容易
He'd hurt us and our families.
他会伤害我们还有我们的家人
Who said that?
谁说的
Victor.
维克多
Son of a bitch. Traffickers threaten
那个混♥蛋♥ 人贩子总是威胁
to maim or kill family members all the time.
要对受害人的家人杀人灭口
It's easier than using locks and chains.
这比用锁链更容易
Is Yena okay?
叶娜没事吧
Can I talk to my daughter?
我可以和我女儿说话吗
Please, I need to hear her voice.
求求你了 我一定要听到我女儿的声音
He wouldn't let us call home.
他不准我们打电♥话♥回家
D-Do I really have to translate?
我 我还需要翻译这些话吗
Andy Dolmar.
安迪·多玛
You got to be kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
How does this lowlife afford you?
这个混♥蛋♥怎么雇得起你的
Sometimes I do pro bono work, you know?
我有时也做公益服务 明白吗
I'm sure you do-- during tax deduction time.
我确信你会的 只有在减税的时候
I have a busy day, Agent Booth.
我今天很忙 布斯探员
You've yet to prove anything against my client, so...
你得提供对我客户的不利证据 所以
He's keeping slaves.
他一直在做人贩子
Kid, my client believed
小子 我的客户可是相信
all of his employees were legal immigrants.
他所有的雇员都是合法移♥民♥
I think we're done here. He maintains his innocence.
我觉得没什么可说的了 他是无辜的
Right, he can maintain it in jail. Let's go.
好 他也可以在监狱装无辜 我们走
Come on. This guy's getting paid by someone else. Come on.
走吧 有人在背后付钱雇了他 走吧
We know you beat those women, Victor.
我们知道你殴打过那些女性 维克多
I don't care how many snakes you hire.
我不管你雇了多少人
You're gonna pay.
你会付出代价的
So I put together all the poop paper
我把哈金斯弄到的所有山羊拉出来的纸
that Hodgins got from the goats.
合成到了一起
And your genius saved the day?
然后你的天才老公立了大功吗
Yeah, but you're not paying attention.
对 但是你现在没在注意
Sorry. Um...
抱歉
Oh, you did it. It's fuzzy,
你做到了 这挺模糊
but, um, I'm with you. Continue.
但 我在认真看了 继续
Is this about your fight with Arastoo?
是关于你和阿♥拉♥斯图吵架的事吗
Oh, God.
天哪
We're office gossip now?
我们开始办公室八卦了吗
No, it's because we care about you two, Cam.
不 因为我们都很关心你们俩 凯
Well, uh, we're... we're fine, Angela.
我们 我们很好 安吉拉
I d...I do appreciate your concern,
我 我感谢你的关心
but we are fine.
但我们之间没事了
Okay.
好吧
You've I.D.'d the man in Min-Yung's photo?
你查找过旻艳照片里的这个男人了吗
Almost. I-I ran the photo
差不多了 我 我在国♥务♥院♥的数据库里
through the State Department's database,
查找相匹配的照片
figuring that he was an immigrant too,
我猜他也是个移♥民♥
but I came up with five matches
但由于图像质量不好
because of the image quality.
我找到了五个匹配对象
Number Three.
第三个
Based on the prominent zygomatics,
根据突出的颧骨
your man is Number Three, Sung Dae Park.
你要找的是三号♥ 孙达朴
Okay, let's see what info we have on him.
好 让我们看看有什么关于他的信息
Oh, he's also from Yanbian.
他也是从延边来的
Been here two and a half years.
来了两年半了
Oh, Sung is a fugitive. What?
孙是个逃犯 什么
He's wanted in Yanbian for the murder of Min-Yung's father.
他因为杀害旻艳的父亲被通缉
That's probably why he escaped to the States--
这也许就是他逃来美国的原因
to evade law enforcement.
为了逃避法律制裁
And that's why Min-Yung was so determined to get here.
这也是旻艳下定决心来这里的原因
To avenge her father's murder.
为了给父亲报仇
But it seems like when she confronted him,
看上去像是她去找他的时候
Sung killed her.
孙杀害了她
Find Sung?
找到孙了吗
Seems he works construction.
他好像在建筑工地工作
I checked out crews local to the area.
我查找了当地的施工队
Turns out one uses predominantly Asian workers.
结果有个队主要雇佣亚洲工人
Crew's working over on Litchfield.
那个施工队正在在里奇菲尔德施工
Right, okay, well, then if that's all we got,
那好吧 如果这是我们能找到的所有信息
it's our...our best bet, let's get going.
这就是我们的最佳选择了 我们走
One more thing.
还有一件事
An apology, I guess.
我想说 抱歉
I was sort of ass-like.
我前些时候有点混账
Because you were looking at other people's pain
因为你把别人的痛苦
for what it could do for your own career.
当做自己的机会
Yeah.
对
But once I saw those women,
但我一看到那些女性
thought about Min-Yung's life and how she died...
想想旻艳的生活和她是如何惨死的
Ass.
真是混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Won't happen again.
对 不会再发生了
Right. Yes, it will.
好吧 还会的
But, uh, what you have here is a good start, so...good boy.
但你已经有了个好开端 所以 好孩子
Okay. Just kind of sounded like you were treating me like a dog.
好吧 只是听上去你对我像对一只小狗一样
Aubrey, I don't have a tennis ball I can throw
奥布里 我手头没有一个能扔的网球
out the front door here, so let's go. Wow, okay.
可以扔到门外 所以快走 好吧
That's very insulting, you know that? Even to an ass.
这话很伤人知道吗 即使对我来说也是
Dr. Brennan, we've already catalogued
布纳恩博士 我们已经把所有伤痕
all the injuries.
都登记分类了
And yet we don't know how she died.
然而我们还是不知道她的死因
She bled out.
她失血过多
But why?
但为什么呢
To fully exsanguinate, we can postulate
要使血完全流干 我们可以假设
that at least one major artery was severed.
她至少有一条主动脉被割断了
If that were the case, evidence of the murder weapon
如果是这样的话 极有可能
would most likely be found near those arteries.
在那些动脉附近找到凶器留下的证据
So we look again?
那我们再找一遍
We do.
没错
I should thank you, Dr. Brennan.
我该谢谢你 布纳恩博士
For what?
谢什么
For busting me. For making me work harder.
谢谢你没给我过 谢谢你让我更努力工作
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表